Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Kira (my OC)

Hastur

They were kinda hard I had to go a summit that mortals aren't supposed to know about. Sign a bunch of papers saying that I keep up with the schedule that the royal advisers have set up for me. Oh, and each king gave me a gift. So I guess you can say it was kinda like orientation at work in the physical world

post-18984-0-99621000-1380595575.png Chatterbox: gifts huh? well, comming from kings they should be amazing not to mention how expencive they can be, and what was your favorite?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Raijin sword *gets sword* made by the king of fire and lighting himself, it's double edged, one edge is electric and made for short range the other is flame and made for long range attacks

attachicon.gifchatterbox attracted.png Chatterbox: gifts huh? well, comming from kings they should be amazing not to mention how expencive they can be, and what was your favorite?

The Raijin sword *gets sword* made by the king of fire and lighting himself, it's double edged, one edge is electric and made for short range the other is flame and made for long range attacks

post-18984-0-63113500-1380596202.png Chatterbox: WOW! it seems very powerful and how are your sword skills?

I've been hoof picked by the king of battle to train with him since I was a small colt

post-18984-0-75597000-1380596613.png Chatterbox: so you are good?

have you fight with somepony with that weapon?

Oh I once took one a 4 nation army, they were dead trying to break the natural law of comming back. All were high ranking hoof fu masters armed with deadly weapons. 

attachicon.gifChatterbox ask.png Chatterbox: so you are good?

have you fight with somepony with that weapon?

So, yes.

As the prince of life and death, does that mean that the thousands that have been killed either by me or my men was your blessing. Also, can you define deadly weapons.

Okay not my blessing my father was still alive then and its not necessarily my choice of who dies but it is my responsibility to protect ponies til it's "their time". And for deadly weapons, meant *epic list time go*: swords, daggers, bow, crossbow, spirit weapons, and wing blades.

So, since you are in possesion of the Orb of Life and Death, does that mean, you can revive or kill people as you wish?

~Imaginary Pinkamena

Yes, it's so hard to control the urge at times

Remember everypony ANYTHING goes 

post-18984-0-84002700-1381635263.png Chattebox: Being a prince you must have some "special tastes" like the food for example, i know that you royal ponies enjoy certain things that the rest of us is almost unkown

What is your favourite food? Can you talk about a normal meal to you?

Edited by Balareth

attachicon.gifchatterbox attracted.png Chattebox: Being a prince you must have some "special tastes" like the food for example, i know that you royal ponies enjoy certain things that the rest of us is almost unkown

What is your favourite food? Can you talk about a normal meal to you?

Well, me being "normal" for my first 13 years let me eat everything you do, accept cupcakes

Well, me being "normal" for my first 13 years let me eat everything you do, accept cupcakes

post-18984-0-18981000-1381636051.png Chatterbox: Good i baked some chocolate cupcakes! do you want some?

Kira: what I meant I don't eat cupcakes, ever since pinkamena showed me "her process"

post-18984-0-88523000-1381636465.png Chatterbox: i guess this one is mine! *eat cupcake* Wow! Delicious! *chewing*

when did you *munch* meet Pinkamena the first time and how was it *munch*? 

attachicon.giffd.png Chatterbox: i guess this one is mine! *eat cupcake* Wow! Delicious! *chewing*

when did you *munch* meet Pinkamena the first time and how was it *munch*? 

Kira: I met her when I heard of somepony more evil than Dark Kira. So I went to check it out.  Then I met her somepony who killed her friend and was planning to kill my love interest then I went back to th he realm of the dead more than a few hundred died at her hooves.  So she is now facing punishment

Kira: I met her when I heard of somepony more evil than Dark Kira. So I went to check it out.  Then I met her somepony who killed her friend and was planning to kill my love interest then I went back to th he realm of the dead more than a few hundred died at her hooves.  So she is now facing punishment

post-18984-0-98892600-1381637367.png Chatterbox: *munch* Really? and if may i ask so, Who is your love interest?

Well, I am still unable to confess to her but it's fluttershy

post-18984-0-12900600-1381637941.png Chatterbox: c'mon! mares love confidence!....

Sorry, this is not my business though

What Pinkamena tried to do with Fluttershy?