Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rethajni

Kira: that makes sense I do the same when the royal adviser forces me to study img-1931583-1-sad.png… anyway, would you like a tour of the great garden.

attachicon.gifchatterbox attracted.png Chatterbox: to be honest i like both... it depends on the situation! When i want to have fun and dance a Little i like Vinyl mixes, but late night, when i'm Reading or relax on my house i play Octevia's music

Edited by Fluttershysguy

Kira: that makes sense I do the same when the royal adviser forces me to study img-1931583-1-sad.png… anyway, would you like a tour of the great garden.

post-18984-0-87160700-1381890640.png Chatterbox: really? that would be lovely!

Kira: perfect! Technically, mortal ponies aren't allowed there, so if anypony asks, you're dead okay

post-18984-0-14358500-1381890953.png Chatterbox: D...dead!?

post-18984-0-45124200-1381890976.png o...okay!

Kira: don't worry you don't actually have to die you just have to say you did besides if they catch us then I'll take the wrath of… king of wrath

post-18984-0-82460700-1381891425.png Chatterbox: fine! i'll keep my mouth shut! i don't want any problema with you and ah... King of wrath! so i'm okay with that

attachicon.gifchatterbox attracted.png Chatterbox: Wow! looks beautiful... if i go with you... promise you never let something happens to me!

Kira: don't worry, I practically own the place, my dad used to ALWAYS bring the living here including my mom... but she lives in the garden now in the palace

Edited by Fluttershysguy

Kira: don't worry, I practically own the place, my dad used to ALWAYS bring the living here including my mom... but she lives in the garden now in the palace

post-18984-0-27560400-1381895526.png Chatterbox: in the garden? well i'm ready! *giggles* 

Kira:*enters portal* okay we're going to see my mom, and that's okay, she'll just ask you a few questions like if you're my mare-friend. Or something like that

post-18984-0-90456100-1381897142.png Chatterbox: oookay!

attachicon.gifchatterbox serious.png Chatterbox: oookay!

Kira: okay so is there something you wanna see?

Kira's guard: Hello, Prince Kira, who is the mare? She doesn't seem dead.

Kira: she's dead, right chatterbox, you just died today and I'm giving you the grand tour, right chatterbox?

Kira: okay so is there something you wanna see?

Kira's guard: Hello, Prince Kira, who is the mare? She doesn't seem dead.

Kira: she's dead, right chatterbox, you just died today and I'm giving you the grand tour, right chatterbox?

post-18984-0-74753400-1381898050.png Chatterbox: y...yeah, i'm too dead! See?

attachicon.gifchatterbox sad.png Chatterbox: y...yeah, i'm too dead! See?

Kira's guard: *squints at chatterbox* okay, goodbye, my Prince.

Kira: *waits for guard to leave* okay that was close, but as long they believe that it's your first day then we should be good.

Kira's mom: Kira! Kira where are you? Oh, there you are *gasp* oh is this your mare-friend?

Edited by Fluttershysguy

Kira's guard: *squints at chatterbox* okay, goodbye, my Prince.

Kira: *waits for guard to leave* okay that was close as they believe that it's your first day then we should be good.

Kira's mom: Kira! Kira where are you? Oh, there you are *gasp* oh is this your mare-friend?

post-18984-0-41037900-1381898817.png Chatterbox: nice to met you *whispers to kira* What should i say? 

Kira: *whisper*just say yes, she'll let you stay if she thinks that we're like that, I'm not really sure why*end whisper*

post-18984-0-23132100-1381905779.png Chatterbox: i am!

*Golbez slowly fades into the garden near the group, looking somewhat dazed and confused, he blinks repeatedly*

...now what was that all about...wait a minute...where am I?

Miss Box?...what are you doing here?...what is this place?

Kira: wait, did I leave the portal open, sorry this is the land of the dead, also known as the great garden

*Golbez slowly fades into the garden near the group, looking somewhat dazed and confused, he blinks repeatedly*

...now what was that all about...wait a minute...where am I?

Miss Box?...what are you doing here?...what is this place?

Kira: what happened? I thought I was the only one who can open the door

Golbez:

I'm not entirely sure how I got here, last I remember was doing a rehearsal and.....*Golbez widen's his eyes*...Oh Bugger.