Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you doing at this very moment?

Marshmallow

Listenin' to epic video game music like these

Ys fan? :o

I prefer Ark of Napishtim over Oath in Felghana myself, though. Mighty Obstacle is a great track imo.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQt_fPh7UD0&fmt=18

Edited by Zoop

But I've heard quite a bit of music from the games and I absolutely love it. When I get a PSP I'm so getting all the Ys games on it.

Ys I, Ys II, Oath in Felghana, and Ark of Napishtim are all available on PC with fan made English translations. Best versions of the games, I'd say. ;)

Making a post saying that I'm making a post saying that I'm making a post saying that I'm making a post saying that I'm making a post saying that I'm making a post saying that I'm making a post saying that I'm making a post saying that I'm making a post saying that I'm making a post saying that...

Also eating an ice cube.

I think I've tried playing the original Ys before through DOSBox. Didn't get very far though.

Go for the remakes of I and II, if anything; they retain the 'bumper car' mechanics, but don't require emulation.

Go for the remakes of I and II, if anything; they retain the 'bumper car' mechanics, but don't require emulation.

I'll go with what I find. I'm still thinking the PSP ones will be the easiest to find and obtain.