Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dsanders

D'aww, this is such a cute thread. :) It's nice to see some of the members here in a relationship with others. Sadly, I've yet to be in a relationship; online or real-life. Oh well, it's still nice to see everyone else! Nice idea, Dsanders! :)

• Brohoof 3

If I may ask...  People on here ship and make fanfics of other members?!  I can see the humour in it, but I can't recall ever being on any other forum that ships other members.  You guys are one in a million!img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png  To all those that are in relationships, I wish you the best.wub.png 

Edited by Anishna
  • Brohoof 3

If I may ask...  People on here ship and make fanfics of other members?!  I can see the humour in it, but I can't recall ever being on any other forum that ships other members.  You guys are one in a million!img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png  To all those that are in relationships, I wish you the best.wub.png 

Yeah that sounds really fun and could get humorus. Like you could right a pinksander fic  or something an it would be really popular on this site

Just because i really want my name up there for some reason (dont you dare judge me tongue.png ), add me and Catbug :3 (The :3 is part of the name).

Well are you two in some kind of relationship at the moment? :P If not, then the only way I can add you on to the list is if you ask out Catbug :3 right now and hope he says yes. lol

Nice idea, Dsanders!

Thanks Blue Moon. :)

If I may ask...  People on here ship and make fanfics of other members?!  I can see the humour in it, but I can't recall ever being on any other forum that ships other members.  You guys are one in a million!img-1885529-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png  To all those that are in relationships, I wish you the best.img-1885529-2-wub.png 

I'm pretty sure ChikoritaBrony was joking when he said that.

Though, I would be greatly amazed if someone actually did write such a fanfic here. :P

That person would obviously have a lot of free time on his hands.

• Brohoof 3

I'm pretty sure ChikoritaBrony was joking when he said that.

Though, I would be greatly amazed if someone actually did write such a fanfic here. tongue.png

That person would obviously have a lot of free time on his hands.

Quite honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if someone were to write forum member fanfics.  If anything, only for the amusement of it.  The shipping thing is cute though.

• Brohoof 2

Well are you two in some kind of relationship at the moment? :P If not, then the only way I can add you on to the list is if you ask out Catbug :3 right now and hope he says yes. lol

Obviously we are if im posting in here telling you this. I did read the op fully through~

We've been together for about 3 or 4 months now.

Obviously we are if im posting in here telling you this. I did read the op fully through~

We've been together for about 3 or 4 months now.

Oh okay then. I was just a little confused at what you said in the beginning.

Just because i really want my name up there for some reason....

^From the beginning it sounded like you meant it all in a jocular manner. Sorry for the derp!derpy_emoticon2.png

Edit: You two have just been added to the list! Congrats. ;)

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 1

Oh okay then. I was just a little confused at what you said in the beginning.

Aah, ok. Sorry bout that. That was the main reason for me posting in here as i normally don't go around broadcasting it like that. Never cared for doing that.
  • Brohoof 2

Well I suppose it is only fair if I post a little bit about me and Pink Mist's relationship. smile.png

I officially asked her to be my special somepony on the night of September 12th. I've had a crush on her for around two-three weeks before then, and at that time, I've been her bff for over three months, so I was kinda nervous at first to ask. tongue.png

But after looking back on how much our friendship has grown, at how much we have in common, how much we can share and relate to one another, I began feeling more at ease and confident with everything. 

Plus I saw her post about me in the crush thread, so that really made me happy and motivated enough to go for it. 

And I was so happy when she said yes. Our relationship has been going on strong ever since. wink.png

She's my Pinkie Pie and I love her. She's the best! 

Wuv you Misty Pie! <3

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 8

Well I suppose it is only fair if I post a little bit about me and Pink Mist's relationship. smile.png

I officially asked her to be my special somepony on the night of September 12th. I've had a crush on her for around two-three weeks before then, and at that time, I've been her bff for over three months, so I was kinda nervous at first to ask. tongue.png

But after looking back on how much our friendship has grown, at how much we have in common, how much we can share and relate to one another, I began feeling more at ease and confident with everything. 

Plus I saw her post about me in the crush thread, so that really made me happy and motivated enough to go for it. 

And I was so happy when she said yes. Our relationship has been going on strong ever since. wink.png

She's my Pinkie Pie and I love her.

Wuv you Misty Pie! <3

What a brilliant tale of two lovers on the internet who share the same interests getting together. If only I could fiindmy special somepony some way.

• Brohoof 3

*sees everypony having happy internet relationships*

*real-life crush and internet crushes (of other places) are all with someone else and are unobtainable for me*

crazy_twilight_by_argorine-d4d1dwv.png

NOPONY LOVES ME

... Nah, I jest.

Anywho, it does my heart good to see relationships find their way into reality through the internet. It really does make me happy to see the power of love prevail.

I wish you lovers the best!

And here's to hoping I can find a love life...!

Edited by SomariFeyWright
  • Brohoof 4

Well, a long time ago, I was in a relationship with @Whiteshade. Then, after that, I had a little thing with someone else, too... I don't know exactly who he was, though... I still kinda miss my Shadey. I wonder where he went.

Also, Shadey, if by some magic you're not on hiatus, and you're reading this post now because I mentioned you, it's Party_Cannon. I still miss you...

• Brohoof 1

I found many couples that I didn't know exist before. This thread is indeed useful. Now I feel more... feel.

WHY WILL NOPONY LOVE ME

Join the Brotherhood Without Banner Lover. We have cookies and Inglip Night every Friday.

I think something may be blossoming between me and BronyHeart. butt dun tel anybudy tho bcuz itz sooper seecrit n stuf ^~^

img-1837022-1-1359837.gif

Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 4

I was never in a relationship with her...but I wouldn't mind it haha ;p

Although, honestly, I would really much rather have a relationship in real life. A relationship over the internet just isn't the same.

Lmao I know you weren't but the post a picture thread lol you get what I mean.

i also agree in every way I don't like the idea of relationships over the Internet I would rather be able to see her and be able to hangout with that person. I think it is more personal that way and I like that better

• Brohoof 3

i also agree in every way I don't like the idea of relationships over the Internet I would rather be able to see her and be able to hangout with that person. I think it is more personal that way and I like that better

I do agree with you Airbourne that seeing and being able to hangout with the person in real life definitely beats the experience of meeting someone online. It really does.

But for some of us, real life at the moment just doesn't seem to be enough. Some of us have go through issues and circumstances in life that makes us feel rather lonely both socially and emotionally. We long for better communication, for better bonding with someone, for love, but it may not always seem possible to find in the areas in where we currently live.

Some of us are really limited and lacking in social interaction. Communication through the internet however, can easily break and surpass all those limitations. 

"It is better to love someone who's far and craves to be with you than to love someone who's near yet doesn't even care to see you."

Best friends can exist over the internet, and I believe relationships can thrive just as well. All it takes is strong communication, trust, and commitment. I've heard stories of married couples who have met online so the possibility shouldn't be totally rejected or regarded as impossible.

I'm very open-minded when it comes to these kinds of things, so this is just how I see it. tongue.png

I greatly respect your opinion though. So I hope you can respect mine.

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 6

Lmao I know you weren't but the post a picture thread lol you get what I mean.   i also agree in every way I don't like the idea of relationships over the Internet I would rather be able to see her and be able to hangout with that person. I think it is more personal that way and I like that better

At least that gives me one motivation, Airbourne. I will get my sword sharp and hack my way off to reach my beloved one. I will work hard, learn fast, and reach her.

The only problem now, is the 'her'. XD

Personally, I don't care much about touching women, since what I seek isn't really flesh.

Hmm... actually I already have a plan to go outside. I'm getting bored of these liars and cowards, and I want to sniff a different air. I've never seen snow, and I really want to enjoy the Fall. My country doesn't appreciate talents, and many geniuses from my country go to another country like German.

Since wandering is in my father's blood, I will make my way.

Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 3

I do agree with you Airbourne that seeing and being able to hangout with the person in real life definitely beats the experience of meeting someone online. It really does.

But for some of us, real life at the moment just doesn't seem to be enough. Some of us have go through issues and circumstances in life that makes us feel rather lonely both socially and emotionally. We long for better communication, for better bonding with someone, for love, but it may not always seem possible to find in the areas in where we currently live.

Some of us are really limited and lacking in social interaction. Communication through the internet however, can easily break and surpass all those limitations. 

"It is better to love someone who's far and craves to be with you than to love someone who's near yet doesn't even care to see you."

Best friends can exist over the internet, and I believe relationships can thrive just as well. All it takes is strong communication, trust, and commitment. I've heard stories of married couples who have met online so the possibility shouldn't be totally rejected or regarded as impossible.

I'm very open-minded when it comes to these kinds of things, so this is just how I see it. tongue.png

Actually I would think it to be really awesome if it could work out well if someone could get close to someone and eventually meet up and be together. But for long term I think it would be hard to have a relationship online. 

For me the only relationship I have been in was back in high school and I really liked the girl i was dating but she keep flirting with other guys while we were dating and playing with my emotions until I had it with her and ended things then and there... 

Unfortunately the same thing happened once again between this one girl I was working with a couple of months ago but... whatever I am at the point now just to have patience and wait for the right person in time. Dating hasn't been that great for me in the past though so its kinda dulled me to it. It'd be nice to find someone who would like you for just who you are but then again everyone wishes that right?

At least that gives me one motivation, Airbourne. I will get my sword sharp and hack my way off to reach my beloved one. I will work hard, learn fast, and reach her.

The only problem now, is the 'her'. XD

Personally, I don't care much about touching women, since what I seek isn't really flesh.

Lol search high and low I suppose :P 

• Brohoof 1

I'm very open-minded when it comes to these kinds of things, so this is just how I see it. img-1887096-1-tongue.png

I guess that makes since. I'm not that social in real life be cool to meet someone in real life. Even online I'm sometimes not great with talking to people. So it will be hard to actually you know have a conversation with my forum crushwho I will not mention

• Brohoof 2

Whether it be here or elsewhere I know the ladies can't resist a handsome charming stallion like me forever, seriously though I am happy for the people on that list and wish them well. I haven't hit the jackpot so to speak yet but I have met people in some unexpected places some of them the internet and some real life, I met one of the best friends I ever had through work and those that have seen my blog post rants know just how much I hate my job and a bit about my plans to get the hell out of there. This friend is the same one that introduced me to ponies in the first place and the really funny thing is that he not only knew I would like the show but that I would also like Applejack. And I met my real life crush as a client in this program to help adults with Autism with various things in my case to help me get back to school for the first time in 3 years and to write and get this book idea I have published.

Unfortunately because we are client and helper we probably couldn't pursue a relationship beyond just being friends right now even if she did feel that same way, but once my goals are met who knows. We both have a lot in common, we both like ponies (I introduced her to the show), we both have the same values, family is important to both of us, and we both love music (she is a singer and I am a musician). Even if that dosen't happen though I am still glad I got to know such an incredible person and will someday get to meet someone else.

• Brohoof 1

If I may ask...  People on here ship and make fanfics of other members?!  I can see the humour in it, but I can't recall ever being on any other forum that ships other members.  You guys are one in a million!img-1885529-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png  To all those that are in relationships, I wish you the best.img-1885529-2-wub.png 

I would totally read a forums shipfic sometime ;p.

I would make one myself, but i'm pretty bleh at writing ;p.

Anyways, i'm in a relationship with a beauty of my own.

post-7861-0-68602300-1380427131_thumb.jpg

Shes mah booo <3. So beautiful!

Oh thats right she doesn't have a forums account... Thats the only issue here haha.

Nothing wrong with me being in love with my trumpet...

...right...?

Ok In all seriousness i'm not dating anyone, and never have yet at 16 years old, I have a crush IRL, but its a complex situation overall. Dunno if it'll ever happen.

So right now i'm a pretty free spirit roaming around xD. 

I'm not terribly concerned with dating anyone, and while online dating is fine with me, i personally don't think its something for me.

Plus, i don't have any feelings for any forum members here really.

I still love y'all, but in a non relationship type of way ;p.

The good thing about being a free spirit and single, and not caught up in dating is that I can hang around people regardless of gender and not feel pressured really, well besides my shyness towards people, which with people in band doesn't exist much anymore ;p.

In short i have plenty of times I appreciate being a free soul and having fun.

I do plan on dating and marrying and all eventually, but i'm not overly caught up in it, or atleast try not to be. I just enjoy myself for now :).

Its nice to see the different couples here, I mean i knew about a few here, but i didn't know about them all, and its nice to see love existing in success here :D.

I think people give up in love way to easy sometimes now a days.

But then again, i've been single my whole life, so i'm not sure i'm educated on the subject enough ;p.

Anyways, best of luck to all the couples here!

• Brohoof 5