Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Kira (my OC)

Hastur

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-18984-0-97858300-1380305063.png Chatterbox: Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Kira! i'm a journalist who work for the Canterlot Times newspaper, i hope you can grant me an interview, i won't take much of your time:

How do you get your Cutie Mark?

Are you in any way related to Yagami Raito? (=Kira in Death Note Anime)

No, but how do you think he got his name

attachicon.gifChatterbox ask.png Chatterbox: Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Kira! i'm a journalist who work for the Canterlot Times newspaper, i hope you can grant me an interview, i won't take much of your time:

How do you get your Cutie Mark?

Of course I got it when I brought peace between the lands of Life and Death throughout the the summit that they have between the kings and the one Prince (me)

No, but how do you think he got his name

Of course I got it when I brought peace between the lands of Life and Death throughout the the summit that they have between the kings and the one Prince (me)

post-18984-0-88767600-1380333976.png So you are a prince wonderful! where are you from?

attachicon.gifchatterbox sad.png Chatterbox: how? i do not understand you!

He brutally killed my mom then my eyes just blacked out

When I woke up he was dead

I'm sorry you don't deserve to know that

Good night..see us tommarow

Edited by Fluttershysguy

*sigh* you're not the first to say that but I'm telling the truth. tomoes are symbols that mean a lot of things it was my father who made them, before he changed he told me that they mean something different every time they appear and that I'll know the difference when the time is right.  And if you're talking about GreyHawk then those are different

Are you telling us the truth about your cutie mark? Your cutie mark looks similar to a friend of mine but his had something to do with his vision. img-1884696-1-img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Edited by Fluttershysguy

What are your current duties as a prince of a spirit realm?

Well first I have to power the life orb which allows foals to be born.

Then I have to power the death orb which allows ponies to die. These two things take and hour.

Then me and my squad go to the physical world and make sure ponies don't die before their time

And every six months I must go to a leader summit that the other kings go to

Oh, I didn't build it it's been here for centuries, but the mare who did was unknown.

post-18984-0-79175600-1380505713.png Chatterbox: Well, may i sit here? *she sits*

post-18984-0-02283000-1380505850.png i need to clean my glasses!

post-18984-0-39252800-1380505898.png Anyways, how did you find this spot?

It was amazing I just wish that he didn't say I was twice the Prince that my father was *sniffle*

post-18984-0-52960800-1380514488.png Well i guess that he told you that for a reason, but i think that's not of my business

How was your first days with your new position as a prince?

attachicon.gifchatterbox serious.png Well i guess that he told you that for a reason, but i think that's not of my business

How was your first days with your new position as a prince?

They were kinda hard I had to go a summit that mortals aren't supposed to know about. Sign a bunch of papers saying that I keep up with the schedule that the royal advisers have set up for me. Oh, and each king gave me a gift. So I guess you can say it was kinda like orientation at work in the physical world