How fast do you eat?

Zygen

182 users have voted

1. 1. How fast do you eat?

• I'm pretty slow
    • I'm about average
    • I'm a pretty speedy eater
    • It depends
    • What is this... Food thou speakest of?

I usually eat for around 15 to 20 minutes. If I eat faster, I have noticed I will easily get stressed in life. Need to keep everything I do at a good pace (not too fast, not too slow).

• Brohoof 1

It depends on how hungry I am at the moment and what exactly has been served to me. If it's something delicious and one of my favorites, I like to take my time and fully enjoy the meal. Otherwise, I kinda just focus on eating and as a result, I end up finishing pretty quickly.

• 9 months later...

I don't like eating much, I thought it's a waste of time. So I'd try to get it over with it. 10-15 mins

If I'm eating something I like, I'm really fast. If it's something I don't particularly care for, I'm much slower. I have no idea why, but I physically can't eat fast unless I'm eating something I really like.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I used to eat super fast, but I've kind of slowed down in recent years because it was contributing to my stomach issues. I'm probably about average now, unless I'm eating around other people. Then I eat really slow because I'm trying to eat quietly and not make a mess.

• Brohoof 1