Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dsanders

Well me and my girlfriend go on this site. but we dated before we started doing forum stuff... if that makes any sense.
Me and my girlfriend have been dating almost a year. c:

http://mlpforums.com/user/11323-bronyette/

This is my special somepony <3
I love her with all my heart, and she means the world to me. I love waking up in the morning and seething that text her saying "wakey, good morning <3". Even though she is moving on in the world I know she still has time to say goodnight to me at the end of the day. I'm bettering myself for her, so she knows how much I love her and what i can do for her. she's actually probably gonna say that this is cheesy if she see's it, but i love her and i want to "show her the world".

• Brohoof 2

Wish no longer, brother.  Your story is beautiful, and by the might of Lord Inglip, I summon @Bronyette for her lover's sake so she can sense the love.

*insert a dramatic thundering sound here*

Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 2

No need to wish any longer, brother.  Your story is beautiful, and by the might of Lord Inglip, I summon @Bronyette for her lover's sake so she can sense the love.

*insert a dramatic thundering sound here*

oh I meant that.. we live like not even 5 miles away ;~;, if this even counts as a "forum online couple". and it's hard for me to describe how much i love her v.v

• Brohoof 1

Well me and my girlfriend go on this site. but we dated before we started doing forum stuff... if that makes any sense.

Me and my girlfriend have been dating almost a year. c:

http://mlpforums.com/user/11323-bronyette/

This is my special somepony <3

I love her with all my heart, and she means the world to me. I love waking up in the morning and seething that text her saying "wakey, good morning <3". Even though she is moving on in the world I know she still has time to say goodnight to me at the end of the day. I'm bettering myself for her, so she knows how much I love her and what i can do for her. she's actually probably gonna say that this is cheesy if she see's it, but i love her and i want to "show her the world".

Sweet Celestia, your post is probably the most adorable and beautiful posts on this thread by far. No need to be ashamed bro. Embrace that love!

And you are so lucky that your relationship is one of the few close distance relationships on the forums. Definitely a rarity. ;)

You two shall be added on to list!

I summon Bronyette for her lover's sake so she can sense the love.

I like how you are helping the love flourish on this thread. :P 

• Brohoof 1

Sweet Celestia, your post is probably the most adorable and beautiful posts on this thread by far. No need to be ashamed bro. Embrace that love!

And you are so lucky that your relationship is one of the few close distance relationships on the forums. Definitely a rarity. wink.png

You two shall be added on to list!

I like how you are helping the love flourish on this thread. tongue.png

hehe thanks >.<she is sleeping right now though v.v. but were going to the mall tomorrow c: and i'll hug the sickyness out of her ^-^. i'll tell her to check this thread.

• Brohoof 1

oh I meant that.. we live like not even 5 miles away ;~;, if this even counts as a "forum online couple". and it's hard for me to describe how much i love her v.v

I know that.

By the way, you can remind her about her request thread. I think I requested a drawing from her, if I remember it correctly. XD

I like how you are helping the love flourish on this thread.  

But I don't like you. >:v

• Brohoof 1

So was this thread, like, supposed to make all of us single people feel forever alone, or was that unintentional? Because I'm getting the "everybody's in a relationship but me sad.png  " feeling. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Edited by Swick
  • Brohoof 2

So was this thread, like, supposed to make all of us single people feel forever alone, or was that unintentional? Because I'm getting the "everybody's in a relationship but me :(" feeling. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

swick i was forever alone from 9th grade to the end of my 12th grade year XD ahah. so it's okay to feel forever alone as long as you meet the special somepony.

• Brohoof 1

So was this thread, like, supposed to make all of us single people feel forever alone, or was that unintentional? Because I'm getting the "everybody's in a relationship but me sad.png  " feeling. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

That's pretty much the reason.

Seriously though, this thread seems unfair to the single people, it's just like saying to them "HAHA YOU'RE SINGLE, YOU'RE FOREVER ALONE" in their face.

• Brohoof 5

That's pretty much the reason.

Seriously though, this thread seems unfair to the single people, it's just like saying to them "HAHA YOU'RE SINGLE, YOU'RE FOREVER ALONE" in their face.

I should really specify the rules as to what the single people can post here soon. 

Anyone can post here, but the main purpose of this thread is directed towards those who are in a relationship. However, those who are single can post their thoughts, opinions, or words of encouragement and support to the couples on here.

But don't worry Swick, you'll find your special somepony soon! I know you will! wink.png

There have been a handful of threads directed towards finding your special somepony, and sharing forum crushes, I see no real reason as to why there can't be a thread dedicated to the actual successful relationships on here.

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 1

those who are single can post their thoughts, opinions, or words of encouragement and support to the couples on here.

Fine, if I must. I uh... I support... hmm... Doctor Pocket Watch and Dawn Rider. THERE SEE I CAN POST THINGS THAT I'M SUPPOSED TO NOW LEAVE ME ALONE.

Fine, if I must. I uh... I support... hmm... Doctor Pocket Watch and Dawn Rider. THERE SEE I CAN POST THINGS THAT I'M SUPPOSED TO NOW LEAVE ME ALONE.

xD He was kidding. Im as single as single can get....if you count sitting at home eating pizza,playing video games...and being a logistics Coordinator in the Army xD

• Brohoof 3

You people have forgotten one :wub:

Eureka x Sir.Flutter Hooves :lol:

Even though it's just a forum relationship waifu x haifu thing, dis is da best ship eva

• Brohoof 2

You people have forgotten one wub.png

Eureka x Sir.Flutter Hooves laugh.png

Even though it's just a forum relationship waifu x haifu thing, dis is da best ship eva

I didn't forget. ;)

It is a very cute ship indeed. 

Whether you're really serious or not, you two seem good enough for the list.

So congrats, your relationship has been added. ;)

• Brohoof 1

The closest I can ever get to being on this thread is to find some way to get OCs to count. But I digress. I'm just wondering how guys can get online relationships to work. Do you guys get to meet each other face to face?

• Brohoof 1

Now that I'm starting to think about this thread, its making me feel bad that being single isn't so great afterall and that I'm stupid. *sighs* :( 

Edited by ~Glimmer Lily~
  • Brohoof 2

Now that I'm starting to think about this thread, its making me feel bad that being single isn't so great afterall and that I'm stupid. *sighs* img-1888193-1-sad.png

That's not true. Being single can be just as great as being in a relationship. It's a lot less stressful and you don't feel as much pressure around people you're attracted to. You're free and you can do whatever you want without worrying about what the other person in the relationship would think.

Being single and being in a relationship comes with choice and depends on your ultimate perspective and feelings on the matter.

Most of the members here are in a relationship because they choose to be. They're willing to work the extra mile, and fight for that love. It's a lot of work, but they're willing to do whatever they can, because they really care about each other.

Being single isn't bad at all either. Trust me, I've been there. The lifestyle is nice, flexible, and free. You have no limits. 

But like I said, some us members like a challenge, and we're willing to pull through in that challenge for that special somepony, because they love and care for them greatly.

The purpose of this thread as DashForever had briefly puts it is:

and that all posts here should be for the purpose of talking about relationships that are happening here on the forums.

It's mainly dedicated to the couples but if you're single and feel like you have to post something here, then don't hesitate to post your thoughts, opinions, and perhaps some encouraging words for everyone on this thread regarding relationships.

There's already been a lot of my single friends who have posted really nice things for us here.

Here are some good examples:

I just wanted to say that I think it's a great idea to have a thread dedicated to all of the lovebirds out there. It's great to know that a simple Pony forum can unite two people as one. I've realized that there are quite a few official couples on the forum, so congrats to all of you, and may it be wonderful and everlasting love.

D'aww, this is such a cute thread. It's nice to see some of the members here in a relationship with others. Sadly, I've yet to be in a relationship; online or real-life. Oh well, it's still nice to see everyone else! Nice idea, Dsanders!

Anywho, it does my heart good to see relationships find their way into reality through the internet. It really does make me happy to see the power of love prevail.

Its nice to see the different couples here, I mean i knew about a few here, but i didn't know about them all, and its nice to see love existing in success here .

^All really beautiful and encouraging words. And from what I can recall, they are all single, but happy for the couples here. And they should be, the idea that relationships can actually thrive on here is a very happy thought. 

Please, and this goes for all the people who look down upon this thread, please try and be a little more positive and encouraging. There's been enough negativity flowing around the forums as it is. This doesn't deserve the negativity. Opinions are respected, but in the same way I greatly respect all opinions, can you try and respect the idea of this thread?

But if you're an unhappy single, then I'm sorry. I've known that feeling all too feel. Don't worry Lily, that doesn't make you stupid at all. You'll find someone soon, I promise you. 

You're all awesome! Just have hope and continue getting to know some more of us members here. There's over 15,000 members here, with new ones joining every day. You're bound to find luck eventually. If not here, then definitely in real life. You just gotta be yourself, and have hope.

~Glimmer Lily~, you may be a new member here, but from what I can recall, you seem like a really nice and funny girl. I'm sure you'll get a guy soon. You have a good heart, and I know your special somepony will come around someday. img-1888193-2-smile.png

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 8

Lightning Fluttershy x Clarity

Make sure to add Clarity and Lightning Fluttershy to the list. Their wuv has to be seen to be believed . They've been in a relationship for a while now, for the record.

Like, since last December now. >_<   I still have the blogs that it all happened in. We're the powerhouse couple of the forums, even though we're not nearly as active as we used to be. http://mlpforums.com...-to-clari-kbai/  

We.

Are...

THE

Very QUINTESSENCE

Of a romantic couple less than three less than three less than three

Yes, those of you who remember the LightningClare era... it was a time of prosperity and peace, of abundant harvests and agriculture, of equality and... math, of free will and high spirit, of good economy and fertile land, of much gods to worship, of french fries, of healthy population and abundant growth--the highest moment of MLP forums.

And though our legacy has faded--only faded--we hath left an imprint upon the fertile land between the Ponyrivers that shall last for centuries to come. Come, love of mine, thou and I shalt prosper forever.

We will rise again, overthrowing the emperor couple current. We shalt devastate their land with our symbol of love: the great and powerful monument--french fries. It shall be done.

That... is a promise. 

A promise that we shalt keep.

Edited by Clarity
  • Brohoof 9

Natalie x Windhover

Natalie x Windhover

Natalie x Windhover

Natalie x Windhover

Natalie x Windhover

Natalie x Windhover

Natalie x Windhover

Natalie x Windhover

Natalie x Windhover

Natalie x Windhover

Natalie x Windhover

Its officiallll

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

If PrincessofWubs thinks we are then probably we are couple. Its still early so I don't know but if you would like to put it up there and if its okay with her.

So would you mind adding it I guess?

Edited by DJ Hydrolicious

DXSilverX x Shadowlux100(I think?)

Ugh, actually it's more of a sister and big brother type of ordeal.

I like her, but only as a little sister, just thought I'd clear that up.

But finding a forum wife sounds tempting right now...

• Brohoof 2

Why don't you people-in-the-list share the story of your relationship? That's also the purpose of this thread.

Ugh, actually it's more of a sister and big brother type of ordeal.   I like her, but only as a little sister, just thought I'd clear that up.

post-10241-0-51903500-1367641144.jpg

Sister-zoned. This is rare. D:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
If PrincessofWubs thinks we are then probably we are couple. Its still early so I don't know but if you would like to put it up there and if its okay with her.

That's cute. wink.png Didn't know you two had a "thing" going on, but it makes sense now.

Well you have to be 100% sure, so if @, thinks that you and her are really a legitimate couple, then I'll add you to the list. Otherwise, let me know when you two are more certain.

Ugh, actually it's more of a sister and big brother type of ordeal.

I like her, but only as a little sister, just thought I'd clear that up.

But finding a forum wife sounds tempting right now...

Thanks for clarifying that then! I was a little confused at her post so I didn't really know what to think exactly. So thanks for explaining everything. Sadly I'll have to take you two off the list. It's just in accordance to the rules.

But I really think it's cute how you two are like forum siblings on her. biggrin.png

I wish you luck if you do end up looking for a "forum wife." wink.png

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 2