Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Redrawing my OCs (Joan)

Silverwisp the Bard

She looks sleepy, but I like the eyes. The wings are cool. Glorious. Don't you think that the neck is a little too long? Maybe too slim, but it just seems kinda odd, or maybe it's her body that makes her looks long. By the way, try a different pose. tongue.png

Edited by Sky Warden

Don't you think that the neck is a little too long? Maybe too slim,

Hmm, yeah, I see what you mean. Probably should sit a bit farther to the right. I did the pose to illustrate my progress on pony drawing.

Also, I'm still working on that humanized pic (decided to slightly deviate from EQG style though). Asnee is supposed to be Asian, right?

Hmm, yeah, I see what you mean. Probably should sit a bit farther to the right. I did the pose to illustrate my progress on pony drawing.   Also, I'm still working on that humanized pic (decided to slightly deviate from EQG style though). Asnee is supposed to be Asian, right?

Well, aye. There are many kinds of Asian though.

Hmm, maybe you should make her body shorter, and rounder. You know, MLP ponies are round and small. From some drawing guides I've seen, the main circles are directly touching each other.

(edited)
Well, aye. There are many kinds of Asian though.

Well, obviously I meant a Sikh.

East Asian then? Korean?

As for proportions, my  ponies are slightly taller than the show style (tried to draw Joan 100% show style once and she looked way too young).

Edited by Silverwisp the Bard

East Asian then? Korean?

It's actually Tibetan.

Chinese will look good.

As for proportions, my  ponies are slightly taller than the show style (tried to draw Joan 100% show style once and she looked way too young).

Isn't that good? I mean, she would look cute and adorable that way. Do you still have the picture? It makes me curious.

If it's indeed taller, then make the body bulker. Maybe you can make the forelegs (chest, or whatever is that upper part called) wider, as well as the flank. She's way too slender and *cough* giraffe-like. XD

Chinese will look good.

Oh, I only really needed the broad location for skintone and eye shape.

Isn't that good? I mean, she would look cute and adorable that way. Do you still have the picture? It makes me curious.

Perv.

post-3492-0-25759600-1380638210_thumb.jpg

It didn't really fit my idea of her, but have a look.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I only really needed the broad location for skintone and eye shape.

Well, why don't you just look at some martial art movies and pick from them? Wuxia is good. True Legend is decent. It has nice drunken moves.

It didn't really fit my idea of her, but have a look.

I see. She looks young indeed, but I don't think it's because of the body. Her head looks... to long (vertically) and her eyes look weird. Kind of derpy, but dunno. I mean, look at her head.