Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dsanders

Maybe I should try role playing with her....

Hhhmmmmmmmmm

You don't have to do this but if you do, make sure it's a romance one (or romance x adventure as plain romance can get stale pretty quickly) but the best way really, is just start talking with her, get to know each other

You don't have to do this but if you do, make sure it's a romance one (or romance x adventure as plain romance can get stale pretty quickly) but the best way really, is just start talking with her, get to know each other

I'm really trying, but she doesn't always respond to the PM. It's hard to keep a constant conversation with her I also don't even know if she has a boyfriend or not. I'm kinda afraid to ask, anyway ill try to ask her..

• Brohoof 2

I'm really trying, but she doesn't always respond to the PM. It's hard to keep a constant conversation with her I also don't even know if she has a boyfriend or not. I'm kinda afraid to ask, anyway ill try to ask her..

It could be that she's really busy, or just hadn't seen it. You should ask her if she has a boyfriend, that way you will know if you are wasting your time or not. Also, the worst thing you can do with her is come across as desperate and too strong. I've made that mistake many times, too many really, ease into things and see how they go. Is she here on this forum, maybe I know her?

• Brohoof 1

There should be a user called Princess Cadence that randomly ships forum members for shits and giggles for one week.

Challenge Accepted!!!!

(but tomorrow.Today i'm on a mobile)

• Brohoof 2

I never knew this thread existed... I'm currently in a relationship with @@Brosparkles .

By the way, answering another member's question, forum relationships actually work surprisingly well. Or at least mine has. Advances actually occur not too quickly... Or mine hasn't.

I've been with him since early last month.

I actually met him in the "Find Your Special Somepony" thread. He apparently saw my semi-desperate posts and thought "Sounds interesting..." (XD I term that in the funniest way) He sent me a PM about it, and we've been in not-so-romantic love ever since (neither of us are any sort of Romeo or Juliet (my role in the relationship being more like the latter)).

Well, time to put this out in the open! (If you haven't noticed yet) .3.

Me and have been together for a while now.

Add us to the list! ^3^'

Edited by ~PrincessOfWub~
  • Brohoof 3

I actually met him in the "Find Your Special Somepony" thread. He apparently saw my semi-desperate posts and thought "Sounds interesting..." (XD I term that in the funniest way) He sent me a PM about it, and we've been in not-so-romantic love ever since (neither of us are any sort of Romeo or Juliet (my role in the relationship being more like the latter)).

Wow, way to sum it up. Not-so-romantic, eh?

@@Dsanders

No, problem, buddy!

It all started a few months ago when Grace and I first talked over a PM. We both shared the same interests, and we loved Roleplaying with each other. A few weeks later, we met on Skype, where we roleplayed even more, and we began a strong connection. Eventually, we began chatting via voice and video chat.

A few weeks ago, I caught Appendicitis. Grace was devastated. We talked, and I told her how much I missed her, and it was then that she said the first "I love you". I loved her back, but had kept it a secret until then. It wasn't long after that we entered our relationship. We talk every night, and I love her so much! :)

Such a sweet and heartwarming story. I'm so sorry about your recent diagnosis. I don't know much about appendicitis other than the fact it is very problematic to the stomach area. *hugs* At least you had the care and concern of your best friend and current girlfriend. It seems that many couples on here seem to spawn as a result of engaging in role playing. Overall, that is a really beautiful story and I wish the best for you two. ;)

Harmy is my waifu now, just so you know. I asked her out on the night before Valentine's Day. :I Super cactus lesbians, yay.~ :3

Harmy? Harmonic Revelations? Wow. Well this was unprecedented. Mind explaining how the relationship came into being? :)

This is to encourage all of you in a relationship to never give up on those you love, and to those who are still searching to not give up on finding love. Keep on fighting for it.

Beautiful and encouraging song. Thank you for sharing that with us mate. ;)

I never knew this thread existed... I'm currently in a relationship with @@Brosparkles .

By the way, answering another member's question, forum relationships actually work surprisingly well. Or at least mine has. Advances actually occur not too quickly... Or mine hasn't.

Congrats you two! Seems that you two were quite fortunate to have found each other on such a unique online community for ponies. It's funny how that happens. Nonetheless, I wish you both the best of luck. I can tell you from experience, frankly, it will be hell at times, it will be one tempestuous hell of a ride. So good luck you two. ;)

Well, time to put this out in the open! (If you haven't noticed yet) .3.

Me and have been together for a while now.

Add us to the list! ^3^'

I knew you two shared a unique friendly bond but the fact that you two are/have been in a romantic relationship is quite surprising.  :wacko: I guess it all makes sense judging by the artwork of both of your OCs and the like but wow. It's still amazing how relationships on here (a forum site dedicated to fans of My Little Pony!) are continually coming into being. The stereotypical notion that it is hopeless for bronies to find love is being further disproved thanks to the existence of this thread. :)

• Brohoof 4

Thank you all,Me and my ssp are doing fine.

I have dealt with many break ups before but i hardly knew who they were my first breakup was in runescape when i was a free too player and i was 13 years old i started dating this asturilan boy he was 13 too and was a free too player but sadly his account got deactvaited so i had nobody too be with maybe his parents deactvaited it :/ :l :( and i had more other boys who i dated asking me for runescape money so i had too breakup with them and i had too date a 12 year old from los angles too get stinkin points for the death hat that you can use a emote and also so i wount look like a tottal noob but i started wanting not too date him since hes a drug mean kid and i do live in califorina too but not in a city and i also had a friend he was a boy he always try too cheer me up and had too fight with one of my ex-boyfriends in runescape...then i asked him out and he was ok with it i was probaly 14 years old when i dated him and his freinds who are boys get jealous of me being with him because they want too be with him and he had too always go with them and once i went with him but then the lag started on runescape and the lag stoped and he is no longer online.

So see how many break ups i went through? i just really hope Jordan is really the one and we got too know each other too and jordan is:ChikoritaBrony

• Brohoof 2

I knew you two shared a unique friendly bond but the fact that you two are/have been in a romantic relationship is quite surprising.  :wacko: I guess it all makes sense judging by the artwork of both of your OCs and the like but wow. It's still amazing how relationships on here (a forum site dedicated to fans of My Little Pony!) are continually coming into being. The stereotypical notion that it is hopeless for bronies to find love is being further disproved thanks to the existence of this thread. :)

I'm so glad I found these forums...! If I didn't join these forums I would've never found him. :o

That stereotype is terrible. Everyone can find love somewhere no matter who you are! :) So to everyone not in a relationship, you will find someone some day! Some things are really worth waiting for. Trust me. ^^

• Brohoof 3

Harmy? Harmonic Revelations? Wow. Well this was unprecedented. Mind explaining how the relationship came into being?

Well, we met after Nas decided to get into a misunderstanding with Harms, and I decided to help out. So we talked for a bit so I could try to work it out between the two, and she was pretty fun to talk to. So anyways, they became friends eventually, and Nas had a crush on da gurl. So I helped him to get laid get her to date him. I actually had feelings for her building up through that, too, but I decided to help Nas get her because that was my priority. Anyways, yadda yadda, they broke up, Harms started dating Red, they broke up, Harmy asked out Nas again, he said no, and she confessed her feelings for me a while after. I was actually rather unhappy with Afty at the time, as I didn't really feel much of a relationship with him happening at all. I went through this gigantic dilemna, as my feelings were still for Afty, but I still had feelings for Harmy as well. I asked for some advice and everybody told me I'd need to make a decision and think about whether or not I'd be happier with one of them rather than the other. I decided to break up with Afty and go for Harmy, and hey, we're dating.

That didn't sound romantic at all. Oops. :I

But yeah, I'm happy with her, and I hope I make her happy as well. X3 I waited a long time for the opportunity, and I'm glad I went for it because I'm a lot happier now, and she is too.

• Brohoof 2

Hope you're ready for fully developed paragraphs and sentences on how there is some pony for everyone.

You practically asked to get spammed.

Having my heart broken three times already, I'm fully convinced that I'll never find love, so don't expect to see my name on the list...

Hope you're ready for fully developed paragraphs and sentences on how there is some pony for everyone.

You practically asked to get spammed.

Really? It's just a simple question. Alright, fine I get it. I'll take my question somewhere else :I

Edited by ~Pizza_Rex~
  • Brohoof 1

Hey, folks. A few months ago, we talked to you about the importance of staying on topic:

Let's try and keep our posts on-topic, and to be somewhat sensitive to others feelings, please. This thread serves a good purpose, and it would be tragic if it had to be locked because of members' arguments and off-topic posts. This is the second time I've had to comment on this sort of thing. Keep it classy, everyone.

Let's stay on topic please, folks. This has been moved to General Discussion due to the OP's request. 'Anything goes but the kitchen sink' isn't as awesome, here.

If you don't remember or know about those posts, don't worry! They were made quite a while ago, so it's perfectly understandable. They do, however, demonstrate a consistent issue with this thread. Derailment is a common occurrence here. By its very nature, this thread encourages lighthearted (or not-so lighthearted) discussion. That's a good thing--we want you to enjoy yourselves! Even so, there really is no excuse for making completely off-topic or spammy posts. Fighting isn't cool, either. That behavior is especially unfair to those who want to enjoy the thread for what it is. Wouldn't you appreciate others being considerate of you? If yes, then be considerate of others. If no, please do it anyway.

Anyway, this warning will be the thread's last. Future incidents will result in a lock. Let's work together to keep this thread alive! :D

• Brohoof 10