Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dsanders

WELCOME!!! :lol: 

img-1884047-1-pinkie_pie_2_by_mihaaaa-d4

If you are in a relationship with someone on the forums, feel free to post about it here. img-1884047-1-img-1884047-2-smile.png Explain who's the lucky filly or colt, if you want. Explain how happy they make you feel, the funny moments you two have shared, updates on the relationship, or just post whatever the heck you want to share on the matter.

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 50

post-10241-0-86569600-1354863660_thumb.jpg

You know what? Screw this thread.

Uh... what are we posting anyway? I mean, for the singgies. You said we could post here. This is a story sharing kind of thread, right? :/

Edited by Earl of Skyward
  • Brohoof 30

Uh... what are we posting anyway?

Feel free to post your thoughts, opinions, etc.

Read the bottom italics mate. 

And that's fine if you don't like this thread. I made it primarily in honor of the one's currently in a relationship. Since there's been enough of these kinds of threads dedicated to the singles, I thought I make one for the the taken peeps. :3

Below is just a brief introductory/overview of how I feel about the subject. You don't have to read it. img-1884047-1-tongue.png

Needless to say, this site is probably one of the most amazing, most friendly and top quality worldwide online brony communities that I have ever been so lucky to come across. It has really changed my life in number of ways. 

One of which being how it made me realize just how small the world really is online, and how it has provided me with so many great friends from various different states and countries. It's incredible how despite the fact that there is a physical screen between us all, we can connect and interact almost if not just as well as we can with our friends in real life, all through this wonderful medium.

However, just as most genuine friendships can exist online, it is also reasonable to believe that relationships can potentially thrive just as well on here. Dating sites are becoming very popular now, and correct me if I wrong, but I've been noticing an increase in relationships on here as well(myself included). Here on MLP forums! Members falling in love in an online community filled with bronies and pegasisters? I personally think that's great!

Considering how 99% of the members here share a common love for the show and the ponies, that already establishes one of the most popular and important aspects of a good relationship, which is sharing common interests.

Plus there's many other beneficial factors here, such as a positive influence of the show's moral values, and how generally easy it is for us to relate to one another. I'll probably explain more in detail on that later...when I'm not so tired. lol

So anyways, after looking through some of the topics on here, such as:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/62510-which-two-members-of-these-forums-would-make-a-cute-couple/

http://mlpforums.com/topic/69250-crushes-share-them-here-dont-be-shy/

http://mlpforums.com/topic/54965-finding-your-special-somepony-thread/

I decided to make a topic in honor of some of the official couples on this here's forums.

So if you are in a relationship with someone on the forums, feel free to post about it here. img-1884047-2-smile.png Explain who's the lucky filly or colt, if you want. Explain how happy it makes you feel, the funny moments you two have shared, updates on the relationship, or just post whatever the heck you want to share. 

I'll even add your relationship to the couples list below. lol

fluttershy_squee_gif_by_amberdriscoll-d4

MLP Forum Relationships as of September 2013

Dsanders x Pink Mist

If you're not in any relationships, you can still post here. Feel free to post your thoughts, opinions, etc. img-1884047-3-smile.png

Just to add on, you and Pink Mist should be the forum otp and then people would write fanfics about you two just for the heck of it lol.

• Brohoof 3

Only room for one in my heart and that's this guy @@QuirkyUsername,

Serioulsy though interesting idea for a thread :) wonder who else will pop up in the name of Love

Just to add on, you and Pink Mist should be the forum otp and then people would write fanfics about you two just for the heck of it lol.

I second this motion we will have a library of OTP Pink mist and Dsanders fics XD

• Brohoof 9

And that's fine if you don't like this thread.

Meme face = serious

Everyone knows that.

Read the bottom italics mate. 

I did post my opinion, though.

Since there's been enough of these kinds of threads dedicated to the singles, I thought I make one for the the taken peeps. :3

Wait, what? Where? I've never seen, "Share Your Single Story Here," kind of threads. D: 

Pay me.

Edited by Earl of Skyward
  • Brohoof 4

I don't think I have anyone here whom I have a crush on, though I do have some crushes outside of this site and to be fairly honest one of them is a celebrity and the two other major crushes are at my school. Oh, gosh. I feel so foolish now.

• Brohoof 2

Wait, what? Where? I've never seen, "Share Your Single Story Here," kind of threads. D: 

I only know of one but there is like a singles profile archive around here somewhere. Post your stats and read other people and be like Dayum gurl u fyn and get married.

I don't think I have anyone here whom I have a crush on, though I do have some crushes outside of this site and to be fairly honest one of them is a celebrity and the two other major crushes are at my school. Oh, gosh. I feel so foolish now.

There's a thread where you can post your crushes XD don't feel foolish not like we know your crushes even if you told us who they are :)

• Brohoof 4

I only know of one but there is like a singles profile archive around here somewhere. Post your stats and read other people and be like Dayum gurl u fyn and get married.

sons legit ail try it

Here, m'lady.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/69250-crushes-share-them-here-dont-be-shy/

That thread includes IRL crushes, and you can post their pictures there. I think I will update mine, saying that I have no crush anymore.

Thread status: successfully derailed.

• Brohoof 1

I bet some of you guys already knew this but,

DXSilverX and Shadowlux100 (me)

We met each other when I saw his profile pic was a Sonic character, so i decided to talk to him. We talked and talked and talked for a LONG while, and we found out that we both have the same personality, same interests, and we felt like we were living in the same kind of worlds (if you know what I mean) It felt like we were brother and sister, and we like it that way. I LOVE YOU BBBFF!

Edited by Shadowlux100
  • Brohoof 3

I bet some of you guys already knew this but,

DXSilverX and Shadowlux100 (me)

We met each other when I saw his profile pic was a Sonic character, so i decided to talk to him. We talked and talked and talked for a LONG while, and we found out that we both have the same personality, same interests, and we felt like we were living in the same kind of worlds (if you know what I mean) It felt like we were brother and sister, and we like it that way. I LOVE YOU BBBFF!

Don;t know you but congratulations biggrin.png hope it is a long and fruitful relationship

Some probably already know, for various reasons, but...

Nascarfan160 X Harmonic Revelations over here. I am very very happy in my current relationship with Nascarfan. 

And Congratulations to you too Harmonic smile.png hope it is also a long and fruitful relationship

See can already feel the love from this thread biggrin.png

Edited by QuirkyUsername
  • Brohoof 1

Let's stay on topic please, folks. This has been moved to General Discussion due to the OP's request. 'Anything goes but the kitchen sink' isn't as awesome, here.

Thank you ~Chaotic Discord~.

Please guys, let's stay on topic. I don't want to have to start reporting here. 

@@Harmonic Revelations,

Congrats, you've been added to the list. :3 

You know what? Screw this thread.

Uh... what are we posting anyway? I mean, for the singgies. You said we could post here. This is a story sharing kind of thread, right? :/

xD I am with earl on this one.... 

Well I always thought Champ 92 and Miss Machine worked well. Pinkazoid and Urdiepie is always memorable. Moog x Dawn lol perfect shipping. 

I'll sit on the sidelines...

Im kinda like Cheerilee in a sense forever alone tongue.png

cheerilee___forever_alone_by_debio264-d4

Oh how I know that look well...

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 8

Seeing that D and Pink are together made me just have pure "D'awwwww."

Nice guy with adorable girl ftw. :D

Need to get my girlfreind on the forums so we can be involved in this thread...

#MasterPlan <3

• Brohoof 5

Need to get my girlfreind on the forums so we can be involved in this thread...

#MasterPlan <3

Hehe go get em Becker! 

But I can certainly agree to this post both of them are really awesome people. As with most all the people on the forums too.

Well I can't say I am that forever alone :3 I got this beauty of a guitar today. 

DV016_Jpg_Large_517413.035_ebony_close_a

Yeah I think am good that guitar is just too awesome ^_^!!

• Brohoof 7

Are we going to keep the relationship history or update it as it goes? Personally I think it would be better if we keep the history, so I can laugh if any of them breaks up.

Let's stay on topic please, folks. This has been moved to General Discussion due to the OP's request. 'Anything goes but the kitchen sink' isn't as awesome, here.

Said the Element of Rebellion.

Well I always thought Champ 92 and Miss Machine worked well. Pinkazoid and Urdiepie is always memorable. Moog x Dawn lol perfect shipping. 

Isn't Miss Machine already taken? If it's by Champ92, then it's true.

Moog and Dawn are both guys. :v 

• Brohoof 1

Make sure to add @Clarity and @Lightning Fluttershy to the list. Their wuv has to be seen to be believed wink.png. They've been in a relationship for a while now, for the record.

Like, since last December now. >_<

I still have the blogs that it all happened in. tongue.png We're the powerhouse couple of the forums, even though we're not nearly as active as we used to be. http://mlpforums.com/blog/313/entry-2786-im-proposing-to-clari-kbai/

Edited by Lightning Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 4

Well this seems like an interesting idea, I suppose. As long as it doesn't get all super serious and out of hand.

Moog and Dawn are both guys. :v 

Me and Moog love each other lots <3

BTW, I'm agender.

Edited by Akari Akaza
  • Brohoof 1

sn't Miss Machine already taken? If it's by Champ92, then it's true.   Moog and Dawn are both guys. :v 

Miss Machine taken lol thats a dead give away :P 

Well Moog x Dawn just works its like Doughnuts and milk it just works and you don't question why xD!

• Brohoof 1