Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dsanders

Every pony is unique... one day you will find someone who loves you for who You are... *hugs* I hope that day comes to you soon and brings you alot of happiness smile.png

@ Felix: Great job ! happy.png

That day will never come, but thank you for the kind words. I'm already happy anyways, so this doesn't bother me in the slightest. :)

• Brohoof 1

That day will never come, but thank you for the kind words. I'm already happy anyways, so this doesn't bother me in the slightest. smile.png

You never know :) No problem... from what I've seen of you your a great pony :) ... I hope you mean what you say about being happy... because at the end of the day that is all that matters :) *hugs* 

• Brohoof 2

Prince Midnight x Electrobolt

my boyfriend and i met here, and our relationship has been going strong for over a year, so yesh, put us up there plox.....by the way, were both male x3

That's really sweet. I'm happy for you two. Having a relationship on here, lasting over a year? Wow! Must've been really difficult at times, but I'm really happy to see that you two are still going on strong.

I wish you both the best of luck for times to come. :3

Congrats, you two are now officially on the list! ;)

• Brohoof 2

I would appreciate being added to the OP as in a relationship with myself. I remember when we first met, I was brushing my teeth when I noticed this beautiful man brushing his own teeth across from me... it was love at first sight. That was 6 years ago and we've been together ever since. I'm... I'm thinking of asking him to marry me, but I'm so nervous... I just know he will say no. Oh god what do I do?

XDD that made my day.

I wasn't aware of all of these couples :OO This site is like.. magic. It is Dsander's special talent, isn't it? xD 

• Brohoof 4

XDD that made my day.

I wasn't aware of all of these couples :OO This site is like.. magic. It is Dsander's special talent, isn't it? xD 

Dsanders is responsible for some shippings that occurred in the website, including our ship. I just mention people's crushes when they fell don't like it.

My special somepony is Rinku. I met her not too long ago. It started when I replied to her status update. We went back and forth multiple times until we took our conversation to the PMs. From there, it continued for a little while. I was falling in love with her personality the more I talked with her. So, I internet kissed her and asked her is she wanted to be my special somepony and she said yes. It made me so happy! biggrin.png

Love you, Rinku. wub.png

You can put us on that list if you want. That would be cool. :)

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 3

A friend of mine actually managed to make an online relationship last (I'd say work but i dunno about that yet). He's here and she's in the US. They talked for about a year or so and eventually she came over here for about 6mths before heading back, Actually got meet her and being an American she picked up on my broniness while my friend didn't have a clue what she was talking about.

Personally I can't imagine that kind of a relationship working for me as I can't imagine being initimate with words on a screen and having to part again would be terrible. Also read a few too many stories of online meets going south to try meeting up folks using the internet >_<;;

Also being bi makes it that much harder to tell if someone you like would like you back.

• Brohoof 1

That's a surprisingly big list of couples O.o

I just wanted to make a quick stop to congratulate all the couples on here. I think there's more, since these forums have a lot of members...

They'll show up soon enough :v

Anyways, au revoir! :3

• Brohoof 2

My special somepony is Rinku. I met her not too long ago. It started when I replied to her status update. We went back and forth multiple times until we took our conversation to the PMs. From there, it continued for a little while. I was falling in love with her personality the more I talked with her. So, I internet kissed her and asked her is she wanted to be my special somepony and she said yes. It made me so happy! img-1910286-1-biggrin.png

Love you, Rinku. img-1910286-2-wub.png

You can put us on that list if you want. That would be cool. smile.png

Congratulations Smartypants! Glad to see that not only you've managed to find the love you needed, but you've found it in such a wonderful loving brony community!

Such an adorable story! happy.png

I wish the best for you two! 

And you two are now officially on the list!smile.png

• Brohoof 1

Dsanders is responsible for some shippings that occurred in the website, including our ship. I just mention people's crushes when they fell don't like it.

This is why I have not revealed mine as of yet >.> No one must ever know who mine is.....Because it's a secret.

Though, it could also be totally obvious as to who mine is, but it might not be. But I'm not saying otherwise.

I agree, sometimes it's best to keep these things a secret :P Also I have no idea what this guy above me is on about...lol. 

Again congrats to all of you :) 

My special somepony is @, ..We started talking about video games after i had posted an image in "Caption The Avatar above you" thread...shortly in to our conversation, I admitted to him that I have had a crush on him for a little while...he then admitting the same...we talked and just now he asked me if I wanted to date, so I said, of course I do. So it's official.<3

Love you Princess <3

Edited by Flutter Dash
  • Brohoof 4

My Special somepony is @Flutter Dash

As he said we started talking about a game.... then when he told me I was like oh my! I wish we had talked sooner!

I asked him! after like 3beers so. anyway I have never been happier :)

I love you Flutter :)

• Brohoof 5

My special somepony is @, ..We started talking about video games after i had posted an image in "Caption The Avatar above you" thread...shortly in to our conversation, I admitted to him that I have had a crush on him for a little while...he then admitting the same...we talked and just now he asked me if I wanted to date, so I said, of course I do. So it's official.<3

Love you Princess <3

My Special somepony is @Flutter Dash

As he said we started talking about a game.... then when he told me I was like oh my! I wish we had talked sooner!

I asked him! after like 3beers so. anyway I have never been happier smile.png

I love you Flutter smile.png

Awesome and sweet story you guys.

Congratulations! You have both been added to the list. :) I wish the best for you two and may your relationship flourish and stay strong!

On a side note:

Me and Pink Mist's anniversary is coming up in three days! ;)

I already have a great surprise in store for her. ;)

• Brohoof 6

@ Flutter dash and celestia, Congratulations , it's so amazing to see a new couple added here, I always love it seeing a new update to this topic ! ^_^ 

@Dsanders, Sounds great, good luck for your anniversary, again congrats to you all!!! ^_^ 

• Brohoof 1

Uh may as well explode here and say put myself and Lugia down :3

Actually asked him to be with me like an hour ago, he said yes after much thought.

Dawny is in looooooooooove <3
Yes he is ^_^
And he is going insane because of it :3
<3 Love you Lugi :3

• Brohoof 3

Congrats, I am glad that you have found Happiness here, as have many other ponies, good luck, it makes me happy knowing that you are ;) 

• Brohoof 1

where is everyone meeting anyway?

I met Lugi MONTHS ago. We ended up playing an online board game head to head for hours on end. Then I went away to army training for 2 months. I came home, we started talking again and he became my best friend in a short time really, then I asked him to be with me and he said yes. Now here I am, loving the most incredible person on Earth ^_^

• Brohoof 2

@,

A little late to announce but I don't give a crap! :P

Today is officially me and my girlfriend's one month anniversary!!!! laugh.png

It's been a great day so far! Especially since after making my most recent blog.

Along with that, we finally have some official vector artwork of our OC shipping. wink.png 

Behold!

Dsanders x Pink Mist! biggrin.png

y0s7EtJ.png

XQBzu78.png
More info can be found in the link to the blog! :)

http://mlpforums.com/blog/303/entry-7568-this-is-for-you-misty-pie3/

Love ya Misty Pie! <3

• Brohoof 9