Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dsanders

I wish i had a special somepony *sighs* I wish i wish, but nothing ever happens, I can wish but it probably won't come true congrats to everyone else anyway

1. You're only 11. Don't even worry about relationships for a few more years. When I was 11 I was sad about missing Spongebob, not sad because I didn't have a special somepony. ;)

2. I know that it's hard to not feel desperate when everyone else around you has someone (*nervous laugh trailing off into a depressed sigh*), but it's actually counterintuitive and you end up hurting your chances. You end up narrowing your focus to a place where you think you'll find love, when really love could come form anywhere! 

• Brohoof 1

1. You're only 11. Don't even worry about relationships for a few more years. When I was 11 I was sad about missing Spongebob, not sad because I didn't have a special somepony.

Oh snap! I'm still looking for that gif. I lost it days ago. XD

Yes, Button is right, . You're still young. Be great with it. You still can do many things without worrying about economy, girls, etc. Even me, a 17 ye o' who's working around people who have been married, got kids, or at least girlfriends, don't care much about it. Well, many of my old friends have got girlfriends, but yeah... at least I've got some working experience as a web developer. tongue.png

Go outside with your friends, riding your bike, or even play sports. Don't stay inside for most of your hours, playing video games, browsing the Internet mindlessly, or wasting your time trying to get a girlfriend you won't be able to marry until the next decade. You will regret it. I bet you will. Personally I regret how I wasted my childhood playing my play station eight hours a day.

Be happy, fuck teen trends (I was going to say fuck girls, but it sounded somehow not right), live your life. You will have many years to waste after you grow some beard.

2. I know that it's hard to not feel desperate when everyone else around you has someone (*nervous laugh trailing off into a depressed sigh*), but it's actually counterintuitive and you end up hurting your chances. You end up narrowing your focus to a place where you think you'll find love, when really love could come form anywhere! 

Fuck love. Being alone is much better. You won't have to worry about this, or that, or losing this or that.

Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 1

I met Lugi MONTHS ago. We ended up playing an online board game head to head for hours on end. Then I went away to army training for 2 months. I came home, we started talking again and he became my best friend in a short time really, then I asked him to be with me and he said yes. Now here I am, loving the most incredible person on Earth happy.png

Such a really nice story. :) It's amazing how much love can really change you for the better. I can very well say that I myself have changed quite a bit too since me and my gf started dating.

It's a changing experience, whether it be for the better or worse, it depends, but regardless there's a lot of change involved and it's definitely a wild and unpredictable ride. :P

I hope you two stay happy and strong in this relationship. :) And I wish the best of luck for ya!

Congrats, you two have now been added to the list. ;)

• Brohoof 3

So me and Virulence are dating now. 

We have been friends on here for about a year now. When we first started talking I was really into her when I saw her picture on here. After a while I found out that she was into me, but complications arose when I saw she had a boyfriend so we remained friends to not ruin her relationship. Eventually about a couple of days ago she decided to be done with him and being with me has made her much happier. Anyway I'm really happy I'm with her and I can't wait to go fly and see her in December. (:

Edit: There's alot more story to tell but it's got some personal business I rather not say and I'm also very exhausted from work, so I'm too tired to write it all out ;P

Edited by Little Miss Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 2

Congrats, you two have now been added to the list.

I start questioning what's the meaning of couples used in this thread. In my culture the word has a different meaning, at least in a specific context.

• Brohoof 2

Dsanders... to ..... cute..... -Grabs his heart- :P Congratulations on your anniversary, im glad I could help you out! Congrats to the new couples as well ! ^_^ 

• Brohoof 1

whoah, are they...?

whoah! :o

WHOAH! DAMN!!

even if I don't know most of the usernames listed on the OP, I'm pretty shocked right now to see certain people I know that are dating other people I know, which was unexpected, however there's one couple there I was totally expecting :3

I don't want to send bad vibes or anything, but I hope that this thread doesn't turn into the reminder of a painful breakup :( 

having said that. Congratulations to the cute couples there =)

• Brohoof 5

I don't want to send bad vibes or anything, but I hope that this thread doesn't turn into the reminder of a painful breakup     having said that.

Well.. uh... that's actually why I follow this thread.

How about us, Senor Spark? XD

u flirtred mi wanc n da pruv iz on may sygnetwr u kan dinay dat

• Brohoof 1

Just to add to your List of couples, Myself and Thunder Knight are going out. 

We met through some roleplays here on the forums and working on our projects, and then we kinda got together. 

I think that there's a lot more to the story, but I'll practically promoting my project if I did continue talking about it.

• Brohoof 4

if that's the reason why you follow this thread, then you are really evil

u flirtred mi wanc n da pruv iz on may sygnetwr u kan dinay dat

I only understood the word 'flirting' in that sausage of text so, like I specified in my profile, I have a flirtatious personality so that does not mean anything else. sorry XD 

• Brohoof 2

if that's the reason why you follow this thread, then you are really evil

does-this-look-like-the-face-of-mercy-vi 

Well, I kinda hate romance.

I only understood the word 'flirting' in that sausage of text so, like I specified in my profile, I have a flirtatious personality so that does not mean anything else. sorry XD 

Everything in shit-typing isn't serious. :v

By the way, that sausage will look like this once it's cooked:

You flirted me once and the proof is on my signature. You can't deny that.

I just learned High Fanggotian language. :3

• Brohoof 1

You are not alone my brother. I am just lurking for shitstorms in this thread, since i sense some coming from tragic breakups. :D

As happy as i am to see people hook up on this thread, as much do i hope to see some popcorn worthy material come out of it.

If you hate romance then why do you keep posting on a thread like this? huh.png. Let us be happy and enjoy ourselves =]

True, in alot of cases love comes and goes, when it ends it brings pain but thats what makes the moments together so beautiful and precious, at least thats how I feel smile.png

Theres not alot that ticks me off but: 

You are not alone my brother. I am just lurking for shitstorms in this thread, since i sense some coming from tragic breakups. biggrin.png

As happy as i am to see people hook up on this thread, as much do i hope to see some popcorn worthy material come out of it.

...... sleep.png
Edited by Skylar
  • Brohoof 2

If you hate romance then why do you keep posting on a thread like this?

I did say the reason, didn't I?

Let us be happy and enjoy ourselves =]

Let me be happy and enjoy myself. 

You are not alone my brother. I am just lurking for shitstorms in this thread, since i sense some coming from tragic breakups.

Lookie here. One is going to happen here. It's faster than I expected. 

• Brohoof 1

Lookie here. One is going to happen here. It's faster than I expected

You..... you wouldnt dare....
We have just met.
You ... you did
HOW COULD YOU PLAY ME LIKE THAT :;(
IM DONE!
HOW DARE YOU!
UUURGH
*sobs self to sleep*
hm.

Everything in shit-typing isn't serious. :v   By the way, that sausage will look like this once it's cooked:   You flirted me once and the proof is on my signature. You can't deny that.   I just learned High Fanggotian language. :3

wow, I just noticed your signatured and it's.... I don't even know what to say

I think you missunderstood things or something because that's 0 romantic, I just called you Sky Warden, not 'Honneypie Sweetcheeks' or anything cheesy pet name :v 

wow, I just noticed your signatured and it's.... I don't even know what to say

I think you missunderstood things or something because that's 0 romantic, I just called you Sky Warden, not 'Honneypie Sweetcheeks' or anything cheesy pet name :v 

It is romantic. It's like saying, "My heart will always be open to you, no matter what you do." :v

By the way, that's a joke. =_=

You..... you wouldnt dare.... We have just met.

I was referring to Skylar.

Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 1

Now there are people looking for "shitstorms"?  I understand the perverse pleasure in seeing someone else's ox get gored, but this is a bit much.   

Not all of these couples are going to endure. That's a given. But most of those that fizzle out will be due to the inherent difficulties of long distance relationships. There may be a little drama here or there. But because LDR breakups are often inherently faultless, a lot of them will move on amicably.

Right. And even if you did, so what? I playfully call some members by pet names and nobody ever misconstrued it as flirting on my part.

• Brohoof 4

So me and Virulence are dating now. 

We have been friends on here for about a year now. When we first started talking I was really into her when I saw her picture on here. After a while I found out that she was into me, but complications arose when I saw she had a boyfriend so we remained friends to not ruin her relationship. Eventually about a couple of days ago she decided to be done with him and being with me has made her much happier. Anyway I'm really happy I'm with her and I can't wait to go fly and see her in December. (:

Edit: There's alot more story to tell but it's got some personal business I rather not say and I'm also very exhausted from work, so I'm too tired to write it all out ;P

What a beautiful story mate. Yeah I can see how the complications must've been for you. I had to go through a few complications myself, though not really the same as your's, they were complications nonetheless. I think the transition to a relationship will always come with its complicated issues. It is however, through these complicated points in the relationship, where the bond can only get stronger and more genuine.

But overall, I'm really happy for you two. smile.png

I don't want to send bad vibes or anything, but I hope that this thread doesn't turn into the reminder of a painful breakup     having said that. Congratulations to the cute couples there =)

It's all understandable mate. Breakups do happen, and they are usually for the best when they do occur. It's a painful thing to deal with. I went through a "breakup" of my own a few years ago, and I was even friendzoned into oblivion just several months ago. Yes it's a horrible thing, and it still has its effect on me to this day, but I eventually moved on with my life.

It just requires hope and patience. Those two things can work serious wonders for one's wounded heart.

If any breakups do occur here, I'm sure over time, eventually they'll be able to move on as well.

Thanks for the encouraging words though. smile.png 

Just to add to your List of couples, Myself and Thunder Knight are going out. 

We met through some roleplays here on the forums and working on our projects, and then we kinda got together. 

I think that there's a lot more to the story, but I'll practically promoting my project if I did continue talking about it.

That's great to hear. smile.png Congrats you two, and good luck on your projects!wink.png

True, in alot of cases love comes and goes, when it ends it brings pain but thats what makes the moments together so beautiful and precious, at least thats how I feel   Theres not alot that ticks me off but:

Exactly. You gotta look more towards the good side of things. This is speaking in general, for a lot of things in life. 

Now there are people looking for "shitstorms"?  I understand the perverse pleasure in seeing someone else's ox get gored, but this is a bit much.   

This^^^

If any member on here happens to go through a terrible breakup and posts about it on here, let's show some respect, care and understanding, and not laugh at them or cause any "shitstorms."

I hope most of you are joking about this.

If not then I'm telling you now, don't disrespect the heartbroken.

• Brohoof 6

EH, I just want to make clear that I'm not expecting the breakups to be a reason to my enjoyment, please do not take my first comment wrongly.

I obviously don't stand Mr. Sky Warden and co. position dry.png

• Brohoof 2

Honestly, I am a bit worried about the forum, now. EqF had a phase where a lot of members were hooking up with each other, and it eventually tore the forum apart.

hm.
While its true, that its most likely gonna cause some drama do i doubt, that there is ever gonna be a large enough amount of drama happening to really damage, let alone tear apart the forums. ( because if someone goes haywire over a breakup the mods will eventually deal with the situation )

I don't think I ever got my question answered. How do you guys maintain long distance relationships? I'm just wondering is all because for me, it would get really lonely without my love close to me.

Ok, here's my fool-proof method of getting on this list:

1. Get closer with my crush.
  2. When close enough, ask her out. 
  3. If she says yes, convince her to watch MLP and become brony.
  4. Tell her about MLPF.
  5. Make her join forums.
  6. Tell forums about relattionship.
  7. ...
  8. I'M ON THE LIST!!!

• Brohoof 2

For me it gets lonely knowing I can't have her with me, but still each moment, and its exciting to maybe one day overcome distance issue etc :) I am happy enough to maintain this sort of thing at the moment. However I do have a great deal of need for physical affection but hey... can't have everything right? ;) 

• Brohoof 2