Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dsanders

May as well put more detail into how I met my boyfriend :3 @, and I first met many months back. It was more of a passing glance sorta thing since I had asked him to create my signature. Then one day I started playing this online board game, called... Online board game xD

Anyways, I posted a link to the game in a status update, and Lugi joined the game. Pretty soon he and I were just head to head, 1v1 destroying each other in the game all night long, it was quite funny actually. I was having incredible amounts of fun. Sadly, he and I mainly stayed passive friends (what a fool I was).

After a while, I ended up leaving for Army basic, and upon my return is where the true story starts. Lugi was in a skype group with my friend Wing and we started talking again there. Its where I started to admire him, for his generosity and kindness towards others. He's a very selfless person always willing to help others.

He and I became very good friends in the coming months. He pretty much became my closest friend. About 3 weeks ago I started to fall for him...he was just so alluring. Im not sure what it was about him, but I knew I liked him. Then in the last like 2 weeks I pretty much fell head over heels in love with him.

One night 5 days or so ago, we got into an argument about sexuality. Basically I went on a rant about why I dislike it when someone says they like the opposite gender for personality not looks..but in the same breath would say they would never go out with the same gender. It just irritates me. Mind you, at this point I believed he was straight. I practically announced my love for him at this point and  he sorta went quiet for a while and went into deep thought. For a while I thought I had ruined our friendship by saying I loved him...but in fact.... It was the opposite.

After he pulled himself off the ground (he was a mess :3 ) I asked him to be my boyfriend...and he said yes.

Ever since then our love has only grown :3

I love Lugi more then anyone in the world and I wouldn't give up our love for anything ever img-1932528-1-happy.png

He's an amazing boyfriend and the only one for me <3

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

mlfw676_130592761239.gif

fucking Dawn Rider, I thought I was reading a goddamned fan-fic, I was like "what's next", "oh my God, is this the kissing secks moment?" "oh no, that didn't happen", "holleee sheeeet"

This story is so sweet/adorable and even a tad innocent mind you dry.png

I demand a longer version. Well what can I say DAMN YOU LUGIA I want at least this one to be one of those miraculous online stories that somehow become real on real life because I can see how much you care about each other when you interact and even if the relationship is very brief, I was ignoring like how much you love each other and that's pretty much the base of any relationship, and trust and comunication, of course, but more importantly, love.

MANY MANY MANY HUGES DAWN_RIDERXLUGIA yay.png

• Brohoof 5

So I remembered that I once said this before.

At least that gives me one motivation, Airbourne. I will get my sword sharp and hack my way off to reach my beloved one. I will work hard, learn fast, and reach her.   The only problem now, is the 'her'. XD   Personally, I don't care much about touching women, since what I seek isn't really flesh.   Hmm... actually I already have a plan to go outside. I'm getting bored of these liars and cowards, and I want to sniff a different air. I've never seen snow, and I really want to enjoy the Fall. My country doesn't appreciate talents, and many geniuses from my country go to another country like German.   Since wandering is in my father's blood, I will make my way.

A man keeps his words, and a man will fulfil what has been said.

We've had love in the air,

>:v

Funny thing, since the only smell I can catch in the air these few days is goat blood caused by a great festival here.

Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 2

Aw... some of the posts here are ridiculously adorable.  wub.png   I swear that I almost teared up at one of them. (oh come on, I can still be a man and tear up at adorable love stories... right?)

I wish the best to all of you!  May the shippers bards write fanfics sing ballades of your love for decades to come!

Edited by ~Lawful Smurf~
  • Brohoof 3

Looking back through some of the comments here, I will heartily agree with most of you that it's pretty shameful to outright hope for others' relationships to fail. But to play devil's advocate for a second, I can more than see why so many people would be bitter about the existence of a thread like this. Let's not forget that a grand majority of the people on these forums are single (as per a poll from a while back), and quite a few of them suffer from genuine depression because of it. And speaking as someone who's been there, let me just say that it's not exactly a nice place to be.

That said, it's difficult not to see how a thread like this would come as a huge and unwarranted slap in the face to such people - people who, all things considered, are more than worthy of having a happy relationship of their own, but for whatever reason were dealt a bad hand in life. Were you in their place, would it not seem just a tad insensitive of a bunch of people to essentially wave their happiness in your face, whether intentionally or not?

Again, I'm not attempting to stand up for those making these rather rude comments, nor am I trying to wag my finger at the OP or anyone participating in this thread. I'm just trying to put things into perspective for you; you'll find that the grass ain't so green on some people's side of the fence.

My totally-out-of-left-field lecture aside, congrats to all the happy couples on these boards.

• Brohoof 9

Well...I am in love. And I just asked her out like an hour ago lol.

Me and @ :3

She's so pretty and really sweet and I get butterflies in stomach everytime I talked to her. I know she's going through a "transition", but I can look past that and just see her for the beautiful woman that she is. She makes me happy and she's really great to talk to.

Ella...I love you. <3

Edited by NothingIsEverything
  • Brohoof 4

Me and Ella. :3

She's so pretty and really sweet and I get butterflies in stomach everytime I talked to her. I know she's going through a "transition", but I can look past that and just see her for the beautiful woman that she is. She makes me happy and she's really great to talk to.

Ella...I love you. <3

You are so adorable (': I literally had no idea you was going to say this much. I expected more like "What up forumz, diz ma bitch" :3

Thank you so much, Darling! <3

Love you too!

• Brohoof 3

Just to add to your List of couples, Myself and Thunder Knight are going out. 

We met through some roleplays here on the forums and working on our projects, and then we kinda got together. 

I think that there's a lot more to the story, but I'll practically promoting my project if I did continue talking about it.

*puts on mask*

*puts on cloak*

*belts sword to waist*

*hides head with cloak and mask while using sword to clear path to current place of residence because love interest in girl was publicized*

• Brohoof 1

Me and @ :3

Ella...I love you. <3

You are so adorable (': I literally had no idea you was going to say this much. I expected more like "What up forumz, diz ma bitch" :3

Thank you so much, Darling! <3

Love you too!

How cute! That's amazing to hear how such a sweet relationship spawned out from what started as a simple conversation. 

That's usually the case anyways. At least that's what happened with me. 

But nonetheless, I'm happy for you two. :) May your love for each other stay strong. 

• Brohoof 2

Is it just me, or that there are so many new couples lately? I think it's because of all these romance threads. Curse you, @Dsanders! >:v

By the way, why don't you people tell us more about your stories? dem trid purpos

Edited by Full Spectrum
  • Brohoof 1

Let's try and keep our posts on-topic, and to be somewhat sensitive to others feelings, please. This thread serves a good purpose, and it would be tragic if it had to be locked because of members' arguments and off-topic posts. This is the second time I've had to comment on this sort of thing. Keep it classy, everyone.

• Brohoof 4

I'll post the full story of me and NothingIsEverything's hookup :3

Quite a while ago, I changed my avatar to a different selfie photo (I like people knowing me as a person, not a username.)

NothingIsEverything dropped me a PM saying he liked my new photo and I was just squeeing really hard! We ended up just randomly chatting about GTA V and we spoke about my whole transition between genders and NothingIsEverything, (I need a shorter pet name for you!) being the sweetheart that he is, told me he would support me and gave me some really great words of advice.

We ended up just talking about our lives and what was going on in them and we started talking about cultural differences like how apparently Americans don't have Custard which is just strange. We didn't talk after this for about 10 days and then NothingIsEverything sent me another PM and then we had another break for about 15-16 days.

NothingIsEverything once again started the conversation after seeing my status about my October selfie avatar and PM'd me with (hope he doesn't mind this but it's such a beautiful message) "Man or woman, you really are beautiful" and after reading that it was just like... Click, boom, bang, all the lights in my head were going crazy and I was just sat on my PC blushing away. We talked for another day and then we started using Skype so we could instant message and after another day or two, he asked me out. Honestly, I was hesitant at first but something in my gut and in my head said, "Ella, you need to make this work" so I said yes to him and I'm so glad that I did!

He's such a sweet guy who constantly worries about what he says to me WHICH HE SHOULDN'T because he's just perfect <3

Bonus Story: I was sat on my couch last night playing with my puppy and I accidentally called him, not realising I had done this, I was sat making stupid noises to my dog for about a minute before I screamed and ended the call and almost died of embarassment xD

• Brohoof 6

I'll post the full story of me and NothingIsEverything's hookup :3

Quite a while ago, I changed my avatar to a different selfie photo (I like people knowing me as a person, not a username.)

NothingIsEverything dropped me a PM saying he liked my new photo and I was just squeeing really hard! We ended up just randomly chatting about GTA V and we spoke about my whole transition between genders and NothingIsEverything, (I need a shorter pet name for you!) being the sweetheart that he is, told me he would support me and gave me some really great words of advice.

We ended up just talking about our lives and what was going on in them and we started talking about cultural differences like how apparently Americans don't have Custard which is just strange. We didn't talk after this for about 10 days and then NothingIsEverything sent me another PM and then we had another break for about 15-16 days.

NothingIsEverything once again started the conversation after seeing my status about my October selfie avatar and PM'd me with (hope he doesn't mind this but it's such a beautiful message) "Man or woman, you really are beautiful" and after reading that it was just like... Click, boom, bang, all the lights in my head were going crazy and I was just sat on my PC blushing away. We talked for another day and then we started using Skype so we could instant message and after another day or two, he asked me out. Honestly, I was hesitant at first but something in my gut and in my head said, "Ella, you need to make this work" so I said yes to him and I'm so glad that I did!

He's such a sweet guy who constantly worries about what he says to me WHICH HE SHOULDN'T because he's just perfect <3

Bonus Story: I was sat on my couch last night playing with my puppy and I accidentally called him, not realising I had done this, I was sat making stupid noises to my dog for about a minute before I screamed and ended the call and almost died of embarassment xD

Thats great for you two, you are both my friends and that is great that you two got together on here, NIE works for short on his name. Ob a side note I make custard donuts every night
  • Brohoof 3

Thats great for you two, you are both my friends and that is great that you two got together on here, NIE works for short on his name. Ob a side note I make custard donuts every night

I'm not sure that kind of custard counts. I am talking about this stuff that you put on cakes like a sauce;

IMG_0595.JPG

On topic though, I know NIE works but I mean I need a pet name like Dsanders has Misty Pie for Pink Mist. GOD DAMN IT NIE, WHY IS YOUR USERNAME SO HARD TO MAKE INTO A CUTE PET NAME.

I'll probably just go with Nothy :3

• Brohoof 4

Never thought I'd be posting something like this here, but...

Put me up on the board with ...

...AND !

Yup, it's exactly what you think it is, but this is a good love triangle! We've all been really good friends for a while now. We really got to know each other through Skype, (Plus I actually met Auron once in person before at BronyCon). And I guess after lots of chatting, we just grew close to each other...really close! img-1932768-1-tongue.png And eventually we just kinda opened up to each other, and it turns out each of us felt the same about the others. And I couldn't be happier!

I know this isn't the most traditional relationship out there, but who cares? Love is love, and it can come in 2, 3, or more! img-1932768-2-biggrin.png

Love you guys! <3 <3 A heart for both of you! 

And *pets* . Luv you pet. tongue.png

I AM BEST PET!

In all seriousness, I'm happy I could be part of this, you three are the bestist nicest owners ever and I love you *Huggles*

• Brohoof 1

Never thought I'd be posting something like this here, but...

Put me up on the board with ...

...AND !

Yup, it's exactly what you think it is, but this is a good love triangle! We've all been really good friends for a while now. We really got to know each other through Skype, (Plus I actually met Auron once in person before at BronyCon). And I guess after lots of chatting, we just grew close to each other...really close! img-1932768-1-tongue.png And eventually we just kinda opened up to each other, and it turns out each of us felt the same about the others. And I couldn't be happier!

I know this isn't the most traditional relationship out there, but who cares? Love is love, and it can come in 2, 3, or more! img-1932768-2-biggrin.png

Love you guys! <3 <3 A heart for both of you! 

And *pets* . Luv you pet. tongue.png

Oh, I didn't know you went out and told everyone on here :P You're so silly :3

Uh - Oh a love triangle... No offense but they do not usually end well sad.png Still best of luck, I would hate to be in that situation though.... hope it goes well wink.png

Thanks! :) Why wouldn't you want to be in that situation, though? huh.png

• Brohoof 1

I was in a real life love triangle before and I lost my best friend and the girl I loved because of it, Just basing it off my own experiences, though obviously I could have just been unlucky :P 

I was in a real life love triangle before and I lost my best friend and the girl I loved because of it, Just basing it off my own experiences, though obviously I could have just been unlucky tongue.png

Strangely enough I ended up the exact same way.

Although things have fixed themselves since then, I got my best friend back and I've gotten over the girl. (Sorry if things didn't work out as well for you)

I never really understood the negativity on here either. I would congratulate them if they were able to maintain their relationships in the long run. It's no easy task doing so because you know you won't be able to physically see them for a very long time. I also feel that facial expressions are a huge frontier to a person's true feelings. Expressing something through written works will not be as accurate and truthful as face-to-face interactions. Maintaining trust in those situations is by no means an easy task. Finally, with long-distance relationships, you often worry whether your special person is secretly dating another simply because of the aforementioned reasons.

So kudos to you guys for keeping these relationships tight. I hope there isn't much drama among these parts because they are never good for everyone else to see.

• Brohoof 3

@

Online Board Game is the best way to meet.

I hope you didn't give him any STD's there, could be a glimpse into the future issue huehuehue

Fillies and gentlecolts, introducing my special somepony. She's great, she's awesome, she's wonderful, she's most likely beautiful

Introducing the one and only @ 

Love ya Lightfire img-1941003-1-wub.png

Love ya to.smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.png *hugs* you so sweet and kind. thats my chirkorita still need more words to finish this off the minim part still need more

• Brohoof 3

Fillies and gentlecolts, introducing my special somepony. She's great, she's awesome, she's wonderful, she's most likely beautiful

Introducing the one and only @ 

Love ya Lightfire img-1941003-1-wub.png

Love ya to.img-1941019-2-smile.pngimg-1941019-3-smile.pngimg-1941019-4-smile.pngimg-1941019-5-biggrin.pngimg-1941019-6-biggrin.pngimg-1941019-7-biggrin.pngimg-1941019-8-wub.pngimg-1941019-9-wub.pngimg-1941019-10-wub.png *hugs* you so sweet and kind. thats my chirkorita still need more words to finish this off the minim part still need more

I'm still really surprised at how practically everypony here is getting into a relationship so...um quickly now. 

I'll add you two to the list. But just remember, be careful, be patience, and most of all make sure you two really get to know and trust each other.

Being in a relationship is great, but you can't rush things.

You can't have a good lasting relationship without establishing a genuine friendship.

So since you two are in a relationship now, already, I really advise you two to work on developing a strong friendship.

But anyways, I'm happy for you two. :) I just wish the best for you guys.

• Brohoof 9