Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fredbermudez

Hows life.  

74 users have voted

1. 1. Hope its been going great!

• Great lately.
    • Kinda good I guess.
    • My life is Shiz ATM. (Or Bad)

Life is how it normally is... Some random waiter bringing me an endless plate of boring, with a few sides of slight happiness and maybe excitedness...

Ah, I kinda know how that feels. 50, 50 on each side. Just gotten back from a break, from MLP Forums. My mind is still Derpy, let's just say that :D..  So my groove of making epic comments is kinda gone ><. I hope that waiter starts bringing epic dishes x3.

I would answer that, but it would involve giving you multiple answers (My outlook on life can switch in a matter of seconds, so I can't really give an exact answer)

I was thinking a different way, but you do got a good choice. I guess that does happen a lot. I hope I'll do it ^^.  Limit breaker CANNON (SHAAABAAAAM)

I've been really great lately. I've been progressing with school-work nicely, I've been on a lot of forums and Tumblr and just generally spending time talking to friends and building up a likable character reputation over there; I've also been getting a lot of requests to roleplay with people, which makes me very happy. And to top it all off, it's my birthday tomorrow (nearly today, here in England, haha). derpy_emoticon1.png 

Well the past 6 months life has been dumping on me, I've been injury prone my latest includeds twisting my knee at work , can only get better from here though

Sorry about your Injury mate, I hope it heals faster sleep.png ! Never broken a bone before e-e.

The Rarity Emoticon on the end of what you said made my sides ache with laughter.

My life's doing fine.

I'm still wondering of the ending to Turnabout Storm.

I-Is that a bad thing..? Or a good thing.. If it is a good thing, YW x3. Someone finally gets it.

I've been really great lately. I've been progressing with school-work nicely, I've been on a lot of forums and Tumblr and just generally spending time talking to friends and building up a likable character reputation over there; I've also been getting a lot of requests to roleplay with people, which makes me very happy. And to top it all off, it's my birthday tomorrow (nearly today, here in England, haha). derpy_emoticon1.png 

Early happy b-day ^^. I hope you has a great day. 

N'aww, thanks a bunch, Pal - y'made it that much brighter. ^^

(Gotta get rid of characters, ahah, sorry for wasting space on your thread and all))

Wasting space on my thread! I'm the one who wasting the space x3. Replying to every single person :D! I just can't stand leaving a comment ALONE IN THE DARKNESS q-q.

Not too great atm. College is taking up all my time during the week, I have a medical problem, members of my immediate family have health problems, and on top of all that I'm trying to fend off an over eager man and find out if a certain woman is open to a gay relationship.

GAH

Life has been slowing down allot recently. I used to almost have no free time but now it just seems like their is less things i need to get done and more on things that i want to get done, and meeting new people. It is relaxing and best of all i have time for the forums again, i might even start being more active in the brony community. :)

Life is good enough for me at the moment. I live in a nice town, and I have a ton of brony friends. I'd say I'm doing just fine, actually. img-1893096-1-biggrin.png

There's really no one else that's a brony in Santa Fe.. Only a girl, that has a Dashie Backpack.

Not too great atm. College is taking up all my time during the week, I have a medical problem, members of my immediate family have health problems, and on top of all that I'm trying to fend off an over eager man and find out if a certain woman is open to a gay relationship.

GAH

Oh Dayam, And i thought College would be cool.. PEOPLE LIEZ TO MEH. I hope your life becomes better O_O... *Gives a angel to hug*

So far, somewhat.

It's okay, but not the way I want it to be.

I still need a job to pay for myself and college, but so far, not to bad, but I do hope it goes better eventually.

q-q, People are scaring me Q_Q. Life seems to be hard.

Life has been slowing down allot recently. I used to almost have no free time but now it just seems like their is less things i need to get done and more on things that i want to get done, and meeting new people. It is relaxing and best of all i have time for the forums again, i might even start being more active in the brony community. smile.png

Who doesn't like being active x3. 

My life is shiz atm.

I already had few free time, but now it's like in the negative! o_O

My stuff pile up and I can't do it on time... the terrible Great Homework Flood.

I just ate o-e.. Bleh, late replies.. LATE.. Is my worse.. WORD... *eye twitch* 

It could be better but I've had worse days...  I was able to get some things done, so I guess that's the positive of the day biggrin.png  yeah so............  Yeah......

It could be better but I've had worse days...  I was able to get some things done, so I guess that's the positive of the day biggrin.png  yeah so............  Yeah......

This shall be the second positive thing of your day x3.  *Holds up sign* Fwee hugz? *Puts angel a fwee hugz sign* >_> HINT. No money at all! 

This shall be the second positive thing of your day x3.  *Holds up sign* Fwee hugz? *Puts angel a fwee hugz sign* dry.png HINT. No money at all! 

Haha, you made me think of that one abominable snowman from the Looney toons for some odd reason.  Funny how that works out, isn't it?  Thanks for that trip down nostalgia lane :33

abom.jpg

Edited by Anishna

My life has been good. My birthday is on Wednesday and I'm getting GTA 5.

Although, I have to give a speech about Issac Newton tomorrow. And I have to do it in first-person.

That means I have to speak AS Newton.

Haha, you made me think of that one abominable snowman from the Looney toons for some odd reason.  Funny how that works out, isn't it?  Thanks for that trip down nostalgia lane :33

abom.jpg

My job is here done.  I remember that one, with the snowman o-e... My mom always puts it when the old Looney toons comes on q-q.CANNAON B-bb-b-bb-b-_B-b-b-b BREAKER!

My life has been good. My birthday is on Wednesday and I'm getting GTA 5.

Although, I have to give a speech about Issac Newton tomorrow. And I have to do it in first-person.

That means I have to speak AS Newton.

O_O.. You're gonna get GTA 5 q-q.. I wanna get it on the CPU soooo bad..  I hope you do great on that speech.. I always hate giving speeches.. 

• Brohoof 2

When I think of my life I am reminded of the famous line from A Tale Of Two Cities "it was the best of times and the worst of times." Alot of soul crushing, humiliating things have happened this last year or so. My Dad passed away from kidney failure after slowly deteriorating for the last 4 years to the point where he could no longer take care of himself. I was suspended and nearly fired from my job based on a technicality and have been suffering from work related burnout stress in large part due to that and the fact that they made me a backup checker in addition to already being a dairy clerk.

But alot of good things are happening in my life as well, I passed my written drivers test and got my permit all I need is to practice driving with some and then take my behind the wheel when I am ready. Since I can't find anyone to practice with I will probably have to take classes until I am ready but thankfully I should be able to scrape by enough cash. I have returned to school for the first time in 3 years and though it is a slow start because I want to avoid further burnout and it has been such a long time a slow start is probably for the best. And I am in the process of writing a self help book on my experiences with Autism that I am confident once I am done writing it can get it published and launch my future career as an author. Times are tough and there are some days where I can get discouraged, but I just have to keep plugging away. I have already defied the odds before, I can do it again.