Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dsanders

*cough* Oh what was that? Sorry. Don't mind me. I was just looking around and then I ran into this topic. What am I even posting for? x3 *wink*

wink.png

No need to say anything. I already listed you two. ;)

Are we going to keep the relationship history or update it as it goes? Personally I think it would be better if we keep the history, so I can laugh if any of them breaks up.

If the people in the relationship want to post updates, they are free to do as so.

So yes, if one of the two partners wants to post about their breakup in here, they are free to do so. So you will be free to laugh at them all you want. :3 

• Brohoof 1

No need to say anything. I already listed you two. ;)

Heheh. :wub: Thank ya!

I'm gonna watch over this thread. xD I'd love to see who else pops up, just out of curiosity. It's always been in the back of my mind.

• Brohoof 1

No need to say anything. I already listed you two.

dem self promotion

If the people in the relationship want to post updates, they are free to do as so.   So yes, if one of the two partners wants to post about their breakup in here, they are free to do so. So you will be free to laugh at them all you want. :3 

History :

15 September 2021 status: in relationship

16 September 2012 status: single

Update replaces the old one with the new one. History logs it. The difference. That's my question.

Aww, so much wub in this thread. xP

I just wanted to say that I think it's a great idea to have a thread dedicated to all of the lovebirds out there. It's great to know that a simple Pony forum can unite two people as one. I've realized that there are quite a few official couples on the forum, so congrats to all of you, and may it be wonderful and everlasting love. smile.png

• Brohoof 6

Felix and Azura? when did that happen XD good on ya Felix biggrin.png pleasantly surprised to see all the happy couples. Only really knew of the original OTP Dsanders and Pink Mist XD glad to see how many other OTPs we seem to have :3

Edited by DashForever
removed quoted post
  • Brohoof 2

A second and final reminder to all that this thread is not in the Lounge, and that all posts here should be for the purpose of talking about relationships that are happening here on the forums. All future off topic posts will be removed just as all past ones have now been, and this thread may unfortunately have to be closed if people continue to ignore the subject.

If you want to joke around and spam, by all means. Just do it in the Lounge, statuses, or in personal messages so as not to interfere with others' discussions smile.png

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 5

Me x Mr. Snuffles OTP

I think something may be blossoming between me and BronyHeart. butt dun tel anybudy tho bcuz itz sooper seecrit n stuf ^~^

• Brohoof 4

This is definitely on the rise around here. Back when I was active a couple months back, there were like 3 that I could think of: Me and Pinkazoid, LF and Clarity, and Sugar Plum/Kirisu/Plummy/Whatever the hell his name is now and Jinx. Now there's a lot more than that. 

For the record, me and did it before it was cool, and still are, thank you very much.

Though it would be nice if she'd log on again before the Underworld freezes over, and Olympus falls out of the sky, and Zeus and Hades and the humans fight over space colonization of the distant planet, Phonhc which has been proven to be able to sustain life on it.

Edited by Commander Urdnot
  • Brohoof 4

This is definitely on the rise around here. Back when I was active a couple months back, there were like 3 that I could think of: Me and Pinkazoid, LF and Clarity, and Sugar Plum/Kirisu/Plummy/Whatever the hell his name is now and Jinx. Now there's a lot more than that. 

For the record, me and did it before it was cool, and still are, thank you very much.

Though it would be nice if she'd log on again before the Underworld freezes over, and Olympus falls out of the sky, and Zeus and Hades and the humans fight over space colonization of the distant planet, Phonhc which has been proven to be able to sustain life on it.

I can easily see the increase in relationships on here as well, which is exactly why I decided to make this thread. Since couples are getting much more common on here, I thought it would be nice to make a thread in honor of us couples. 

There's been a handful of threads dedicated to finding or discovering your special somepony, especially the "Finding your special somepony thread", so why not make one for the actual relationships? I think it would be really beneficial and help us become more familiar with one another as a community.

Hope your Pinkazoid gets back online soon. I'm sure she'll love this thread. :3

Also, congrats, you two have just been added on to the list. 

Well, I am in a relationship with someone who is a member here, and we've been dating a while though I was too shy to tell anyone. I'm the luckiest person ever because he's way too nice for me, so hopefully he doesn't get upset with me for posting this (though I doubt he will, because aforementioned niceness).

You can add @Alex Kennedy and I to the list.

• Brohoof 2

Well I always thought Champ 92 and Miss Machine worked well.

I was never in a relationship with her...but I wouldn't mind it haha ;p

Although, honestly, I would really much rather have a relationship in real life. A relationship over the internet just isn't the same.

• Brohoof 2

I was never in a relationship with her...but I wouldn't mind it haha ;p

Although, honestly, I would really much rather have a relationship in real life. A relationship over the internet just isn't the same.

I know what you mean there. But, not saying it always happens, on occasion Internet relationships can be taken to real life sooner or later. If you love the person enough and you're ready, all it takes is planning. I know someone in Sweden who met his girlfriend online. They live together now. :3

• Brohoof 1

But, not saying it always happens, on occasion Internet relationships can be taken to real life sooner or later. If you love the person enough and you're ready, all it takes is planning.

Yeah, if I really loved them and they really loved me, and if we could be together in real life, then it would be different, but honestly, that almost never happens. The only way I could see it having a good chance of working is if the person lived close to me.

Edited by Champion RD92

OMG! Thanks for sharing this Dsanders. WUV YOU :wub: It's nice to see that two of my awesome friends on here are also in a relationship. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL :lol: And don't worry Forever Aloners, you'll find someone ;) You're all awesome.

• Brohoof 5

Yeah, if I really loved them and they really loved me, and if we could be together in real life, then it would be different, but honestly, that almost never happens. The only way I could see it having a good chance of working is if the person lived close to me.

Yeah, there's that. Anytime something like that happens it takes a couple of years to start considering such an event. But the fact it takes so long only shows how committed they are to each other.

Anywho, it's just a thought. :3 The girls where I live are mean and love the tough, rough, trouble makers...so I rely on the Internet a bit more. It's weird, yes. But I can't see myself with anyone unless I move somewhere where the general public is nicer. Like you guys. I make friends way easier on here.

Edited by FeIix
  • Brohoof 1

Huh; I don't think I'm that popular since I'm not on that list. To keep you up to date, me and Scootalove are in a relationship right now. A bit shaky, but it's okay. :3 

• Brohoof 3

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Forever alone! ;(

Anyways to be honest I wish I did have a "marefriend" but the chance of that are bleh. But anyways I will watch this.

Well, I am in a relationship with someone who is a member here, and we've been dating a while though I was too shy to tell anyone. I'm the luckiest person ever because he's way too nice for me, so hopefully he doesn't get upset with me for posting this (though I doubt he will, because aforementioned niceness).

You can add @Alex Kennedy and I to the list.

That's really sweet. I'm happy for you two I shall add you two on the list then! wink.png

Overall, I really like how well this thread seems to be going so far. 

OMG! Thanks for sharing this Dsanders. WUV YOU It's nice to see that two of my awesome friends on here are also in a relationship. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL And don't worry Forever Aloners, you'll find someone You're all awesome.

I wuv you too Misty Pie. wub.png

Once I get the time, I will definitely post something sweet about us here!wink.png  

Edited by Dsanders

Go ahead and put Nicole x Lugia on there. It's not quite official...it's a bit weird, but I think we're dating... I don't know. It's more of just really close friends than love.

idontknow

ohgawd

• Brohoof 3

Huh; I don't think I'm that popular since I'm not on that list. To keep you up to date, me and Scootalove are in a relationship right now. A bit shaky, but it's okay. :3 

The way I post couples on the list is not about popularity. All you have to do is just share a little about your relationship, and then I'll add you. ;)

I don't like just randomly posting members on the list without their permission. So yeah.

Wait a second... are these couples legit in real life? Or are they just "internet couples?"

If they're internet couples then I don't feel as alone anymore. At least not AS MUCH.

Internet couples my friend. Relationships that have formed through here. 

Go ahead and put Nicole x Lugia on there. It's not quite official...it's a bit weird, but I think we're dating... I don't know. It's more of just really close friends than love.

idontknow

ohgawd

Alrighty then, you two shall be added on to the list. ;)

Internet couples my friend. Relationships that have formed through here. 

Oh thank Christ. I'm so glad I'm not the only one that's not physically without someone. 

Then again, I'm able to do whatever I want! HAHA! I'm FREE!

• Brohoof 1