Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dsanders

I really wish I had more courage... I could probably be on the list if I had the courage to tell... Someone (Can't risk her reading this), that I like her.

That moment of truth! I'd say go for it cause you would never know the answer till you ask. Then again it is up to you if your willing to take the risk. Easier much easier said then done I know :P 

• Brohoof 1

I still don't feel safe trying... Not after my last two rejections...

:(  Yeah oh yeah there is nothing more of a let down than being rejected I know my share not fun at all but meh... Its all apart of the game of relationships etc...  

• Brohoof 1

You don't know if you dont try man, though i'm not one to speak, i've never asked anyone out here or for a long time, never seem to get that far, hehe, but from past experience it's always worth a shot if you feel the time is right :) 

• Brohoof 1

:D

I believe my friend @Sterling Crimson might have mentioned me here, but now me girlfriend also have an account here~

I have been happily together with @Tropical Flower for over 2 months now~

<3 Yes indeed we have. Love you sweetie and thank you for getting me into this  ; )

We go to school in real life and will move in togheter next fall <3

Edited by Tropical Flower
  • Brohoof 4

UPDATE TIME!!

As some of you have probably already guessed, Hylian Twilian and I (TheBronyHeart) are together. Someone hassled me about putting it down here, so I am.

Congrats man! How long have you two been together, if you don't mind me asking?  Anyways, I'll add you two to the list now!

This thread needs a sense of revival... There's love in the air and we all must support them! It doesn't matter whether they've recently gotten together or broken up! They still need our love!

I totally agree with you there man. We need more support for all the lovers here! Gosh, I regret leaving this thread in the dumps for so long. I'll my best and keep it alive and active often. This thread is great for the community and it's really positive. I think it will help lighten up the mood here, regardless of all the negativity and drama around here! :)

@Dsanders

Well, just the other night, me and shaymin started a relationship with each other! :3

tumblr_lmerndpBvs1qafrh6.gif

Yay!  :D

...I think you all should know by now who I am dating. If not, then you really aren't paying attention. (Or you just don't look at my posts, since I mention him every five seconds.)

This relationship is by no means new. It has been going on since Julyish or January or something like that. The point is! A LOT OF MONTHS. Most of it hasn't been here on, so that's why I haven't seen this thread. We were actually united by our... intense dislike of certain aspects of certain things. But yes! Here we are, back to the place where we were united. Two former mod peoples, such a silly and epic story. A man who moved across the country to be with me. From Arizona to Florida, we live together in what we hope will be happily ever after. Now with joint bank accounts and everything! It's super serious.

We are...

LETTZKLOPP!

Or Arylett x Klopp. :3 Enjoy our pervy official shipping name.

Yeah, my girlfriend Pink Mist has told me quite a bit about you. Plus, I've read the story from Klopp's point of view on his profile's about me. It's quite a beautiful story, and I wish you two the best of luck in your relationship for ages to come. Moving across an entire country, just to be with the person you love.... it sounds like something out of a beautiful romance movie. But I guess stuff like that can really happen. 

I kinda wish I can do the same with my Pinkie Pie(yeah it's one of her nicknames lol) on here. If I could, then someday I would be more than willing to move across countries, just to be with her. It's the truth. I love her. And seeing stories like this, truly inspire me to no end. I hope you guys can get married and live happily ever after. :) I really do. Reading stories like this, just makes me incredibly happy.  <3

And I'm still waiting patiently for my wittle cwushie to wuv me backie...

Don't worry man, it'll happen!

Nahh, but I'm super happy for all of the couples here I mean, dudes, and...not-dudes!! I didn't even know half of these people were dating!

Yeah, I was really surprised with some of the posts here as well. But yeah, I'm happy for most of them too! :D Thanks for your support man!

img-2122395-1-that__s_an_apple_tree___ve

You see I have this thing call bad luck...and the relationships I have been in haven't worked out for me in the past sadly. So I am kind of done with that kind a thing for a while.

(Me literally in a sense)

img-2122395-2-cheerilee_burgandy_by_capn

But you could say that the people in this thread are all really nice people and glad to see things working out well for them.

img-2122395-3-cheerilee_loves_you_by_ben

Good example Dsanders x Pink Mist  two very awesome and kind people :3

That was hilarious and sweet man. Thanks!  :wub:

So much love here, even though I still haven't found that special somepony this thread gives so much hope

I'm happy to wait until the right time though, no *Forever alone* Quotes going to come from me

If that pony is out there then : 

img-2122536-1-N0IFqOP.png

I'm glad that this thread can give you so much hope. That really means a lot to me that this thread can inspire people like that. :lol: 

Oh yay!  This topic's getting a revival!

I enjoy reading the cute stories about the couples on this site, and was kind of sad when they stopped.  I'd try to keep this topic alive myself, but my posts wouldn't amount to much more than a bump for more views...  In any case, it's alive, so hooray!

Yeah, I'm happy it's back to life too. I promise everypony, this thread's gonna be so much better than it was before!

Soon, I think I wanna write up a cute story about me and Shaymin! :3

Do it! I would love to read a cute story about you and your special somepony.

This goes for any of you other couples out there. Give us some stories, updates, events, and heck, describe your days! This thread's meant to be a discussion place for all that kind of stuff.

Btw me and my girl arent on the list yet

I'll add you two right now.  :)

I guess I will ask... Just not yet

I wish you luck man! Even if you fail, you just have to remain strong and have hope. There's nothing wrong with failing because it shows you that at least you tried your best. You can never give up, no matter what. I was about to give up on love too you know. I was like you... having gone through a multitude of past rejections, and I was about to just give up on love altogether... but then I met Misty Pie, and well, things have completely changed for me since then. :) I'm sure the same will happen to you someday, if not soon.

But nevertheless, I wish the best of luck for you here! I hope she says yes.

I believe my friend @Sterling Crimson might have mentioned me here, but now me girlfriend also have an account here~

I have been happily together with @Tropical Flower for over 2 months now~

<3 Yes indeed we have. Love you sweetie and thank you for getting me into this  ; )

We go to school in real life and will move in togheter next fall <3

Me and my girlfriend just had our 3 month anniversary last week or so. 

But that's great that you've been keeping it going strong for these past couple of months. Just like us, you guys are still young in your relationship, so that kinda puts it on a similar boat. You're both so lucky that you can actually see and be with each other in real life! ^_^ 

I hope you guys continue to stay strong and that your relationship lasts. <3

So people are couple's without meeting each other in real life? I don't understand?

Eeyup! It can happen. It's actually pretty easy to explain. Hopefully you can see the full clarity of it all for yourself on a post I made awhile ago on this thread about love over the internet. The OP asked if it's stupid to fall in love over the internet.

This was my response:

No, it's not stupid at all.

Really when you think about it, love doesn't necessarily have to be physical; love can exist in any kind of medium and any spectrum of communication and interaction with a significant other.

Relationship is literally defined as being "the way in which two or more concepts, objects, or people are connected, or the state of being connected."

It says nothing about being actually physical or being in the same location as the other person. As long as you have connection one way or another, the relationship in question has potential. Does this mean that all internet relationships are doomed to remain only and forever platonic? No, not at all. If it true love and real commitment that the "internet couple" share, then eventually, one way or another, they will come to meet each other in real life someday, and who knows what will happen after that. Now whether or not the relationship will actually last and make it to becoming IRL will depend on how serious, dedicated, and loyal the two romantic partners in the relationship are.

That being said, it really depends and varies from individual to individual. Some can handle it and be content with just having some time to chat and communicate with the other special person. For others, the distance would be unbearable.

As for me, I met my girlfriend on here in June of this year. With December coming up in like a couple days, I'd say it's been around 6 months that I've known her for.  We started out as just causal friends, chatting every now and then, making simple small talk and nothing more. However, over the course of the summer, as we started talking more often, and eventually having tremendously long conversations lasting from the early morning to like 4 in the morning the day after, we really got to know a whole lot more about each other. We began to realize that we shared a ton in common, and that we can relate to each other in a number of ways. Along with that, our trust in each other grew immensely along with our care and concern for one another.

It wasn't long until we've come to a point where we were really emotionally close and developed a harder than diamond bond with each other. That's when I realized, I was in love with her.   So a few more weeks after that, after contemplating heavily on whether or not I should ask her out, I made up my mind and I asked her out one faithful night. She admitted to me that she felt that same way and happily said yes. By December 13th, it will be our three month anniversary.

So it just goes to show, love has no limits. We live over two thousand miles away from each other, she's limited to only getting on here 2-3 hours per day, and now we only exchange 1-2 messages per day or every other day. Does that stop us? No, not really. Of course we struggle, but hey, like with anything in life, a relationship would be no fun if we never had any challenges to overcome.

It's kinda crazy to consider all that too, since I know some other friends in online relationships who would just 'die' if they were in my shoes. So I have to admit, I was extremely lucky to have met her and chat with her when she used to be super active on here.

TL;DR: Love, regardless of shape, form, or in whatever manner it thrives and exist, is never stupid to feel.

Damn, I ramble a lot when it comes to talking about my relationship.. :blush:

• Brohoof 3

Congrats man! How long have you two been together, if you don't mind me asking?  Anyways, I'll add you two to the list now!
Ummm... honestly, I don't know.... it just sort of gradually manifested. Though I suppose you could say that it started sometime mid October.  
  • Brohoof 1

I guess I will ask... Just not yet

Good luck!  I know that this is going to sound like the same advice that you here from everywhere, but even though failure sucks, never having the chance to succeed is worse.  At least in taking a chance, you gain answers and experience.

Though I see where you're coming from; I've never even been rejected, and I still fear rejection...  Before I take chances, I like to be sure that all of the scales are tipped in my favor (or at least that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it), so I end up not taking very many chances.  In any case, I know that it's a terrible way to go about relationships of any type (at least to some degree: taking too many chances is probably unhealthy, though taking none at all is just unintelligent), so I try to dissuade people from following my example.  It's hard; believe me, I know; but I'm sure that it's possible.

Again, good luck, and have faith!

• Brohoof 2

Good luck!  I know that this is going to sound like the same advice that you here from everywhere, but even though failure sucks, never having the chance to succeed is worse.  At least in taking a chance, you gain answers and experience.

^This. :)

Yeah, I've personally failed a lot in the world of dating, but looking back in retrospect, I can say that it has given me a lot of experience and it has also helped me in being more aware of the outcomes of future decisions I make.  

Also, just a side note: I have something special in store for this Christmas, which is now in 4 days! :D :D I'll be posting it on this thread for all my friends and supporters to see. ;)

• Brohoof 2

wait...what ?! 

there are mlp forums couples, like this is an actual thing...weird... :catface:

Yep, I think it's cute hehe :P 

^This. :)

Yeah, I've personally failed a lot in the world of dating, but looking back in retrospect, I can say that it has given me a lot of experience and it has also helped me in being more aware of the outcomes of future decisions I make.  

Also, just a side note: I have something special in store for this Christmas, which is now in 4 days! :D :D I'll be posting it on this thread for all my friends and supporters to see. ;)

Ooooh I love surprises ! ^_^ 

• Brohoof 1

wait...what ?! there are mlp forums couples, like this is an actual thing...weird... :catface:

Doesn't seem weird to me. Internet relationships are a completely normal thing, and I have nothing but respect for the matter. I actually spend a lot of time on a rather unknown Ace Attorney RPing site (which some may remember seeing in my signature), and I've seen several relationships come into play there. They didn't all work out, but one's still going strong, and I'm willing to bet there are a bunch I probably missed. Trust me, there's nothing at all weird about it.

• Brohoof 1

@@Dsanders,

You can remove Clarity x Lightning Fluttershy. He no longer remains contact with me, and I officially reject him.

I'm so sorry about that.... :(

Well this is really unexpected... considering how close and strong you two used to be... :(

Ooooh I love surprises !  

It's gonna be amazing! ;) Just wait.

Edited by Dsanders

Doesn't seem weird to me. Internet relationships are a completely normal thing, and I have nothing but respect for the matter. I actually spend a lot of time on a rather unknown Ace Attorney RPing site (which some may remember seeing in my signature), and I've seen several relationships come into play there. They didn't all work out, but one's still going strong, and I'm willing to bet there are a bunch I probably missed. Trust me, there's nothing at all weird about it.

i was saying weird as in Weird that i never noticed this before ;)

We are...   

LETTZKLOPP!  

Or Arylett x Klopp. :3 Enjoy our pervy official shipping name.

Super official pervy name! Yesh, this is very real shipping, and I have proof!

(Spoiler for massiveness)

LettzKlopp%21.JPG

@@Dsanders, you should add our shipping to the list. Feel free to add the picture as well, if you like. :3

• Brohoof 2

Super official pervy name! Yesh, this is very real shipping, and I have proof!

(Spoiler for massiveness)

LettzKlopp%21.JPG

@@Dsanders, you should add our shipping to the list. Feel free to add the picture as well, if you like. :3

Oh yeah. That's right! How can I possibly forget about you guys? :P

Btw, you look almost exactly like one of my irl best friends! :o

And on an additional side note: you two look so incredibly cute together. Lucky lovers. You pretty much beat the rest of the forum couples here in terms of epicness.  :lol:

As for the picture, I'll see how I can incorporate it. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

So, I don't know if this thread is still alive or not, but I have something to add.

I have entered a relationship with IIFlyingGraceII, and I expect it to go quite well. I'd like to be added to the list, if I can, and if you even see this at all. XD

Edited by super2379
  • Brohoof 1