Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dsanders

Did I forget to mention how amazing synangel is? Because she is. she's more amazing then multicolored ponies, and that's saying something! :umad:

I find it funny how in one of the first RP's I was in, your OC and one of hers had a little romance ^_^ I'm so happy for you guys :D

• Brohoof 3

I find it funny how in one of the first RP's I was in, your OC and one of hers had a little romance ^_^ I'm so happy for you guys :D

thanks! And yeah, it's actually thanks to rping and my oc that I met syn, and I'll forever love the forums and sole (my oc) for bringing us together. Heck, the oc's we use are basically us, they love each other as much as me and her love each other. And I'll be much happier when her parents release her from being grounded, thanks to that we haven't been in contact since early December :(
  • Brohoof 1

I would have hated to be on this forum topic on Hearts and Hooves day :P

I don't think I should be on this topic anymore lol, might start shanking people

Edited by Burning Endurance

It's funny...this thread mocks me, yet gives me hope at the same time!! Lol, jk. But seriously, congratulations to everypony who's in a relationship in this thread! I hope to be on the list with a special girl someday, hopefully soon...but again, congrats!!! And happy (very late) hearts and hooves day!!

• Brohoof 2

Stahp making me feel forever alone T^T

Aw. *hugs* It's okay.  :squee: 

Does Rainbow dash, Applejack and Rarity count? lol  .

Just friends, for now at least

Sorry, they must exist on Earth. :( Good taste in ponies though. ;)

Did I forget to mention how amazing synangel is? Because she is. she's more amazing then multicolored ponies, and that's saying something! 

I feel the same way about my girlfriend. She is definitely more amazing than multicolored ponies. I even dare say she is even more awesome than Pinkie Pie!  :o

I remember that RP. :squee:

It's funny...this thread mocks me, yet gives me hope at the same time!! Lol, jk. But seriously, congratulations to everypony who's in a relationship in this thread! I hope to be on the list with a special girl someday, hopefully soon...but again, congrats!!! And happy (very late) hearts and hooves day!!

I'm sure you will. Just hang in there. It'll work out. ;)

Still deciding on what I should do with the list. 

IngognitoChurro (or LatinoKiwoy, whichever one is better lol) is now now officially canon 

Really? :o

• Brohoof 4

Aw. *hugs* It's okay. :squee:

I feel the same way about my girlfriend. She is definitely more amazing than multicolored ponies. I even dare say she is even more awesome than Pinkie Pie! :o

Whoa there tiger! More awesome than Pinkie? Hehe, never :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 2

Aw. *hugs* It's okay.  :squee: 

I feel the same way about my girlfriend. She is definitely more amazing than multicolored ponies. I even dare say she is even more awesome than Pinkie Pie!  :o

yeah, and being better then ponies is no small feat :lol:
  • Brohoof 1

Whoa there tiger! More awesome than Pinkie? Hehe, never :okiedokielokie:

Lmao that had me rollin' Pinke pie mist

Thing about relationships.. you can be in one and *not* be happy at all. I'd want to be in one and happy you know? So heres to me and a glass of patience :P. I'll be a drinkin' that glass till the right time comes hopefully xD. Till that time comes let the good times roll

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 2

yeah, and being better then ponies is no small feat

I know right? :lol: 

Whoa there tiger! More awesome than Pinkie? Hehe, never

If the guy above me can say it so can I. :okiedokielokie: Come at me. :comeatus:  

• Brohoof 1

I know right? :lol:

If the guy above me can say it so can I. :okiedokielokie: Come at me. :comeatus:

Alright you've asked for it :okiedokielokie: *tackles and smothers with hugs and kisses* I could never be better than best pony :blush:

• Brohoof 2

Alright you've asked for it :okiedokielokie: *tackles and smothers with hugs and kisses* I could never be better than best pony :blush:

*smothers with hugs and kisses back* Yes you can.  :blush:

LMFAO :lol: you gunna git it nao boi :umad:

You were right. I got hit. I got hit really good. :comeatus:

Yep! Me and IncognitoKiwoy are now a couple. I'm so happy about it :)

How did this happen? :o Tell us your story!

• Brohoof 1

*smothers with hugs and kisses back* Yes you can. :blush:

You were right. I got hit. I got hit really good. :comeatus:

How did this happen? :o Tell us your story!

She's too awesome for me to reach that level :blush:

She's too awesome for me to reach that level :blush:

If it makes you feel any better. You ARE my Pinkie Pie. Therefore, you're better than Pinkie Pie from the show. :blush: