Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Would You Do If You Had a Time Machine?

Remi

This thread is very simple; post what you would do if you had a time machine.

More in depth, post to what time period you would travel to, what location (continents, country, etc.), and what you would plan on doing.

I better not see a bunch of Doctor Who references.

Happy posting!

tumblr_lihu1fDzz61qc4r31.gif

I would travel to the Medieval era. That era has always fascinated me the most out of any era. A time where the sword and shield were the best weapons and where horses were used in combat. It was also the time where chivalry existed and where dressing up in armor was awesome. I'd love to go to that era.

• Brohoof 2

I would go back to 1969, and buy a Roadrunner. :D

Then I'd go watch shows  of my favorite music groups, like King Crimson, Yes, Genesis (With Peter Gabriel), and of course I'll travel to UK to see Gentle Giant and some other groups. And then I will buy a Plymouth Superbird, a Dodge Charger and a Daytona, plenty of Mustangs, Chevrolet Camaro, etc. Would be awesome. :3

~Born in the wrong generation. :(

• Brohoof 2

I would solve the grandfather paradox.

... OK, no I wouldn't. I loved my grandpa too much to do that. I would go back in time and convince investors to fund wardenclyffe tower. Imagine, wireless electricity. That would really be something... Oh, and form my own startup internet company before bell and rogers grip the market and prevent that duopoly from ever happening.

• Brohoof 2

I would go back to the year 1970 in the United States of America, that was the time. I would buy a Dodge Challenger as well as a Charger.. Dodge fan, maybe but truthfully I want to own every muscle car from that era. Just seeing the roadrunner mentioned.. I really wished I could have been a 30 year old guy during that time. With enough money to buy every single muscle car from that era.

I was born in the wrong generation, I honestly don't fit in.

I have an interest in cars from earlier generations as well, for example the Dodge Coronet 1959.

I don't see the point in mentioning the cars since it would be a long list, just imagine every single American car made from the year 1950 up to 1970. There are of course also German and British car I would like from that era, but it's the muscle car era so it's only natural it would be a muscle car. So yeah, I'll go back to 1970s buy a Dodge charger and a challenger then race a few mustangs and etc. Having fun, cause that's what the year 1970 was all about, fast cars and having fun.

@, Since we're going back to the same era, we'll race each other. Just giving you a heads up, we could discover the 1970s together. Driving muscle cars through the states, like life was meant to be lived. 

• Brohoof 1

1. SEE WHAT COLOUR DINOSAURS WERE

2. TAKE PICTURES

3. MAKE MILLIONS

4. SELL TIME MACHINE

5. MAKE BILLIONS

6. REVERSE ENGINEER TIME MACHINE

7. USE ALL MY MONEY TO MAKE OMNIVERSE TRANSPORTER AND PONIFY SELF

8. GO TO WHATEVER UNIVERSE MOST CLOSELY RESEMBLE EQUESTRIA

9. EEEEEEPIIIIIC WIIIIIIIIIIIIN 

Edited by ElectronDaydream
  • Brohoof 6

I'd probably fuel the fires of my curiosity and then would travel to Renaissance and Baroque times in order to retrace these era's architecture, read, the thing I'm learning about right now and I find fascinating.

Would search and try to experience Michaelangelo Buonarotti, Filippo Brunelleschi, Rafael Santi or Leonardo da Vinci, Louis Remy de la Fosse or Giacomo Briano at work.

And then, after finally satisfying my curiosity, I'd travel forward in time. To experience the best and the worst of humanity.

Go back to the 30's, get a Bentley, Return, Sell bentley for millions, return to 30's, buy another one, and then drive around in style in the future.

I would also pet everyone's dogs. if they reacted funny, I'd just go back in time.

I'd travel back in time to witness my own birth.

It's this really weird urge that I get once in a while.

Oh, and I'd also travel back to when the NES was released, so I could experience Super Mario when it first came out on a home console.

I'd go back to April 10th 2012, and save my son Alexander from dying...img-1886731-1-sad.pngimg-1886731-2-sad.png  I miss you soo much! I'm sorry I wasn't a better Dad, you deserved better than me.

Wow.

I'm really sorry for that.

• Brohoof 1

I would stop Abraham Lincoln's death. He didn't need to die, and I would probably, if I could, shoot Booth before he shot President Lincoln.

Abraham Lincoln did not deserve to die.

Booth didn't either.

No one deserves to die.

Murdering a murderer does not justify the fact that it's homocide.

You're still taking a man's life.

You're as bad as him.

Edited by The Paris Swing Box
  • Brohoof 2

i would take a trip back to the days when apple and google were in infancy and buy as much stock as humanly possible. with my millions i would then use that money i would travel back in time and fund Nikola Tesla with my millions. With my funding Tesla would succeed and power would become free for my current time. After that i would murder James Earl Ray before he gets to MLK and probably go back to WW2 germany to kick hitler in his nut.

I would like to go back to possibly see my parents when they were my age, then back 10 years to see myself when I was younger. In periods I'd love to visit the far future. I'd also go to the Sixties to see a Beatles concert.

What would I do?

The possibilities are endless.....though I'd much rather have a TARDIS....then I could visit different planets at different points in time.

I'd go back intimeknowing the questions of scince today, and coming back to current times with answers, and make  money. The ntravel to the future, find cures for stuff and have future tech, then bring it to the 1960s and get scientists to reverse engineer it, and then we'd instantly have better technology at this point in time.

I will regain all the baddest parts of my life.

-I will fix my failures and falls in school to make myself 1st Honor

-I will fix all my punishments and wrongdoings to change that I will never be grounded

-I will fix my broken toys and consoles. So my young self can grow with them.

So. Plenty reasonable why I need the time machine

Destroy it, so that time won't be disturbed or destroyed. I am someone who would be too concerned to actually use it. I mean, if you kill a fly, and that fly would have made a man stay longer at home before work because he wanted to kill it first, it could involve him in a car accident which happened just a few minutes before he would have normally arrived there, which could kill him and change alot more.

Chaos theory aside, there's nothing I would like more than to save my father's life.

If I had to go with something a bit more shallow, I'd go back and experience the 80s.

I better not see a bunch of Doctor Who references.[

This rule just completely ruined my post.

Thanks

OT:

I would go back to my 11th birthday and wait for my Hogwarts letter.....again. If it does not come I will go to Enlgand and go to Hogwarts myself.

I would travel to the 2nd world war and steal a kingsberg colt and grab beethoven.

Then come back, shoot  the time machine make beethoven compose something in it.

the classicness will make it target other dimensons and then i would go to equestira.

THEN I WOULD BE A KIWI. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png