Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone find the Flash Sentry stole your waifu sub meme annoying?

Bendy

46 users have voted

1. 1. Anyone find the Flash Sentry stole your waifu sub meme annoying?

• Yes, I find it annoying.
    • No, I like it.
    • Meh, it doesn't bother me.

It's not even funny or witty, it's just plain annoying and stupid.

One, as far as I know women/females (at least from a more logical universe in the multiverse) are not Robots. They aren't going to just dump who they love for this random guy.

Two, if waifus and multiverse exists, then everyone in the entire multiverse has stolen your waifu. Including even Doctor Zoidberg and the robot Bender. Which also means there's many universes where he/she or it hasn't stolen your wife.

Now, I hope that clears some of this stuff up.

Edited by Rush

I never really cared much for it to be honest. I found it kinda funny on one or two occasions and since then I just don't care. It doesn't impact the fandom or me in any significant way so I don't mind if people enjoy it and I think it's okay for others to dislike it as well. And hey since Flash Sentry isn't gonna be in season 4 anyway those waifus aren't gonna remain stolen much longer laugh.png !

Edited by Armchair Adventurer

I don't find the meme annoying, but I do find him and the story concept annoying. 

When I watched the "touch" scene I was like "Oh, no, you wouldn't do -that- scene. Oh. Oh no, come on. *hands touch, blush* Oh for crying out loud, now just make him play guitar and go to prom with Twilly *Flash plays guitar and goes to prom with Twilly* FFFF....".

• Brohoof 3

Well, I don't like Flash Sentry in the slightest. So, I don't like him or this meme at all. In my opinion, it's dumb and needs to die. If you like it, okay then. I just don't like it nor him for that matter.

• Brohoof 1

I have never heard of this meme. But it sounds stupid. So I said that it was annoying, even though I have never seen it. Haha.

I mean like him or hate him, whatever. He was a love interest for Twilight in a spinoff movie who could have been a better character if given more time for development. I find the whole waifu concept to be really weird and pointless - Flash Sentry did nothing to nobody. The end.

• Brohoof 1

It's pretty funny. Nobody takes it seriously. It's just poking fun at the brony community because so many of us (me included) hated him for being a generic love interest before the movie was even out... and then it turned out he hardly did anything at all and the hate was unfounded.

So, regardless of each person's reason for hating him, we were still being overly sensitive, and jealousy is a common cause of such behavior, so we get branded with waifu jealousy as punishment for not expecting the best from the writers tongue.png Shoulda paid more attention to the lesson in Party of One smile.png

Also, this is funny http://www.fimfiction.net/story/125769/flash-sentry-unlucky-waifu-rustler

I don't really care for it. Like most memes, it's funny when used in a clever manner, but unfortunately finding good ones are usually a Rarity

• Brohoof 2

Sub-Meme?

It only plays upon whatever seriousness or comedy that can be harkened by the notion of waifus. For the longest time I didn't even know what that word meant. But I've grown a thicker skin than to let most any reaction images/memes bother me.

I didnt know that was a thing til mylittlebrony website had it on there , ot doesnt bother me at all and a lik stupid but he does have that mice ride

Well it is kind of annoying in a funny way. I mean when I first heard of him I figured there would be memes about that. Even though the problem with Flash Sentry wasn't stealing their waifu but it was the fact that he was bland.

Never seen it, nor do I care to. I don't search for memes. If I find one unintentionally, I find one, and if it's funny I'll laugh, if not, I'll move on. Besides, I liked Flash Sentry. Yes he had a bland personality and yes he was only a love interest in EQG, but, if done right, I wouldn't mind him turning up in the series. They would have to do it as if he never showed up in EQG, but if done correctly, it could be well done. But, I'm way off topic and I really should have stopped after the meme thing...I'll be going now.

• 2 months later...

I hate this meme!

It annoys me and keep on saying my waifu is stolen!

Twilight Sparkle is my Waifu and Nobody will steal her.

Waaaaaaaaaaaa

Totally agree dude, I have the same feeling. Fuck Flash Sentry. He's better put his hooves away from Twilight! I so glad that he will never come back.

• 3 years later...