Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight getting wings in the comic

dragoonanime

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

I don't know how this is surprising, really. They just want to match the show. Though it may be strange if the comic's handling of her status is different than how it is done in Season 4.

Edited by DashForever

Eh, I remember a rumor from a while back that they were going to do this, so it's no surprise to me.

The authors of the comics said that they want to keep as close to canon as possible, which is good. 

Honestly I'm a excited for it c:

I hope that everyone got over Twilight getting her wings

I think that is still going to take time. Not everyone got over it, but I think a good portion are over it by now. I never read the comics, but this is a good idea. Keeping it accurate to the show. :)

• Brohoof 1

...Nope! I'm still here, and still passive-aggressively angry. I guess I'm in a minority though, so I can't expect anything to change from my own opinion.

Unlike many others, though, I'm not going to be rude to anyone, ie the comic writers, show creators, etc., about it; but this may mean I only pick up the comics before this one.

• Brohoof 2