Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rethajni

He hasn't but my father's version has though but since he was more bad than good it over powered him, luckily Celestia was more powerful than him.

post-18984-0-91637300-1381637742.png Chatterbox: well i'm sorry for your father... still, i'm glad that Celestia could stop his dark versión though

Yeah but I still don't understand how he wasn't more powerful than me though

post-18984-0-66798000-1381638219.png Chatterbox: well i believe that true power comes on how well a stategy is, if you have a really really good plan, you can win a war with a knife... sounds crazy but in certain way is true!

(edited)

Golbez:

*gives chatterbox a warm smile as he offers her a large bouquet of red and pink roses*

post-18984-0-91917000-1381683069.png Chatterbox: *Blushes deeply* ...... I.... i don't know what to say Mr. Golbez! i... i feel so flattered!

post-18984-0-30154100-1381683250.png *taking the bouquet* Thank you so much Mr. Golbez! This is the most sweetest thing i ever see! *kisses him on the cheek*

Edited by Balareth

attachicon.gifUntitled-1.png Chatterbox: *Blushes deeply* ...... I.... i don't know what to say Mr. Golbez! i... i feel so flattered!

attachicon.gifUntitled-1 (2).png *taking the bouquet* Thank you so much Mr. Golbez! This is the most sweetest thing i ever see! *kisses him on the cheek*

Golbez:

You are very welcome Miss Box, I just thought a hard working pony such as yourself deserved at least a little bit of recognition.

Also, don't allow yourself to be labelled by others, show some self-respect and the blazes with whatever anypony else says otherwise.

Besides, your too talkative to be labelled a...a..."nerd" as you put it, if anything else your inquisitive nature is somewhat...adorable if I may say so.

*winks*

post-19423-0-50434300-1381706352_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sparx
  • Brohoof 1

Were you ever in the show? I don't remember you.

post-18984-0-66108800-1381710262.png Chatterbox: No, i won't appear in the show, still, if you ever see a pony in Canterlot Reading a newspaper or a magazine it's quite posible that she/he is Reading one of my interviews

Golbez:

You are very welcome Miss Box, I just thought a hard working pony such as yourself deserved at least a little bit of recognition.

Also, don't allow yourself to be labelled by others, show some self-respect and the blazes with whatever anypony else says otherwise.

Besides, your too talkative to be labelled a...a..."nerd" as you put it, if anything else your inquisitive nature is somewhat...adorable if I may say so.

*winks*

attachicon.gifIMG_0015.JPG

post-18984-0-78824300-1381710852.png Chatterbox: well thank you again Mr Golbez! i'm sure that some day my hard  work will bring some really good rewards like the one you just gave me *smelling roses*

Aaahh... i love them!

Well i think that my partners call me nerd because of my glasses and because i prefer doing my job instead of going to their reunions after the work. 

And maybe i don't take care of my aspect enough to look as beautiful as the others journalists, still i really appreciate the time i spend talking to you, because i learned many things of your life and work, and it's quite an honor to interview the son of the Great Grand Grandolfo!

Also i thank you for calling "adorable" my curiosity for everypony's life! if may ir say so... You are really cute when you wink!

Kira: have you heard the song "I want to kill everypony in the world"

post-18984-0-22236700-1381712382.png Chatterbox: Hmmm... no i don't, never Heard of it before... who's singin it?

• Brohoof 1

post-18984-0-28455400-1381791282.png Chatterbox: Oh my... that was... AWESOME! i love it! it's like hearing one of Vinyl's remixes!.

Golbez:

What does your Office space look like?

post-18984-0-28429900-1381791733.png Chatterbox: hmmm...it's not big deal: just a desk with a mountain of papers and documents, i have a calendar that marks my days that i have interview, those documents are sorted by date and relevance so my boss can take the most important and print them in Canterlot times and magazines, my office is not so big, but it fits perfectly to my needs

also, have you heard of wooden toaster, Mic the microphone, or the living tombstone.

post-18984-0-88091500-1381797730.png Chatterbox: hmmm no, not really, i haven't too much time for listening music, who are they?

Golbez:

I hope you boss isn't overworking you.

Are you happy with your working conditions?

post-18984-0-66880100-1381859172.png Chatterbox: Not at all Mr. Golbez! my boss worries about me because i work too much but, that's my passion! And even make interviews just for fun (i guess that's why my parents called me Chatterbox!)

and let me tell you: i DO love my job, since i was a filly i always wanna know about ponies life and griffons too *giggles*!

Wooden toaster and Mic the microphone: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PCEp8z7FNg

post-18984-0-71230200-1381863100.png Chatterbox: I love it! this has become my new favorite music! thank you for show me this brillant work!

fd.png Chatterbox: Not at all Mr. Golbez! my boss worries about me because i work too much but, that's my passion! And even make interviews just for fun (i guess that's why my parents called me Chatterbox!)

and let me tell you: i DO love my job, since i was a filly i always wanna know about ponies life and griffons too *giggles*!

That's understandable, like you I also take pride and joy in my profession, however I don't see anything wrong with taking a break once in a while, even if you do enjoy what you do for a living.

What would your ideal day of rest and relaxation be?

Edited by Sparx
  • Brohoof 1

That's understandable, like you I also take pride and joy in my profession, however I don't see anything wrong with taking a break once in a while, even if you do enjoy what you do for a living.

What would your ideal day of rest and relaxation be?

post-18984-0-64166100-1381882772.png Chatterbox: well to be honest i imagine my free days having a coffee, go to a restaurant, maybe go to shopping in the mall, also i enjoy to make a picnic on the park from time to time and at the end of the day, relax myself in the tub while i hear Octavia's best music

attachicon.gifchatterbox happy.png Chatterbox: well to be honest i imagine my free days having a coffee, go to a restaurant, maybe go to shopping in the mall, also i enjoy to make a picnic on the park from time to time and at the end of the day, relax myself in the tub while i hear Octavia's best music

Kira: wait do ya like vinyl scratch or Octavia more?

Kira: wait do ya like vinyl scratch or Octavia more?

post-18984-0-17422300-1381889462.png Chatterbox: to be honest i like both... it depends on the situation! When i want to have fun and dance a Little i like Vinyl mixes, but late night, when i'm Reading or relax on my house i play Octevia's music