Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you doing at this very moment?

Marshmallow

Just finished up a competition with a friend of mine, wherein we both began playing Mega Man X2 at the exact same time, with no armor, heart tanks, sub tanks, or boss weapons - first person to beat wireframe Sigma wins.

We both ragequit - I got stuck at Serges, he got stuck at Zero/Sigma. Due to the rules we laid out, we both lost, and will both have to suffer the silly 'punishment' for losing that the other had picked.

We were both streaming our progress, and had a pretty large Skype conference going full of people cheering, jeering, laughing, and cursing.

Way ahead of you there. Though, I'm sipping on mixed, vodka.

I'm 22 beers into a 30 pack, listening to "Party with Pinkie" by Alex S. and watching Sportscenter.

I'm working on a presentation about New Zealand for my Geography class. I'm glad I managed to steal one of the more Epic countries before someone else in my class nabbed it :P

Well, I just got yelled at by my mom for accidentally using "her" towel while I was washing myself earlier today. She then bitched about it, cried about it, blablabla, and that's it. Gonna refrain from getting out of my room now, though, at least for a bit.

Another reason why I don't understand women.

Just got confirmed that my mother has calmed down over the earlier "incident".

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST.

She's a great mother, but I question her sudden explosions over absolutely nothing.

Edited by Viscra Maelstrom