Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dsanders

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

That's cute. wink.png Didn't know you two had a "thing" going on, but it makes sense now.

Well you have to be 100% sure, so if @, thinks that you and her are really a legitimate couple, then I'll add you to the list. Otherwise, let me know when you two are more certain.

Thanks for clarifying that then! I was a little confused at her post so I didn't really know what to think exactly. So thanks for explaining everything. Sadly I'll have to take you two off the list. It's just in accordance to the rules.

But I really think it's cute how you two are like forum siblings on her. biggrin.png

I wish you luck if you do end up looking for a "forum wife." wink.png

Okay, I see what you mean, I'll go ask her right now. Also thank you I found that out today that we do have something going and yes.

Why don't you people-in-the-list share the story of your relationship? That's also the purpose of this thread.

Exactly! Come on love birds. ;) Don't be shy. Share your love stories if you want! You're free to share all you want about your relationship on this thread. Like Sky Warden said, it's one of the main purposes!

Okay, I see what you mean, I'll go ask her right now. Also thank you I found that out today that we do have something going and yes.

Congrats, you two have been added to the list. :3

• Brohoof 1

Sister-zoned. This is rare

Unique isn't it?

I didn't think it was possible, but it was better this way.

As for explanation for why rather be sister/brothers was already explained by my LSBFF.

Thanks for clarifying that then! I was a little confused at her post so I didn't really know what to think exactly. So thanks for explaining everything. Sadly I'll have to take you two off the list. It's just in accordance to the rules.   But I really think it's cute how you two are like forum siblings on her.   I wish you luck if you do end up looking for a "forum wife."

No problem and it's alright buddy.

It's for the best, but I'm okay.

But I guess a forum wife sounds cool, I'll let you know if I find her.wink.png  

• Brohoof 1

You know what I was considering? What if we could have real life pics of these couples together? It would be SO CUTE!! C'mon, all you forum couples want to do it! So I say this:

tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.png

NOPE. Azura is probably the most beautiful princess I've ever seen in my entire life or the most beautiful in existence and I'm bad looking. I'd feel ashamed to have my face next to pure flawless-ness.

• Brohoof 3

You people have forgotten one wub.png

Eureka x Sir.Flutter Hooves laugh.png

Even though it's just a forum relationship waifu x haifu thing, dis is da best ship eva

Best ship ever right there! This my friends is absolutly the best ship in the history of ships! Stop the ship train right there, this one is the best!

Eureka X Flutter Hooves

• Brohoof 4

You know what I was considering? What if we could have real life pics of these couples together? It would be SO CUTE!! C'mon, all you forum couples want to do it! So I say this:

Yes, that would be nice. I've seen Pink Mist, but never seen The Sanders.

We can put it on the first page. It must be optional, though.

NOPE. Azura is probably the most beautiful princess I've ever seen in my entire life or the most beautiful in existence and I'm bad looking. I'd feel ashamed to have my face next to pure flawless-ness.

Picture, or no belief.

• Brohoof 4

img-1893827-1-tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_l

Interesting idea. But like Felix said, my bad appearance will contrast greatly against Pink Mist's insane adorableness. :/ 

Yes, that would be nice. I've seen Pink Mist, but never seen The Sanders.   We can put it on the first page. It must be optional, though.

Well then behold!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/137-post-a-picture-of-yourself/?p=1843403

• Brohoof 2

Interesting idea. But like Felix said, my bad appearance will contrast greatly against Pink Mist's insane adorableness. :/ 

Well then behold!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/137-post-a-picture-of-yourself/?p=1843403

Hey I told you not to bash yourself :lol: You don't have a bad appearance. ;) 

I'm SUPER HAPPY for all the couples on here and wish everyone else luck in finding a partner of their own. :)

• Brohoof 2

I would appreciate being added to the OP as in a relationship with myself. I remember when we first met, I was brushing my teeth when I noticed this beautiful man brushing his own teeth across from me... it was love at first sight. That was 6 years ago and we've been together ever since. I'm... I'm thinking of asking him to marry me, but I'm so nervous... I just know he will say no. Oh god what do I do?

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)
  • Brohoof 7

Exactly! Come on love birds. Don't be shy. Share your love stories if you want! You're free to share all you want about your relationship on this thread. Like Sky Warden said, it's one of the main purposes!

I can't really tell you much, as milady likes her privacy, but the short story of how we ended up together is pretty simple. I was DMing a D&D campaign over Skype, and one of the players invited her to join (with my permission, of course). The weird thing is that the campaign fell apart only a couple sessions later, and we didn't have any further contact for months. But I had her as a contact on Skype, and for whatever reason, she just sort of stuck in my head. Eventually I learned from some of her posts that we had a lot in common, and I started PMing her just for friendly conversation. Those conversations then moved to Skype, which is far more efficient, even if you only use it for text. We were friends for several months before a strange and awkward conversation in which I essentially drove myself into a corner where I had to admit that I had feelings for her. By some sort of miraculous stroke of luck, she had felt the same way, and we've been together ever since.

Okay, that was neither as short or as simple as I intended it to be. Well, too bad.

At any rate, you'll have to ask , if you want to know any more.

Edited by Alex Kennedy
  • Brohoof 5

This thread caught my eye a few days ago and I had some things to say. I'm honestly surprised at the number of couples listed here. So much for the notion that the MLP fandom is a hopeless place for finding and dating people. :P In reality, the same opportunities to establish deep, meaningful friendships and loving bonds with others exist here as they do elsewhere. Best of luck to everybody listed so far and to those who, for whatever reason, choose not to publicize their relationships here. :)

Just be sure the gal or guy of your dreams is who they say they are and not some pervert in his 40s with too much time on his hands (wait a second huh.png ). All kidding aside, everyone here is already aware of the pitfalls of online romance and I won't waste our time by repeating the oft stated warnings.

And to those who wish they were in a serious relationship too, remember what Dear Abby once said: There are plenty of things worse than being single. Being with the wrong person is one of them. I once hated being single myself. What changed? I learned that I didn't need a woman to be happy but I was thinking that way because of my upbringing, popular culture, and peer pressure. It's unfortunate that society seems to teach that romance is the only path to worldly happiness while dismissing similarly strong platonic friendships as insufficient.

^All really beautiful and encouraging words. And from what I can recall, they are all single, but happy for the couples here. And they should be, the idea that relationships can actually thrive on here is a very happy thought.

My sentiments exactly. Thank you for starting this fascinating, thought-provoking thread. :)

• Brohoof 4

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Exactly! Come on love birds. wink.png Don't be shy. Share your love stories if you want! You're free to share all you want about your relationship on this thread. Like Sky Warden said, it's one of the main purposes!

Congrats, you two have been added to the list. :3

I would just like to say thank you Dsanders. I'm really happy about this right now and your making it better for me. Thank you and good luck.

@@Alex Kennedy

That really was basically it, haha. We met through one of the most possible nerdy ways one can. derpy_emoticon1.png

I'm glad we moved on to Skype, though, typing such long messages to thee hurt my fingers on iPod, haha. And that session was terrible on my part, I had no idea what I was doing, so I was quiet for the majority of it except for Eos whining every so often. X3 Kinda wrecked it, LOL. Sorry. ^~^ At least a good thing came out of it. ^~^

I was pretty awkward at first, though. :-p I kept saying weird things that were unintetionally disturbing. (I still do, but now you know it's a bad habit of mine, LOL.)

Edited by PDS.avi
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Nah, you didn't really ruin it. It was already doomed from the start. That, and everyone just stopped showing up. Which was fine by me, because my enthusiasm for it had completely died by then. Really, I guess it was pretty much just a complete failure. But I met you there, and that's what really matters.

And I never minded when you said weird things like that. It's just part of your charm. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a special somebody and never will, but I just wanted to say congratulations on all the people who are couples on this site. It's nice that people can find love here. Best wishes.

• Brohoof 5

*Hugs smarty pants and gently licks the ponies mane* ... Hey comon you.... I think like that sometimes.... but there is someone out there for me and for you ! (Hopefully) :D Chin up! :) ...  

Congratulations to everyone here... (I just found this thread) ... it's so cute to see new relationships !!! ^_^

*Stares at all the couples happily, but longingly* sleep.png

• Brohoof 4

I don't have a special somebody and never will, but I just wanted to say congratulations on all the people who are couples on this site. It's nice that people can find love here. Best wishes.

heyheyhey! Don't talk like that, all down in the dumps! I'm 23 years old, and all I do is work and watch cartoons. I have no real talents, I'm good at video games, and can play around with photoshop. Thats about it, and I have a girl that isn't a brony/pegasister and she is super accepting of everything that I'm into. You'll find someone as long as you keep going man, confidence is the deciding factor, that's it! 

• Brohoof 2

Hmm, the only major trend I've noticed is lots of people leaving, but that's probably because I've all but left. I'm surprised even the few relationships in the list exist. From what I've seen, strictly online relationships usually don't work out. I did know about LFxClarity and NASCARxHR though.

Azura, she used to be the signature artist I looked to for my ideas. She made the best ones. I knew her back when she was Cloud Chaser in 2012. Or I sort of did anyway. When I found her signature thread after looking through five others, I just made a request. Nothing more. I saw she was a sweet girl, but I didn't think too deep about it. It took me around a year before I came back to ask for a new one. (This was 2013, now. Around August(?)) So I PM'd her this time. I asked if she was still taking requests. Being that I PM'd her, I was able to sort of talk a bit more. We still focused on the signature I was requesting (the one I have now) but I felt more in touch this time. I have a thing for really nice people. Especially ones that make you shy. They're just so nice that you get this feeling of butterflies inside you and you think they're really cute. That's where the core of the whole thing began. I was just another customer and she was the artist. That day when I got a feel for her personality just made me flutter. I didn't need to talk to her much. I knew I liked her.

So now we fast forward. Sky Warden called Azura out in the Crushes thread and she even poked her nose in to ask what was wrong with liking her. Maybe two days after this she posted a status update and I decided to reply to it. We were posting so much I suggested talking in a PM. She was indeed super nice. It didn't take too long for things to get interesting. She flirted with me a little and I returned the favor. She said I was cute...then she kissed me on the cheek soon after that. (Yes an Internet one) I melted. I told her I loved her and I wanted her to be my special somepony. She said she had been waiting for me to ask. :wub:

FANMADE_Rainbow_Dash_best_day_ever.gif

• Brohoof 6

heyheyhey! Don't talk like that, all down in the dumps! I'm 23 years old, and all I do is work and watch cartoons. I have no real talents, I'm good at video games, and can play around with photoshop. Thats about it, and I have a girl that isn't a brony/pegasister and she is super accepting of everything that I'm into. You'll find someone as long as you keep going man, confidence is the deciding factor, that's it! 

Eh, I just don't see myself finding anyone. I mean, that's great for you. Cangratulations! I really don't have anything unique about me that someone would like. I honestly have no charms. I'm unattractive. I'm not sad about it though. I've come to accept it.  It doesn't bother me anymore. If I am meant to be alone, then so be it. I won't argue. smile.png

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 1

So now we fast forward. Sky Warden called Azura out in the Crushes thread and she even poked her nose in to ask what was wrong with liking her.

1535037.gif

You're welcome, brother. I'm still surprised that the thread worked. XD

"And now his soul is loved."

By the way, do you two live nearby? Or did she gave you a virtual kiss? Curiousity. :v

1535037.gif

You're welcome, brother. I'm still surprised that the thread worked. XD

"And now his soul is loved."

By the way, do you two live nearby? Or did she gave you a virtual kiss? Curiousity. :v

No it was an Internet one. I mentioned that in parentheses. :3 She actually lives pretty far away from me. :( But we both agreed that that won't stop us. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Eh, I just don't see myself finding anyone. I mean, that's great for you. Cangratulations! I really don't have anything unique about me that someone would like. I honestly have no charms. I'm unattractive. I'm not sad about it though. I've come to accept it.  It doesn't bother me anymore. If I am meant to be alone, then so be it. I won't argue. img-1897949-1-smile.png

Every pony is unique... one day you will find someone who loves you for who You are... *hugs* I hope that day comes to you soon and brings you alot of happiness smile.png Hopefully the same goes for me to :P 

@ Felix: Great job ! happy.png

Edited by Skylar
  • Brohoof 2