Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many tabs do you have open in your browser.

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Eh, I usually go with 1 or 2, sometimes more. Depends on how many things I'm trying to do on the forums and/or the internet in general. My phone's browser isn't the best thing ever though, and can get kind of hairy if I open too much stuff at once. :huh:

Right now I have 19. Though usually it's around 10, but it really depends on the activity. When I'm hunting for art or music, my tabs can go up to 40-50. I haven't reached any limit with tabs... yet.

Well I’ll let you see from a picture

I personally dislike the sort of circle type tabs like on regular Windows 7: I like the old style square shaped tabs when on the taskbar: and I have a weird dislike of having lots of tabs open at the same time on the taskbar or Google Chrome

For the most part, it would have to depend on what I'm doing.  I might have only one tab open but another time I might have close to 15 tabs open.  I also have word and my documents folder open right now, along with some Sticky Notes.

Currently, I only have nine tabs open. However, I did just get on the computer about five minutes ago.So, I will surely reach twenty or more within the next seven to eight minutes. Then my computer will either freeze, or I'll bookmark all of the tabs and then close them to avoid said freezing.

6. The first is general university stuff, the second is for assignments, then MLP Forums, MLP Wiki, Grooveshark for my tunes (I am a cheapskate), and sacred texts (usually open to Havamal, but right now I'm reading The Saga of Egil Skallagrimsson). I usually vary between 5 and 8, depending on what I'm doing.

And I've had it get far worse than this, Tvtropes is a major cause of tab abuse in web browsing. There's times I've had dozens open from there I cue up tropes that are potholed in another tab. 

post-6903-0-71985100-1380599741_thumb.png

I currently have six tabs open, which is pretty much the standard I like to keep. The websites I tend to have open are this one, YouTube, Know Your Meme, Equestria Daily, and a couple other forums I visit.

depending if I'm searching for Pony art or not....if I"m searching for pony art on DA or other art sites, I'll have between 20-50 tabs open. Mainly becasue on DA the pci you click on, it gives you other related suggestions on the right...so I click them into a new tab...and I get more suggestions....rinse and repeat kinda thing....

But normal browsing 4-10

Right now, 13 and 7 of those didn't even load properly since I got disconnected a day ago. Yeah, I just kind of leave them up there until I get to around 18 tabs because at that point it becomes hard to read the title on the tab and I forget which page is which. Just went looking through some of the tabs that didn't load and those have definitely been open and on the same page for at least a week or two now XD.

As of right now, I have 33 opened tabs. 

14 of them are the forums

7 of them are youtube

and the rest are for school or pony fan works of mine

whenever I am doing my homework, I like to watch various youtube videos (Let's Play, Rooster Teeth, MLP fan works, misc.)

after i do that, I like to browse the forums. I know i shouldnt have 14 tabs just for MLPforums but you never know when you might need to post on one subforum while playing a game of "The User above just kissed you".....I think i need to destroy my computer...

This, another forum, an imageboard I post on, a YouTube playlist of the Trials Evolution OST, derpibooru, and imgur.

Usually I don't have this many up, I just happened to think about checking all of these sites at the same time.

Edited by bluetrace