Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dsanders

How did this happen? :o Tell us your story!

Basically, me and Incognito have been friends since last summer. But in early November, I started growing feelings for her. I started talking to her more and even drew ponies for her. And the feelings just continued to grow. :3

Finally, I decided I couldn't bottle up these feelings any longer and confessed to her. And it turned out that she actually likes me back!  :D So since yesterday, we've been a very happy couple. <3

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 5

:I

I'm not even sure how I feel right now, I know one thing though, good luck with that relationship and I seriously hope it lasts for you, I really do. *sigh* Some day I'll find that special some pony. Hopefully.

• Brohoof 3

Could you add I and IIFlyingGraceII to the list? I mentioned a while back we entered a relationship, which, I am happy to report, I'd going amazingly well, and I wanted it added to the list.

Forgive me. I must have missed your post. I'll be sure to add it right now.

In the meantime, mind elaborating on how and at what point the relationship first kindled? ;)

Alright guys, there's a chance syn will come back tomorrow. Got my fingers crossed :wub:

I'm happy for you man. I hope she comes back soon. ;)

Hopin to add a relationship to this list soon.....

Probably not too soon, maybe a while....Long while

But as Celestia as my witness I'm going to try and make it happen :I

Alexander the Great didn't conquer Greece, Egypt, and Pakistan overnight. :) Give it some time. It took a little over three months until me and Pink Mist finally got into a relationship. :D

• Brohoof 2

@@Dsanders

No, problem, buddy!

It all started a few months ago when Grace and I first talked over a PM. We both shared the same interests, and we loved Roleplaying with each other. A few weeks later, we met on Skype, where we roleplayed even more, and we began a strong connection. Eventually, we began chatting via voice and video chat.

A few weeks ago, I caught Appendicitis. Grace was devastated. We talked, and I told her how much I missed her, and it was then that she said the first "I love you". I loved her back, but had kept it a secret until then. It wasn't long after that we entered our relationship. We talk every night, and I love her so much! :)

• Brohoof 3

very well actually, but the thing is, to me, it won't work out unless each member of the relationship is willing to put their all into it

Actually I was wondering like how they start and how the interaction works between users. I have an idea of how they work I was mostly wondering how they start.

Actually I was wondering like how they start and how the interaction works between users. I have an idea of how they work I was mostly wondering how they start.

Ah, well some have started from that finding your special somepony thread, but mostly it is when one person pms another, they start talking and get to like each other as friends, Hell, Tangent and I met through one of RPs I had started, then I started talking with him outside of the RP and then things kind of went on from there. It depends on the people involved really.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm pretty sure they start just like an offline relationship. The interactions are no doubt similar.