Fredbermudez

Hows life.  

74 users have voted

1. 1. Hope its been going great!

• Great lately.
    • Kinda good I guess.
    • My life is Shiz ATM. (Or Bad)

Could be a lot better.

I'm doing well in school finally but.. there's something missing, you know? now i need to get a permit and a job and grow up and its really messing me up. Of course there's lots of personal stuff i'd rather not mention but i'm sure you get the idea xD

Yeah ;p, not to mention being naked all the time would feel weird xD.

And yeah, really it just takes some practice, i mean if you go and look at my very first pony drawings, well... they're very bleh.

With enough practice though i'm sure anyone can atleast be as good as me, and probably way better really. Considering i'm not really nearly all that good.

o-o.. >_> If i turned into a pony.. This is what well happen..

*Wakes up* 'I"MA NUDE! ' DF WHERE AM I!>!>!>!!!?!?!?! ,,, *Looks at self* Oh.. Well, this would be easy getting used to. 

Could be a lot better.

I'm doing well in school finally but.. there's something missing, you know? now i need to get a permit and a job and grow up and its really messing me up. Of course there's lots of personal stuff i'd rather not mention but i'm sure you get the idea xD

Lol, school is hard o-e.. Bloody tests.. Damn DA TESTS! I wonder how jobs are >_> Hm... And getting money.. MM yes money.. >_> Money is always bad sometimes x3.

• Brohoof 1

o-o.. dry.png If i turned into a pony.. This is what well happen..

*Wakes up* 'I"MA NUDE! ' DF WHERE AM I!>!>!>!!!?!?!?! ,,, *Looks at self* Oh.. Well, this would be easy getting used to. 

xD, i would wonder if i was in a very bazaar dream...

I think walking on four legs would be quite hard at first, especially hooves. And getting use to other things. Even going to the bathroom sounds like it might be hard... unless ponies just do like normal equines and go outside, which might be easier ;p. Idk maybe they have bathrooms, but that might prove... difficult.. 

Not to mention grabbing things with hooves, or eating, even more so if i'm an earth pony, i'd hope to be a Unicorn, both because i like them, and so i don't have to touch all the disgusting stuff with my mouth...

just think of the things you'd have to touch with your mouth as an earth pony...

I think i'll pass ;p.

I think being naked might be the least of my worries, besides with a long fur coat it'd almost be like having a jacket on around your entire body, so i don't even think it'd be that odd ;p.

So many things to wonder about and get use to ;p.

It'd still be interesting i guess though, even if it'll never happen.

Honestly, my life is going pretty well at the moment. I'm doing alright in school and I'm in good health. Sure, I might be a little nervous about performing with the Jazz guitar ensemble I'm in later this week, but that's normal anxiety I've always had.

xD, i would wonder if i was in a very bazaar dream...

I think walking on four legs would be quite hard at first, especially hooves. And getting use to other things. Even going to the bathroom sounds like it might be hard... unless ponies just do like normal equines and go outside, which might be easier ;p. Idk maybe they have bathrooms, but that might prove... difficult.. 

Not to mention grabbing things with hooves, or eating, even more so if i'm an earth pony, i'd hope to be a Unicorn, both because i like them, and so i don't have to touch all the disgusting stuff with my mouth...

just think of the things you'd have to touch with your mouth as an earth pony...

I think i'll pass ;p.

I think being naked might be the least of my worries, besides with a long fur coat it'd almost be like having a jacket on around your entire body, so i don't even think it'd be that odd ;p.

So many things to wonder about and get use to ;p.

It'd still be interesting i guess though, even if it'll never happen.

Well! Its not that hard eating with just your mouth, >_> <_< I did it yesterday x3. I did drop some stuff... But not that hard :D.. Yay right..?... >_> Would be kinda weird using the bathroom infront of other ponies.. 

• Brohoof 1

My life has been very average lately. My inferiority complex has kinda cut in and out so I have been able to not think about it a bit, so that is nice. I also recently went to my first appointment, which was an information gathering thing for a therapist, whom I have an appointment with on the 14th. That is a start I suppose. Hopefully that does some good along with anti-depressants. Beyond that, I have been playing games and doing vectors. Nothing too special but I guess I am getting better at vectors. So I suppose it is better than usual. Self conflict is my biggest problem as always.

This reminds me, I need to make more banners just because. Haven't made one in a little while.

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, my life is going pretty well at the moment. I'm doing alright in school and I'm in good health. Sure, I might be a little nervous about performing with the Jazz guitar ensemble I'm in later this week, but that's normal anxiety I've always had.

>_> Healthy!?!? Your bloody avatar, is a docker! You haz skillz doing guitar x3. Hope someone throws a rose onto the stage xD. Or you know girls screaming. 

My life has been very average lately. My inferiority complex has kinda cut in and out so I have been able to not think about it a bit, so that is nice. I also recently went to my first appointment, which was an information gathering thing for a therapist, whom I have an appointment with on the 14th. That is a start I suppose. Hopefully that does some good along with anti-depressants. Beyond that, I have been playing games and doing vectors. Nothing too special but I guess I am getting better at vectors. So I suppose it is better than usual. Self conflict is my biggest problem as always.

This reminds me, I need to make more banners just because. Haven't made one in a little while.

Nice o-o Vectoring.. I wish I can vector, I could only sketch ATM. And... I might need to buy a scanner soon.. Hope those banners come out epic x3.

Well! Its not that hard eating with just your mouth, dry.png <_< I did it yesterday x3. I did drop some stuff... But not that hard biggrin.png.. Yay right..?... dry.png Would be kinda weird using the bathroom infront of other ponies.. 

Well, it wouldn't i guess, but idk other things to pickup, plus cooking.

It might be a little messy, and i'm not sure if you could use your hooves for anything, because you'd have to have quite good balance to do so, being on three hooves if your using one to pickup something.

But yeah i guess it wouldn't be THAT hard ;p.

Yeah, probably so, but i'd be inclined to think that even if they don't have bathrooms they don't just go in front of each other, they probably atleast try and find some privacy, in the woods or something.

Or they again might have bathrooms, of some form or another. 

Might be hard to aim though xD. i'd be inclined to go outside possibly to avoid making a mess the first time... so I know what i'm doing...

And there wouldn't be much of an advantage to being a guy even, as both stand, although both would be hard to aim ;p.

Or possibly if its more of a toilet, and not just a hole or something then you could sit i guess, and fix the whole issue.

Idk ;p.

Being a pony would be... interesting... But hard, but still interesting, makes me curious to think about how simple everyday things would be as a pony ;p. Even if i know realistically i'll never know.

Well, it wouldn't i guess, but idk other things to pickup, plus cooking.

It might be a little messy, and i'm not sure if you could use your hooves for anything, because you'd have to have quite good balance to do so, being on three hooves if your using one to pickup something.

But yeah i guess it wouldn't be THAT hard ;p.

Yeah, probably so, but i'd be inclined to think that even if they don't have bathrooms they don't just go in front of each other, they probably atleast try and find some privacy, in the woods or something.

Or they again might have bathrooms, of some form or another. 

Might be hard to aim though xD. i'd be inclined to go outside possibly to avoid making a mess the first time... so I know what i'm doing...

And there wouldn't be much of an advantage to being a guy even, as both stand, although both would be hard to aim ;p.

Or possibly if its more of a toilet, and not just a hole or something then you could sit i guess, and fix the whole issue.

Idk ;p.

Being a pony would be... interesting... But hard, but still interesting, makes me curious to think about how simple everyday things would be as a pony ;p. Even if i know realistically i'll never know.

*Shivers* I think using a bathroom in a hole would be better... You never know.. They might use magical toilets holes :D>. That unicorns make ETC!. 

• Brohoof 1

>_> Healthy!?!? Your bloody avatar, is a docker! You haz skillz doing guitar x3. Hope someone throws a rose onto the stage xD. Or you know girls screaming. 

Nice o-o Vectoring.. I wish I can vector, I could only sketch ATM. And... I might need to buy a scanner soon.. Hope those banners come out epic x3.

No matter how I do on anything, I always think I am terrible. :\ I basically have no self esteem. Plus, I cannot vector without a reference image. I guess a decent amount of vectoring is done that way so maybe I am still good at something...but I am a horrible judge. I am the worst possible critic for myself, with my inferiority complex and whatnot. I am getting decent at it with that method either way, for what it is worth. I am rambling. I do that a lot.

No matter how I do on anything, I always think I am terrible. :\ I basically have no self esteem. Plus, I cannot vector without a reference image. I guess a decent amount of vectoring is done that way so maybe I am still good at something...but I am a horrible judge. I am the worst possible critic for myself, with my inferiority complex and whatnot. I am getting decent at it with that method either way, for what it is worth. I am rambling. I do that a lot.

Psh, i can't even sketch without even looking at a image of it! Or you know free hand something until it looks like it!. You do 5x better than me x3.

• Brohoof 1

*Shivers* I think using a bathroom in a hole would be better... You never know.. They might use magical toilets holes biggrin.png>. That unicorns make ETC!. 

Probably, idk ;p. might not be much different.

Going outside would be easiest, but also the most awkward ;p.

A hole would probably be slightly easier... atleast if you miss it wouldn't really matter ;p. 

If they have toilets i would think as long as you can sit on them it wouldn't be that hard...

I wonder how an earth pony would wipe...

I have lots of weird curiosity and things i ponder xD.

Oh zygen you weirdo.. ;p.

And yeah thats true xD, I guess i may never know about the random mostly pointless details about ponies. 

Oh well, theres always speculation ;p.

• Brohoof 1

Probably, idk ;p. might not be much different.

Going outside would be easiest, but also the most awkward ;p.

A hole would probably be slightly easier... atleast if you miss it wouldn't really matter ;p. 

If they have toilets i would think as long as you can sit on them it wouldn't be that hard...

I wonder how an earth pony would wipe...

I have lots of weird curiosity and things i ponder xD.

Oh zygen you weirdo.. ;p.

And yeah thats true xD, I guess i may never know about the random mostly pointless details about ponies. 

Oh well, theres always speculation ;p.

Your a bloody unicorn, you would use your powers! But yeah i would die to see Fluttershy. My only dream is to see Fluttershy xD

• Brohoof 1

Your a bloody unicorn, you would use your powers! But yeah i would die to see Fluttershy. My only dream is to see Fluttershy xD

Well, assuming i am a Unicorn yes of course i would use my powers xD. Why bother making things more difficult, not to mention disgusting. 

Assuming i could find out how to work my horn.

I wonder how horns would work...

Yeah i'd be pretty down to see anypony frankly, just to hug them and stuff, they look so soft... <3.

Anyways... I feel as though i'm going alot off topic, i'm gonna head to bed. Sorry about that, and my slightly odd discussion xD. 

Have a great day! Was fun talking! If you wanna talk again we can always PM another time!

Well, assuming i am a Unicorn yes of course i would use my powers xD. Why bother making things more difficult, not to mention disgusting. 

Assuming i could find out how to work my horn.

I wonder how horns would work...

Yeah i'd be pretty down to see anypony frankly, just to hug them and stuff, they look so soft... <3.

Anyways... I feel as though i'm going alot off topic, i'm gonna head to bed. Sorry about that, and my slightly odd discussion xD. 

Have a great day! Was fun talking! If you wanna talk again we can always PM another time!

It would be worse for me O_O.. Trying to figure out how to fly, and how to use my horn.. I might break wing or a hoof.. >_> Or a everything.. I DIDN"T HOPE TO BECOME ONE q-q.

• Brohoof 1

My life's been absolutely awful, so I thought I'd contribute to the vote.

Girl problems- typical, right? After what I've been through I think it's about time I stopped trusting people.

But those are just my thoughts. Pay no attention to me.

My life's been absolutely awful, so I thought I'd contribute to the vote.

Girl problems- typical, right? After what I've been through I think it's about time I stopped trusting people.

But those are just my thoughts. Pay no attention to me.

I-I could pay attention to you o-o.. Only trust that who are the closet to you. Mostly the people you known since you were 5-6. ^^ Hope it gets better. 

Well things could be a lot worse but right now my life is complete utter shit. Let's see now:

On The Wrong side of 30? CHECK

Don't have a full time Job? CHECK

MAJOR Money Issues? CHECK

Still have to live with my parents? CHECK

Don't have enough courage to ask out a girl or even talk to one for that matter? Check!

Bad Health? CHECK

The only thing that is sort of and I mean SORT OF looking up for me is ever since I learned I had Diabetes in November. I lost a little bit of weight, still a lot of work to be done. But, during that year I went from like 197 pounds to more like 173-175 pounds. But, other that that my life excuse this expression BLOWS.

I'm really sad to hear that most members here on the forum are having a bad life so far. Oh, well, I'm really okay I guess- but life's been wonderful in the past few weeks. (holidays, haha tongue.png)

Edited by ~Glimmer Lily~
  • Brohoof 1

lately (last few weeks) my life has been pretty amazing. 

i bought tickets to 3 festivals, i partied hard at 2 other perties and made a few new friends. 

only exception on the awesomeness was when i was reminded of my best friend, but the epic members of this forum where a huge help there laugh.png

can't wait to actually go to the festivals i bought tickets to :3

Edited by repsol rave

The best way to sum it up is that my life is a trainwreck ready to happen. That's how life is for me.

My life is really about living in the moment, and right now it's just a big mix. I have great friends, and might be in an orchestra in a couple of weeks, but at the same time I'm stuck in a job with hours that are dreadful (it's a night job, which is screwing up my ability to sleep), and I can't even get a vacation because I worked too little hours during the last semester of college. I say it's dreadful because I really need a vacation. I had no time off during the last Spring semester (as in, not even weekends, not a single day off). I haven't had a vacation since early 2012, when all I had was school. =/

The way things are going, the earliest I can get a vacation is May. Ugh... and I don't want to look forward to May. May's an awful month. D:

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 2

Well atm it's bad. But I guess there's nothing to do, but keep moving forward. Can't see my boyfriend this week probably, and another job went wrong. Yeah things are splendid, but... 

tumblr_ma5zqaIfI91qm6oc3o1_500.gif

• Brohoof 2

Life could be a lot worse for me right now.  Math is frustrating me, but at least I'm in college.  Spiritually I am still struggling, but I am also better than I was before.  Maybe I just need to relearn how to breathe.

• Brohoof 1