Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone find the Flash Sentry stole your waifu sub meme annoying?

Bendy

46 users have voted

1. 1. Anyone find the Flash Sentry stole your waifu sub meme annoying?

• Yes, I find it annoying.
    • No, I like it.
    • Meh, it doesn't bother me.

On 2013-09-28 at 2:46 AM, Bendy said:

It's not even funny or witty, it's just plain annoying and stupid.

One, as far as I know women/females (at least from a more logical universe in the multiverse) are not Robots. They aren't going to just dump who they love for this random guy.

Two, if waifus and multiverse exists, then everyone in the entire multiverse has stolen your waifu. Including even Doctor Zoidberg and the robot Bender. Which also means there's many universes where he/she or it hasn't stolen your wife.

Now, I hope that clears some of this stuff up.

Hi, as this topic is Equestrian Girls related it has been moved to the appropriate board.

If someone is actually upset because of a canon character "stealing their waifu", it's what I find hilarious instead. :D The meme doesn't really bother me to be honest.

I don't like it because I don't really like the concept of waifu to begin with. That said, I find the meme of referring to Flash Sentry as Brad far more grating.

I support Flash Sentry stealing my waifu Twi-Twi.

You know why? Because she is a freaking cartoon character!  (srsly, I can imagine these are the type of people to get offended when watching hentai  "omg there's a guy there f***ing that woman. That should be meeee!11!! >.<; ")

-.-

It was kinda funny at first but then people drove that to the ground and now people still keep acting like the guy shot their dog.

Like I still think he's a really lame character, but when even the show constantly panders to people who hate him by shitting on him(by getting turned down by SciTwi several times) and you still get people blowing blood vessels over the fact that he exists

• Brohoof 1

It's all because of what happened during the events of the first movie that gave us this annoying meme. It doesn't have any teeth left now since Flash Sentry currently doesn't have any romantic feelings for anyone given what we saw in Legend of Everfree.

I didn't care about the meme. Though I still hate Flash Sentry with a burning passion for being introduced to literally just be shipped with Twilight.

Edited by Nerdy Luigi