Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Kira (my OC)

Hastur

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kira: it's okay, I know you don't remember me, when you came to ponyville from cloudsdale, I was in one of the trees you landed near. And I mostly hid when because of my eyes.

Fouttershy:uh... Okay...

Kira: *blushes* I didn't mean like that I mean I was just saying that I've... that you and I went to school together.  And that I've seen you before... please don't take it the wrong way.

fluttershy: well...at first...

(Ooc: I just noticed your names Fluttershysguy! lol!)

Kira: it's okay, I can see why you would, I mean, I wasn't able to really approach you, because I feared that you would see me the way that everypony else did.  so you wouldn't even know I existed

(Ooc: Flutterguy was takensad.png )

Kira: it's okay, I can see why you would, I mean, I wasn't able to really approach you, because I feared that you would see me the way that everypony else did. so you wouldn't even know I existed

(Ooc: Flutterguy was takensad.png )

oh... Well...I like your eyes...

(Ooc: aww dud you could've had that!)

oh... Well...I like your eyes...

(Ooc: aww dud you could've had that!)

Kira: nopony has ever really said that, they just see them change and start swingin'

Fluttershy: th-that's mean! They can't do that because you are different!

Kira: well, it's been that way since I was a colt. I just had to get used to it. My parents never really made comment about it; my mom because she said she would always love me, and my dad because he had the same eyes.

Kira: well, it's been that way since I was a colt. I just had to get used to it. My parents never really made comment about it; my mom because she said she would always love me, and my dad because he had the same eyes.

fluttershy: daww... Edited by TheScrewUpCrew

fluttershy: t-that is so sad! *Hugs*

Kira:*hugs back letting tears flow like a river* I was only thirteen, Fluttershy, only thirteen. *sniffle* I'm sorry you have to see me like this. I just try to hold back all day, everyday. It's so hard *still hugging and crying*

Kira:*hugs back letting tears flow like a river* I was only thirteen, Fluttershy, only thirteen. *sniffle* I'm sorry you have to see me like this. I just try to hold back all day, everyday. It's so hard *still hugging and crying*

Fluttershy:*starts tearing up* there there... I know it's sad... *smiles and looks up* it'll all be better soon.

Fluttershy:*starts tearing up* there there... I know it's sad... *smiles and looks up* it'll all be better soon.

Kira: *looks into Fluttershy's eyes* th-thank you Fluttershy, but I still can't get the stallion who killed them outta my head

(edited)

fluttershy: *looks back into eyes* w...wow....

(Ooc: I actually started tearing up...so sad!)

Kira: I don't know why he left me alive but... I don't think I could forgive him.

(Ooc: really? I've been told I'm good at this but thought it was all flattery)

Edited by Fluttershysguy

(ooc: yeah really! (Deadmau5)) fluttershy: ...I can't believe...

Kira: he wrote on the walls saying that me and my parents were cursed and that he was setting them free.