Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Birthday Party Disaster. *Question*

Moonlight_Tale

What would you do if Pinkie threw you a party BUT, unlike most of her parties, it was horrible, (the cake was your least favorite, the music they played you hated, when they surprised you you peed your pants, so on and so on.) 

Would you be mad, thank pinkie, pretend it never happened? What? And say this was all in the pony world.

I wouldn't be mad. Pinkie went out of her way to throw me a party. Sure, it wasn't the best, but it's the thought that counts, and I appreciate what she did even if I didn't enjoy it. I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings, so I'd tell her that I had fun and thank her.

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 1

well lets suppose you "had an accident."

like you suggest.

Knowing pinkie it clearly would have happened before and she's know just what to do. 
Further more if you found your party less than satisfactory she'd likely be willing to give you another one.

hell she might even insist.

• Brohoof 1

I would be surprised anyone knows when my birthday is! The cake and the music wouldn't really matter to me because somebody wanted to surprise me for my birthday, got my friends together and did something special for me. I'd still be pretty honored biggrin.png!

Edited by Armchair Adventurer
  • Brohoof 1

Even if I didn't enjoy it, I would still be grateful for the thought. Normally I don't like birthdays, especially my own, but all the same, it is that act of consideration and an honest desire to bring joy that counts. If the surprise made me pee my pants, that could be easily remedied, after all, wearing pants isn't common in Equestria. wink.png

id be happy about it :) . and i know if i " peed myself " she wouldnt flip, or she would already know of such reactions ( pinkylogic ). i agree with the pony who said she would insist of throwing another one to satisfy me :D

• 7 years later...
  • 2 months later...

She is supposed to know better. Else she shouldn't try to do parties for others. She's supposed to be an expert.

Of course I wouldn't say anything, but I wouldn't recommend her services if she was that bad.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't be mad and thank her :3

But in all honesty, I don't think she would be capable of something like this. She's the Batman of Parties with a secret Party cave. Pinkie only make awesome Parties :3

• Brohoof 1