Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Kira (my OC)

Hastur

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Ooc: okay, guys I had to change Kira ALLOT for the sake of a role play I want to be a part of, so if you wanna ask the watered down Kira, then just say "Kira" in parentheses after the question, but if you wanna ask the original Kira then then put "SP Kira" instead)

SO Kira: humans... they just get stranger everyday... dovahkiin means Dragon born, right?

dovahkiin means "born killer of dragonkind" technically and your right they do get weirder everyday, do you know what pokemans are?

(edited)

So, collect and jewels recently?

SP Kira: I'm not really one for collecting jewels, but I had to make an exception for the past month to make this for Fluttershy. *Kira pulls out this necklace: post-19815-0-77396800-1383576324_thumb.jpg  * please don't tell her, you have no idea how hard it was to mine all of this

do you know TOME http://chrisniosi.com/tome/  and do you have minecraft?

SP Kira: This is the first time I've even heard of TOME, and as for minecraft, I've seen it before but don't have the time for games.

Edited by Fluttershysguy

you okay?

SP Kira: well, I made this this necklace for you, and was waiting for a later. But you can have  now *smiles, then makes necklace appear from nothing*

(edited)

*dashes away* (ooc: okay...I probably made you mad, didnt I?)

SP Kira: *teleports in front of Fluttershy* *eyes of blue* sorry...

(Ooc: at first, but Kira can fix it)

Edited by Fluttershysguy