Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

discord expressing my veiw on alicorns

FNGRpony

This is really funny biggrin.png! Thanks for posting it. It is a funny spin on why Twilight and friends seem to be solving most major crises in Equestria. 

I know it's not gonna happen this way,

but it's what i'm expecting to see LOL.  Alicorns don't seem to be shakers or movers.  than again I just had a new theory that with time maybe alicorns become less motivated. 

1000 years ago luna and celestial seemed to be more energetic.  Candice herself at present seems more hands on (no honey moon jokes please lol).

Inevitable twilight could potentially slow down.  but that would be a slow progression.

• Brohoof 1

I know it's not gonna happen this way,

but it's what i'm expecting to see LOL.  Alicorns don't seem to be shakers or movers.  than again I just had a new theory that with time maybe alicorns become less motivated. 

1000 years ago luna and celestial seemed to be more energetic.  Candice herself at present seems more hands on (no honey moon jokes please lol).

Inevitable twilight could potentially slow down.  but that would be a slow progression.

A friend of mine and I used to make a lot of jokes about how inactive Celestia most times when Equestria was in danger (and how she completely fails against  Chrysalis). I alicorns becoming less motivated is a fun explanation I think laugh.png  and this comic strip makes fun of alicorn inactivity very well.

Edited by Armchair Adventurer

A friend of mine and I used to make a lot of jokes about how inactive Celestia most times when Equestria was in danger (and how she completely fails against  Chrysalis). I alicorns becoming less motivated is a fun explanation I think img-1892445-1-laugh.png  and this comic strip makes fun of alicorn inactivity very well.

Love the account name.  I mean if this was futurama I would defiantly say Celestial is the Dr Farns worth of the group. 

"Good news every pony!  Your going on a dangerous adventure for this new magical mcguffin."

looking all senile and amoral. 

• Brohoof 1

Love the account name.  I mean if this was futurama I would defiantly say Celestial is the Dr Farns worth of the group. 

"Good news every pony!  Your going on a dangerous adventure for this new magical mcguffin."

looking all senile and amoral. 

Thanks :D! Futurama is a series I really should get around to watching in the near future. It has been on my backlog for years now.

Thanks biggrin.png! Futurama is a series I really should get around to watching in the near future. It has been on my backlog for years now.

well the feel is the exact opposite of mlp lol.  Where as one will end on a good happy note at all costs, futurama has more of a Married with children feel.  A happy ending can happen, but if it does, it feels like some one screwed up lol.

but i wasn't shilling the show merely trying to use it a example how if the writers were more blunt about Celestial Delectation of duties what it might look like.

I see names like Arm chair adventurer and end up over thinking them.  So if it's an arm chair adventurer it's like a foot ball fan?  Yeah?

Only their more into adventurer.  So if Celestial was one of those would MLP have a fantasy draft every season? 

(LOL). 

I'm picturing a table full of alicorns like twilight, luna, candice and celestail drafting varies unicorns  for their fantasy adventure game.

well the feel is the exact opposite of mlp lol.  Where as one will end on a good happy note at all costs, futurama has more of a Married with children feel.  A happy ending can happen, but if it does, it feels like some one screwed up lol.

but i wasn't shilling the show merely trying to use it a example how if the writers were more blunt about Celestial Delectation of duties what it might look like.

I see names like Arm chair adventurer and end up over thinking them.  So if it's an arm chair adventurer it's like a foot ball fan?  Yeah?

Only their more into adventurer.  So if Celestial was one of those would MLP have a fantasy draft every season? 

(LOL). 

I'm picturing a table full of alicorns like twilight, luna, candice and celestail drafting varies unicorns  for their fantasy adventure game.

Well, I'd hate to disappoint but my user name is just a reference to an old TV series called Knightmare. Nothing as creative as you imagined I'm afraid sad.png . As for Futurama I think this has given me the necessary push to look into it when I have some free time biggrin.png .