Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Dating Sim or Visual Novel?

Kirta

Hello there!

I was wondering how many MLP Dating Sims (or attempts of those) are out there. Wanted to check the area, but since I'm no hardcore brony it seems impossible to search through all the media and games, so I guessed maybe you guys could help me out?

I don't care if the games are with Ponies, Anthros, humans or a mix of that. But please don't post links to Rule34 flash games merely disguised as Dating Sims. (I guess this would be against the rules, too?)

Also I'm already aware of Pony Amnesia and the "LOL Drugs" game called "MLP The Sim Date" (NSFW).

EDIT2: Done testing "MLP The Sim Date". Most of it was odd, e.g. actions didn't took the amount of HP they were supposed to be. Doesn't happen with my stuff img-1887797-1-biggrin.png

EDIT3: I just got wind of "Starswirl Academy", because they released a trailer I found on the brony section of Cheezburger.com. Made by Zap Apple (that's their project page).

Thanks in advance!

PS: Is it just me or is the Other Things section a little bit uninhabitated?

EDIT many hours later: I'm amused by the fact more people look at this post than at my welcome post, yet there I got six replies, here none. Come on guys, speak with me img-1887797-2-biggrin.png

Edited by Kirta

I've decided to include Visual novels too, because there is obviously at least one worth mentioning. Please share your experience. Also the character limit still confuses me.