Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rethajni

(edited)

Golbez:

Do you believe in working in an environment where you know where everything you use for working is because you put them exactly where they are supposed to go...or do you prefer working in organised chaos?

post-18984-0-90186200-1381205086.png Chatterbox: Hmmm... intersting question... You see i work under a organized chaos, it makes my work more easly, but when i'm in home, i can't leave a single thing out of it's place, sound weird but that's the true

Doesn't it hurt to hold a pencil? it's like jammed into hoof.

post-18984-0-43064800-1381206499.png Chatterbox: ... to be honest i write so awful when i use my horn, but when i was a filly i learned to use the pencil with my hoove and i discovered that my letter was delicate, so i know it's painful but anything to help Luna

Edited by Balareth

Golbez:

When was the last time you went on vacation?

post-18984-0-92894300-1381251957.png Chatterbox: hmmmm... as far as i know i never have vacations before... but  i don't plan to have them, 'cause i like very much my work, maybe i will ask for vacations, luna know how tough is working without rest even if is something you like!

What will you be doing this year during Nightmare Night?

(OOC: Have you considered making Chatterbox into an RP Character?...your rather good at this...)

post-18984-0-79917600-1381353948.png Chatterbox: oh! i have the perfect costume.

I'm gonna dress like Discord! and i'm gonna talk like him, it will be fun!

(OOC: thank you! maybe i use her in an Rp)

Have you ever interviewed pinkamena(cupcakes)

post-18984-0-42530600-1381380143.png Chatterbox: Pi...pinkemena!?

post-18984-0-06387700-1381380183.png Chatterbox: i did and it wasn't pleasant: when i interview her she offer to me very strange and colorful Cupcakes, and when i told her how she made them, Pinkamena told me something like "life is a party" and then she told me how she was hurting Dashie in a very cruel way!

i almost cry when i hear all those torments. i promise myself to never interview her again

attachicon.gifchatterbox scared.png Chatterbox: Pi...pinkemena!?

attachicon.gifchatterbox sad.png Chatterbox: i did and it wasn't pleasant: when i interview her she offer to me very strange and colorful Cupcakes, and when i told her how she made them, Pinkamena told me something like "life is a party" and then she told me how she was hurting Dashie in a very cruel way!

i almost cry when i hear all those torments. i promise myself to never interview her again

Wait, colorful, cupcakes? You didn't eat them, did you? 

Wait, colorful, cupcakes? You didn't eat them, did you? 

post-18984-0-18453300-1381451308.png Chatterbox: Of course i don't! they look fine but smell horrible! and i could swear that i could saw some drops of blood coming from one of them,

Golbez: Have you ever interviewed a changeling before?

post-18984-0-63586300-1381451604.png Chatterbox: Yes! i interview one of them, her name was Blix and she told me that she need to feed herself with "love" like it was some food, and sometimes she takes the form of a beautiful pony to charm other ponies so she can feed the love on them... but at the end she was lonely because she only see stallions like some source of food and she knows it

Hurts isn't it? that you can't love because you need to survive first!

They were... made... of pony... flesh and... organs.  She is getting her punishment now though

attachicon.gifchatterbox sad.png Chatterbox: Of course i don't! they look fine but smell horrible! and i could swear that i could saw some drops of blood coming from one of them,

They were... made... of pony... flesh and... organs.  She is getting her punishment now though

post-18984-0-85129200-1381523752.png Chatterbox: ohhhh by Luna! that's horrible! i can't even imagine how she could do it! she is a monster!

post-18984-0-74424400-1381524099.png Wait! punishment? what punishment?

attachicon.gifchatterbox sad.png Chatterbox: ohhhh by Luna! that's horrible! i can't even imagine how she could do it! she is a monster!

attachicon.gifchatterbox scared.png Wait! punishment? what punishment?

Kira: first I let the ghosts of the ponies that she already killed talk to her then she is going to go through what they went through one time for every pony she has killed.

Dark Kira: courtesy of me.

King Pain: and me

Kira: first I let the ghosts of the ponies that she already killed talk to her then she is going to go through what they went through one time for every pony she has killed.

Dark Kira: courtesy of me.

King Pain: and me

post-18984-0-80396800-1381545465.png Chatterbox: i don't support revenge but she asked for it

post-18984-0-44930500-1381545662.png Dark kira? King Pain? who are you?

img-1921076-1-attachicon.gifchatterbox thinking.png Chatterbox: i don't support revenge but she asked for it

img-1921076-2-attachicon.gifchatterbox sad.png Dark kira? King Pain? who are you?

Dark Kira: I am everything evil about Kira, but he cast me out of his soul, turning me into my own entity on accident.  So he sealed me deep into his mindscape where I punish mortal ponies when he see's fit.

King Pain: and I am the king of pain 'nuff said.

Kira: ignore them they only have as much power as I allow them to have.

Edited by Fluttershysguy

Golbez:

Do you have any relatives?...if that's not prying too much.

post-18984-0-47322100-1381632645.png Chaterbox:Well my parents and stster live near Las Pegasus but i don't live with them, i have my own house in Canterlot and i'm a single, so i live alone for now

Dark Kira: I am everything evil about Kira, but he cast me out of his soul, turning me into my own entity on accident.  So he sealed me deep into his mindscape where I punish mortal ponies when he see's fit.

King Pain: and I am the king of pain 'nuff said.

Kira: ignore them they only have as much power as I allow them to have.

post-18984-0-96591300-1381633412.png Chatterbox : Well King Pain, Dark Kira, i salute you! that is what i call justice

Dark Kira: so your single huh.

Kira: dude leave her alone I sealed you there for a reason

attachicon.gifchatterbox happy.png Chaterbox:Well my parents and stster live near Las Pegasus but i don't live with them, i have my own house in Canterlot and i'm a single, so i live alone for now

Dark Kira: so your single huh.

Kira: dude leave her alone I sealed you there for a reason

post-18984-0-31467100-1381633955.png Chatterbox: *Cleaning her Glasses* yes Mr. Dark Kira, i'm single, i have some troubles finding a special pony because everypony in my work think i'm to "nerd" for them

attachicon.gifUntitled-1.png Chatterbox: *Cleaning her Glasses* yes Mr. Dark Kira, i'm single, i have some troubles finding a special pony because everypony in my work think i'm to "nerd" for them

Dark Kira: well, that's a shame, if I wasn't an immortal ghost that Kira had to lock up to keep equestria safe then maybe we could be a thing.

Kira: *Shoves dark Kira aside* sorry about him, but before you fall for him remember that he is literally everything evil about me crammed in one entity.

Dark Kira: well, that's a shame, if I wasn't an immortal ghost that Kira had to lock up to keep equestria safe then maybe we could be a thing.

Kira: *Shoves dark Kira aside* sorry about him, but before you fall for him remember that he is literally everything evil about me crammed in one entity.

post-18984-0-09484700-1381634710.png Chatterbox: *blushes* D'awwww! that's so sweet Mr. Dark Kira!

Well i do understand you Mr. Kira! i think that everypony has a conscience and of course it has a counterpart, yours it has it's own conscience as well! Your "Dark Entity" must be powerful to force you to lock him up.... and it's cute though

attachicon.gifUntitled-1 (2).png Chatterbox: *blushes* D'awwww! that's so sweet Mr. Dark Kira!

Well i do understand you Mr. Kira! i think that everypony has a conscience and of course it has a counterpart, yours it has it's own conscience as well! Your "Dark Entity" must be powerful to force you to lock him up.... and it's cute though

Kira: Yeah he is almost twice as powerful as Celestia and Luna combined, of course I am more powerful than that so if he escapes then I'll take care of it.

Kira: Yeah he is almost twice as powerful as Celestia and Luna combined, of course I am more powerful than that so if he escapes then I'll take care of it.

post-18984-0-65770000-1381636795.png Chatterbox: Wow! Celestia and Luna's power together? that's something!

And this "entity" has escaped before? if so, how was it?