Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spoiler alert:*Some confirmed news about the season 4 animatic.*

Scootadress

Apparently I was bored and roamed EQD. I don't /normally/ do so, mainly because they annoy the buck out of me. Reading on the site typically annoys me because of the comments. (Sorry :'( ) Anyways, stumbling on it, the vice president of Hasboro actually states something a little..odd...that sounds like it belonged with the snip bit of the episode that was shown. 

(He's talking about the discussions right now) "We have had very long meetings where we argue about things like what exactly might happen if a pony were to make fun of a Pegasus that can't fly. That may seem silly, but part of what makes the show so popular is the simplicity of the message."

That does honestly say the whole snip bit in a nutshell. I wonder what they were thinking behind it? Maybe they were toggling with the idea of a character that won't fly in a way that won't make the parents as mad. (I.e:Derpy incident) 

Though, I do hope they make DT and SS a little smarter. One Bad Apple made me wonder how dumb they were. (They walked over to Sweet Apple Acres, which was a least confirmed to be farther away from Ponyville, just to make fun of them. Real classy. That's a big waste of time girls)

((Sorry, I was doing something and kept saying "Episode", it was the animations that were shown. ^^" Welp, that's what I get for doing History and internet at the same time))

Edited by Scootadress
  • Brohoof 1

Wait a minute!!!

iPs79UN9WD7UU.gif

Leaked episodes? I am for the most part new to the community and never saw anything about leaked episodes, unless these are old. I don't know. I know my post is probably irrelevant to this topic but I am curious. 

Edited by Xelphos

Leaked episodes? Hm? Haven't heard anything about that... And I usually know about pony news pretty quickly.

Are you sure you don't mean the season 4 animatic that they showed?

Leaked episodes? Hm? Haven't heard anything about that... And I usually know about pony news pretty quickly.

Are you sure you don't mean the season 4 animatic that they showed?

Ooopps, sorry. Yep. Worded it wrong.

Wait a minute!!!

img-1892922-1-iPs79UN9WD7UU.gif

Leaked episodes? I am for the most part new to the community and never saw anything about leaked episodes, unless these are old. I don't know. I know my post is probably irrelevant to this topic but I am curious. 

I worded it wrong. It was the shown animation. I'm sorry. ^^" I did something and it said that. Sorry for the confusion/

Edited by Scootadress

Ooopps, sorry. Yep. Worded it wrong.

I worded it wrong. It was the leaked animation. I'm sorry. ^^" I did something and it said that. Sorry for the confusion/

Are you talking about the animation preview at Comic Con? If so it wasn't leaked tongue.png. It was show as a preview to give people an idea of somethings to look forward to in Season 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3zr6Z_c0MA

Edited by Xelphos

The quote you are reffering to has to do with Scootaloo not being able to fly yet, even though she's a pegasus. I'm more than sure that this is what he was talking about. If in fact they are going to do a whole episode on that (which I'm sure they will because Hasbro just loves to over-exagerate things), half of it would probably be about DT and SS just hurling insults at Scootaloo.. The other half being Scootaloo trying to fly and more than likely succeeding. Want to know how I know? I know because Hasbro has always done the same storyline for any episode of any show: One of the characters has a major issue that needs to be resolved, along with one or more neusances to bother them while they try to resolve the problem, and eventually the problem is resolved. I mean seriously, they need to change it up a bit.

• Brohoof 2

Are you talking about the animation preview at Comic Con? If so it wasn't leaked tongue.png. It was show as a preview to give people an idea of somethings to look forward to in Season 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3zr6Z_c0MA

Well, yes. I wasn't thinking very straight while writing this. Multitasking isn't best, especially reading and outlining. ^^" I'm sorry ^^"

• Brohoof 1

Well, yes. I wasn't thinking very straight while writing this. Multitasking isn't best, especially reading and outlining. ^^" I'm sorry ^^"

Nah it's all good, I was just trying to straighten things out for my self as I was curious and confused to the idea of a leaked episode/animation. tongue.png

Edited by Xelphos

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were making fun of a pony for being handicapped. Yeah, I think that warrants major discussion with Hasbro. It's a very serious issue and makes DT and SS completely deplorable. That's Eric Cartman levels of evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOOh67ginRA

I am pretty sure after the episode airs if they did not apologize then pretty much DT is going to be the most hated pony for 99% of the bronies. Thats good news for gilda and BB
  • Brohoof 1