Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Osaka Bomb here!

Osaka Bomb

So, after much deliberation on which forum to join first I...decided on this one. I'm not really sure why. I was just drawn to it. So, I am Osaka Bomb. I'm 23, soon to be 24 this coming Monday. I'm male, and currently in college as a history major (but I'm thinking of changing to an English major with a teaching emphasis).

I've only recently become a fully-realized brony within the past month or so. But it was a slow and gradual change over...I would say over the past year. Maybe the past couple of years, if you want to count when I was initially made aware of this show.

My favorite pony was Twilight Sparkle, on account of her being a bookworm. But I like Rainbow Dash's personality. Now that she's canonically a bookworm herself, I think she takes the place of my favorite pony. But I still like Twilight Sparkle and the others for various reasons.

So, yes. Hello!

Edited by Osaka Bomb

So, after much deliberation on which forum to join first I...decided on this one. I'm not really sure why. I was just drawn to it. So, I am Osaka Bomb. I'm 23, soon to be 24 this coming Monday. I'm male, and currently in college as a history major (but I'm thinking of changing to an English major with a teaching emphasis).

I've only recently become a fully-realized brony within the past month or so. But it was a slow and gradual change over...I would say over the past year. Maybe the past couple of years, if you want to count when I was initially made aware of this show.

My favorite pony was Twilight Sparkle, on account of her being a bookworm. But I like Rainbow Dash's personality. Now that's she canonically a bookworm herself, I think she takes the place of my favorite pony. But I still like Twilight Sparkle and the others for various reasons.

So, yes. Hello!

Thats awesome, i think rainbow dash is my favorite pony as well because of personality, im a little new to this so im being as active as i can!

Y-yeah, I'm a little new to this too, Red Lightning. But I'm liking it so far, so I don't mind being as active as I can!

Also, I'm a little curious. Your name...is perhaps a reference to Crim from .hack//SIGN?

Hello and welcome to mlpforums! I'm Jokuc and I'm sure you'll have a great time here! If there's anything on your mind, feel free to message me. See you around!

Hey there, and welcome to the forums. I enjoy a good bit of history myself. Of the ones you've studied, what times in history stand out to you the most?

Oh, gosh, that's tough to say. It's all very interesting! Japanese history is very interesting, particularly the Shogunate era and the Meiji Restoration. When I was a kid, World War II really fascinated me (and it still does). My grade school had these series of books all about the events of World War II, globally, by year. I liked those books a lot. The Revolutionary War and The Civil War are also interesting to me.

I never explored Chinese history before, but that's one I'm currently taking now and it's really interesting!

Hello and welcome to mlpforums! I'm Jokuc and I'm sure you'll have a great time here! If there's anything on your mind, feel free to message me. See you around!

Nice to meet you, Jokuc! I'll be sure to do that. Thanks!

Edit: Oops! I can't believe I forgot this. Hello, Treoc! Thanks! I'm sure I will.

Edited by Osaka Bomb