Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Luna Ascends [Epic Orchestra]

Arkane

---Luna Ascends---

http://eqbeats.org/track/341

This was supposed to be the introductory song for a symphonic metal album I was working on. It was supposed to feature full voice acting and a grimdark storyline combing the realms of magic, technology, guns and swords. All the lines have been recorded and prepared and the songs were on its way to completion.

It made ground quickly but it slowly deteriorated due to unforeseen circumstances.

I have halted the project and renamed this song from "Chronicles of the Republic" to "Luna Ascends"

I suppose I should just share it instead of letting it collect virtual dust inside my comp.

Tell me what you think!

Have you noticed that you can sing "My Heart Will Go On" to this and it fits?

EDIT: To add my opinion, I liked it quite a bit...now just to mash those two songs together for fun

When you said symphonic metal, that's what I was expecting, but this was plenty good. Did seem a bit like an orchestral remix of "My Heart Will Go On" though. There wasn't much action in the orchestra, and the synth-y drums were a bit out of place (it could be that they aren't supposed to be synth-y and just sound that way, idk), but the lead instruments held it together fairly well.

Edited by JakobGibby

Have you noticed that you can sing "My Heart Will Go On" to this and it fits?

EDIT: To add my opinion, I liked it quite a bit...now just to mash those two songs together for fun

When you said symphonic metal, that's what I was expecting, but this was plenty good. Did seem a bit like an orchestral remix of "My Heart Will Go On" though. There wasn't much action in the orchestra, and the synth-y drums were a bit out of place (it could be that they aren't supposed to be synth-y and just sound that way, idk), but the lead instruments held it together fairly well.

My hear will go on? I'd love to hear that mashed with this one. Though I cant say any inspiration for the composition of this song came from that. :/

And I get ya with the drums thing. I plan on removing the drums and shortening the orchestra. It feels a bit echk.