Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dsanders

*sighs* I am going to miss this thread. :) It's probably one of my greatest legacies here. This thread's existence just shows how much love can truly exist online. Love knows no bounds..

Online or offline, love is love. It is not something that anyone, except the couple involved, can rightfully judge.  :)

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

What do you mean miss it? It's right here 

I'm going to be 'leaving' or better yet, a lot less active on here after tomorrow. Which means I may no longer be able to moderate over this thread. I have no idea what is to become of this thread or what is to become of the future couples on here - but for whatever happens, I may most likely not be able to witness it unfold sadly. I will miss this thread and I will miss making the all of the couples on here feel happy, encouraged, and hopeful. As some of my closest friends on here have told me, this thread and even my very presence here has been a great beacon of hope for love to exist and thrive, even in the most unlikely medium...

This may be my very last post here. It was fun while it lasted.

I unfortunately have to take the list down. It's saved so no worries. But since I will not longer be able to moderate this thread, adding and removing couples will no long be possible. 

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'm going to be 'leaving' or better yet, a lot less active on here after tomorrow. Which means I may no longer be able to moderate over this thread. I have no idea what is to become of this thread or what is to become of the future couples on here - but for whatever happens, I may most likely not be able to witness it unfold sadly. I will miss this thread and I will miss making the all of the couples on here feel happy, encouraged, and hopeful. As some of my closest friends on here have told me, this thread and even my very presence here has been a great beacon of hope for love to exist and thrive, even in the most unlikely medium...

This may be my very last post here. It was fun while it lasted.

I unfortunately have to take the list down. It's saved so no worries. But since I will not longer be able to moderate this thread, adding and removing couples will no long be possible. 

I wish there was a way I could take over for a while... I'd totally be willing to do it for you and everyone on this thread.  :(

Edited by ~PrincessOfWub~

• 3 months later...

Well since I'm back, I might as well open up this long forgotten thread!!! :D

I have a feeling I need to do a lot of revising and updating xD

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Well since I'm back, I might as well open up this long forgotten thread!!! :D

I have a feeling I need to do a lot of revising and updating xD

Woohoo!!!Dsanders is back!!! :)

Maybe I can give you two pairings,just as a little help:

x

x @Hyperhooves

I hope thay this thread can reach again the glory from the past :3

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 2

Woohoo!!!Dsanders is back!!! :)

Maybe I can give you two pairings,just as a little help:

x

x @Hyperhooves

I hope thay this thread can reach again the glory from the past :3

He is!! Not only that but he is now back with his lovely Misty Pie (aka @, )!!! :D

I really hope so too!

• Brohoof 1

YES WE'RE BACK!! :lol: Hopefully we can liven things up a little in this thread! :D It's sure had a long standing and I don't want it to end now ;)

He is!! Not only that but he is now back with his lovely Misty Pie (aka @, )!!! :D

I really hope so too!

*party* *rave* *celebrate* *flies plane and drops confetti bombs*

ZOMBIES! XD seriously though welcome back you two. :derp:

• Brohoof 3

*party* *rave* *celebrate* *flies plane and drops confetti bombs*

ZOMBIES! XD seriously though welcome back you two. :derp:

Thanks alot for the nice welcome! :lol:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Erm, well, VinylShadow and I joined here about the same time~ I let him know I was joining here so he could join too if he wished, and possibly post about his fan fics and such here ^___^

But we're pretty much completely in love... I feel like he's a male version of me, pretty much... I never want anything to happen with us, want to just be with him forever~ just so happy when we're together, he really keeps me grounded~ 

One of those things, where we met, we were just random people to each other and didn't mean much, then we started talking, still not much intended... but the more we interacted, we ended up falling in love unintentionally about 4 months after we got to know each other... ^/////^

But we're both  into ponies which is awesome, and he really appreciates my custom pony figures~ many more gifts I must make for him. Including an Attack on Titan Eren custom o3o

• Brohoof 2

Wait so is this a thread where everyone talks about how great it is to be in a relationship and talk about your very special somepony?

28510__safe_twilight-sparkle_rainbow-das

Bitter-Pills.jpg

(seriously tho,my best wishes to the couples here )

• 2 weeks later...

Well hello... 

I met my "Special Somepony" as you will call it, this weekend. :3

He's a member on the forums of course. 

His name on here is Kestrel. 

It was the best thing ever! He gives great big hugs.. x3 

I'm going back to see him again next month! o3o

If you guys wanna see a picture tell me.. :P

• Brohoof 1