Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many tabs do you have open in your browser.

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Usually, many tabs bother me so I hardly ever surf while having lots of tabs. Right now I have four and generally it is always less than ten. It can get more on some occasions though, if I'm doing a research or have to check lots of photos etc.

Well how am I supposed to answer this, cuz I'm on 2 computers at once right now.

I guess, both are on explorer, and the one I'm typing on now just has this one. The other computer has 2 tabs each with YouTube. So I guess only 3 total. Guess I only have 1,997 to open before I'm like you happy.png

Vaym8QF.png

24 tabs right now, by the looks of it.
I have a bad habit of not closing unneeded tabs.
Tabs that I usually have open: MLPforums, YouTube, Derpibooru, RedLightPonyville (yeah, deal with it), Ponyhoof, and Wookieepedia.

At this time, i only have this tab open. if you would have caught me earlier today while I was writing my research paper, I had 47 tabs open between two windows. on two different displays. I get a little tab crazy when I'm doing research. 

RedLightPonyville (yeah, deal with it)

So that's what it's called. I've been looking for that site but couldn't remember the name, thanks.

I got 3 tabs and one window: the MLP forums main page, this thread, Lord of the Rings Online running in a separate window and the soundtrack of Assassin's Creed 4 on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzRybjyOFNc

I have at least 14 tabs open at all times. More often than not, I have more than that. I have forums, at least three tumblr pages open, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and a ton of tabs on google with random definitions for words.

Well I currently have 4 open :P

I've got

MLP Forums (duh)

YouTube

Derpibooru

reddit

Tumblr

And that, my friends, is all I do on the internet xD

OCD says less than 8 is acceptable. 1200 makes OCD want to cry.

Honestly, I wish I could have more than that, and my computer could run it no problem, but I start to feel really crowded around 8.

Great topic ^^ 1200 omg!!!!! Right now I have 7 tabs...a few useless (atm) tabs open cause I know I will bookmark em them forget to check my bookmarks >_< ....so they're open for when I finally get around to doing the DIY stuff they help explain....always have mlpforums on, Facebook, ign.com, official charts top 40 dance singles (UK) so I'm up to date on mah muzik ;) ....seriously 1200 mate!!?? :o;)

I usually have 7 tabs open: Utopia Click Exchange, my school's website, Facebook, Youtube,  this forum, Discord Whooves Tumblr, Zerum Tumblr. I also have a temporary tab for Terraria wiki, besides the very-temporary tabs that I open just to check quick things out.

Right now, 4. I try to keep my tabs as organized as possible, and close 'em as soon as I'm finished with them. 

MLPForums

Fimfiction

Deviantart

Facebook

It feels crowded when I have more than four tabs open, so right now I'm just at the edge. 

I almost reached fifty tabs open at a time between two windows. Even if I didn't need it, it was open. I am trying to limit my tabs to 20 and under, and it seems to work because at this current moment I only have four open which are:

BronyNet

Facebook

MLP Forums

Youtube

I only have around 4-5 tabs open maximum. One of them is usually either MLP Forums, YouTube, or a web search that I haven't closed yet. 

Right now, 7.

Fanfiction.net

This thread.

A prototype banner LittleRawr made for me. (She wanted to re-do it because of a white-outline or something like that.)

YouTube, with the Ace Attorney soundtrack playing (Best. Videogame. Soundtrack. Ever!)

Another mlpforums tab, but I'm not quite sure what's on it. mellow.png

Facebook.

And, finally, fimfiction.net (I've been trying to figure that website out, because sooner or later I'm going to start trying to post over there. I've been trying for 2 days to figure it out...Haven't done it yet. derpy_emoticon2.png )

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I feel very bad for this, the most I ever had open was 134 tabs on 4 separate windows using Google Chrome on a extremely busy week at school. (Or around 140 something)

But now... I just have, 19!

1x Outlook (Email)

1x Cloudsville Forums ([GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion)

1x Google Search

1x "Internet Plans - Westnet"

1x Art website

2x MLP Forums (this and Everfree Forest forum)

3x Equestria Daily

3x Our Pluto (I'm suggesting a name for Pluto's studd. Cliffs, mountains, n' stuff)

6x deviantART (I'm just looking up art tutorials)

That's just about it for now, I got school tomorrow. So it might increase ^^"