• Apple Bloom
    • Big Mac
    • Flash Sentry
    • Derpy Hooves
    • Trixie
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Photo Finish
    • Sunset shimmer

XD I would choose Luna  IF I could. A 14 year old dating a ((Dunno? 27?)) Year old school principal might not look good for either of us! Lol.

Who cares how old you are. You can just lie and say that she's your guardian. I would give anything to go out with Luna or any mare from the show or Equestria Girls. Except for my soul, that's important.

• Brohoof 1

Who cares how old you are. You can just lie and say that she's your guardian. I would give anything to go out with Luna or any mare from the show or Equestria Girls. Except for my soul, that's important.

Well I guess you could do that :3

Is something that could work out, but for how long? You probably wouldn't be able to do that for very long. It is another universe though. So maybe that's allowed? xD Who knows what's allowed in their worlds lol.

Well I guess you could do that :3

Is something that could work out, but for how long? You probably wouldn't be able to do that for very long. It is another universe though. So maybe that's allowed? xD Who knows what's allowed in their worlds lol.

It most likely is allowed because they let Sunset takeover the minds of many teenagers and they didn't call the popo so why not dating an older person. No offense Princess Luna. You can spank me and call me Sally for my punishment(I'll like it)

• Brohoof 1

It most likely is allowed because they let Sunset takeover the minds of many teenagers and they didn't call the popo so why not dating an older person. No offense Princess Luna. You can spank me and call me Sally for my punishment(I'll like it)

Uh...blink.pngWell...Not sure how to really respond to that!  blink.png  But Okay then! XD

Well if it is allowed, then Princess Luna is the one! :D She's amazing!

• Brohoof 1

I got to give it to Rarity... she's just bucking hot.. human or pony she has it all MLP295_zps47280430.jpg... Celestia looked a little off to me...

Rainbow Dash looked well... ok..

Fluttershy looked good...

Twilight looked odd...

Pinkie Pie yeah I would buy her a beer...

AppleJack.. oh hell yes... she looked great.. even as a human she has it all....

As for the others nah...

Edited by Princess CelestiaShy
  • Brohoof 2

I would totally date Fluttershy, pony or human! She's pretty much the cutest chick in the whole show.

yay.png  blush.png  wink.png  angry.png  sad.png

Or Luna, depending on how old she is in EQG. vsTALhM.png

age doesn't matter to me it just means experience vsTALhM.png well it does matter at some point. I have standards too. Luna seems to be at the right age late 20s or late 30s in EQG

I'd go with...Flash.

Because you know.  I'm a girl.

Not many options for girls unless I want to feel awkward but whatever!

I guess Flash was nice and attractive and...stuff.

One day, Discord.

One day.

I'd go with...Flash.

Because you know.  I'm a girl.

Not many options for girls unless I want to feel awkward but whatever!

I guess Flash was nice and attractive and...stuff.

One day, Discord.

One day.

What about Big Mac? Because Big Mac is a sexy beast, you know. The sexiest. Doesn't get any sexier than him. Just look at this guy:

equestria_girls_vector_big_mac_by_thewol

Amirite?

• Brohoof 1

What about Big Mac? Because Big Mac is a sexy beast, you know. The sexiest. Doesn't get any sexier than him. Just look at this guy:

img-1958908-1-equestria_girls_vector_big

Amirite?

You just can't beat big mac XD :3 He's awesome. No one else can say Eeeyup better then BM! ((Whenever I hear Big Mac, I think of Mc Donalds. XD))

There is one person that can beat him.....

Vice_Principal_Luna_ID_EG.png

Edited by Princess Luna~<3
  • Brohoof 1

You just can't beat big mac XD :3 He's awesome. No one else can say Eeeyup better then BM! ((Whenever I hear Big Mac, I think of Mc Donalds. XD))

There is one person that can beat him.....

img-1958938-2-Vice_Principal_Luna_ID_EG.

I'm sorry my friend... but Luna and Celestia looked soo bucking odd.... I mean they can make Rarity look just mmmmm. but the buck up Celestia and Luna... its like awesome..

sorry but she beats both of them... hoofs down..

post-16621-0-37427300-1382860026_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I would say Fluttershy. Simply because she was cute as a pony, and is still cute as a human.

In more detail though, She is sweet, lovable, kind to everypony, and all in all, a great person.

I would be honored if she would even be my friend, no less go on a date with me...

I think I got the reason why I would go out with Rarity.

1st picture: I had to go through so much digging through my files to find this picture. If Rarity kept her mane like this I would still love her. In her human form she looks the most normal but thats my opinion. 

2nd picture: If they all looked like this in their human form I would go out with them all

I have a picture where they look older but theyre all in bikinis and im not sure if thats allowed on this forum. Actually theyre in lingerie, underwear(not nude), small sized clothing, and tight suits. I just checked

Grand Galloping Gala anypony? YEAH a older more safer version of the humanized mane six. They all look fanbuckingtastic if you ask me

post-17764-0-13264300-1382927258_thumb.jpg

post-17764-0-67156900-1382927431_thumb.png

post-17764-0-22462100-1382928090_thumb.jpg

Edited by MLP_Moth

It'd be weird for me to date any of them, because of ages, but if I was their age I'd choose to date Fluttershy. She just spews cuteness, amazing-ness, and every characteristic that would be amazing for someone like me to date.

I don't know... they are underage and have weird skin colors. I don't even know if they are fully human or humans with weird skin mutations. I really do not want to date someone who is half beast and besides I don't believe I am into that gender very much. Wonder if anyone who is an adult is bothered about thinking of this when the girls are minors (I think?)

Vinyl Scratch HANDS DOWN. Just ship me and her right fuggin now bro-guys. Even though its a long-shot, next would be Applejack(because why not) or Rainbow Dash(Dem soccer skills got me like oh neptune). But fo sho its gotta be Vinyl Scratch.

post-14409-0-58937200-1383184328_thumb.jpg

For some reason, I am attracted to Demon Sunset Shimmer although I am a female, and I also like Demon Snails. I would go out on a date with both of them. Plus, who doesn't love a girl who can hypnotize people to shut them up?

e9wy79.png

Edited by SunsetShimmerFan