Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Kira (my OC)

Hastur

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fluttershy: what?

Kira: my life, or theirs... *tears up* they sacrificed their lives for mine... I can't understand why did all of this happen. I just can't imagine what happened to him, to make him this way*Kira cries as he remembers the day in detail*

Kira: my life, or theirs... *tears up* they sacrificed their lives for mine... I can't understand why did all of this happen. I just can't imagine what happened to him, to make him this way*Kira cries as he remembers the day in detail*

fluttershy: oh...please don't cry...

fluttershy:please don't cry...

Kira: okay... Okay, I am so happy that somepony like you has fallen in my life, love you do much *left eye changes to this post-19815-0-05995300-1382711322_thumb.png (happy) *

i...uhh...*kicks hoof at ground nervously*

Kira: is something wrong Fluttershy? *concern face* You seem nervous of something.

(Ooc: word of advice: when something like this, where you are the opposite sex, picture the character doing the actions, not you)

Kira: is something wrong Fluttershy? *concern face* You seem nervous of something.

(Ooc: word of advice: when something like this, where you are the opposite sex, picture the character doing the actions, not you)

(Ooc: i am, I just didnt know how to word what she did)

(Ooc: it's more of a romantic convo)

Kira: Then... *looks up to sky thinking of something to say, then realized the time* wow, it's gotten late... before my parents left, they told me never to keep a mare over to late.