Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fredbermudez

Hows life.  

74 users have voted

1. 1. Hope its been going great!

• Great lately.
    • Kinda good I guess.
    • My life is Shiz ATM. (Or Bad)

Life is life it has its good times and both hard times.

For me things have been moving steadily and I got a new job recently. I'll also be starting college again soon. Looking forward to meeting others there I can relate to and make some new friends. Those things I am really glad for.

I don't think I've been at a lower point in life. I don't wanna get into it because I hate to be a downer (also, I don't feel like talking about everything that's happened) but yeah. My life sucks right now.

Basically broke from various unexpected expenses and still coming off of a long unemployment stint, getting chewed out at work for things that aren't related to me, dealing with my only close relative wasting away under a horrible illness and nearly dying several times with his fate still uncertain; parents who will never stop fighting, chugging through everything completely alone, and having to put on a facade that nothing is wrong to keep morale up for others. Overall, I'd say things suck.

Life right now for me is tough but still good. Doing two college courses is pretty tiring but I know it will be worth it in the end plus I'm starting to make some new friends in college :)

My life is going pretty good so far! I've held this job, which is by far the best job I've ever had, longer than any other job I've had and intend to keep it that way for now and I've improved myself as a person over the past year and more ever since the end of 2011 after a series of events that lead me to start over from scratch. I recognize there are still things I need to put more focus on but so far I'm doing great :D

Pretty good which I'm glad to say!

I'm in my last year of high school before I go to sixth form though I haven't got much of a clue as for what to choose for A-levels. For the moment, I'm just doing as much work as I can to stay on top of things but not overloading myself at the same time. Considering Year 11 is considered the most important year of your life by many, I'm feeling pretty confident in myself and how I'm handling my time so far.

Socially, I'm a bit annoyed as a few days ago, a classmates birthday turned into the event that pretty much everyone was at exempt me and that has left me jealous and unsure of my next move. Nevertheless, Later on this week is my best friends birthday party which should be fun. Never been paintballing before!

All in all I'm trying to make the most out of this year before I become a sixth former.

My life just took a 180. I am beyond happy now. I'm more cheerful than I have ever been. For once, I can honestly say that I actually enjoy life. It's wonderful! biggrin.png

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

With everything that has happened to me over all my life, I would say Great! sure a lot of my life sucked but ah its life. So yeah really good.

How about you????

Well Crapbasekets.. This is gonna take a long time to comment all biggrin.png... *Sobs* Anywho! Well about me.. Its below the 2-3's. My dad just died, my step dad just had a stroke. We has the bed bugs...  Mon got sicker.. Eh, many more stuff ^^. But trying to fight till the end x3.

Well things could be a lot worse but right now my life is complete utter shit. Let's see now:

On The Wrong side of 30? CHECK

Don't have a full time Job? CHECK

MAJOR Money Issues? CHECK

Still have to live with my parents? CHECK

Don't have enough courage to ask out a girl or even talk to one for that matter? Check!

Bad Health? CHECK

The only thing that is sort of and I mean SORT OF looking up for me is ever since I learned I had Diabetes in November. I lost a little bit of weight, still a lot of work to be done. But, during that year I went from like 197 pounds to more like 173-175 pounds. But, other that that my life excuse this expression BLOWS.

Sorry to hear that mate :/... I wish I can help you out with that... Ik how it feels to has bad Health, I got Asthma/Allgeries/Stomach probs. Heh. ^^  ( dry.png IK how it feels to now have the braveness to ask out a girl..)

Life's kinda been a little hard the past few months, but things are getting a little better now that my family's getting some more money in. img-1899581-1-smile.png

Also, I got an ipad. And a shiny Uxie. Oh yeah. img-1899581-2-tongue.png

More money is always good, its gonna be better because of this Goverment Shutdown. Lets pray that'll not last for months.

I'm really sad to hear that most members here on the forum are having a bad life so far. Oh, well, I'm really okay I guess- but life's been wonderful in the past few weeks. (holidays, haha img-1894954-1-tongue.png)

When it gets bad, fight it back. ^^.  I hope you haz a great day x3. FWEE HUGZ!??!

lately (last few weeks) my life has been pretty amazing. 

i bought tickets to 3 festivals, i partied hard at 2 other perties and made a few new friends. 

only exception on the awesomeness was when i was reminded of my best friend, but the epic members of this forum where a huge help there img-1894983-1-laugh.png

can't wait to actually go to the festivals i bought tickets to :3

o-o... Golden Tickets..? NAAAH JKIN 3: o-o Just dun get on a ride that breaks in the middle of it..- Happen to me too many times..

The best way to sum it up is that my life is a trainwreck ready to happen. That's how life is for me.

My life is really about living in the moment, and right now it's just a big mix. I have great friends, and might be in an orchestra in a couple of weeks, but at the same time I'm stuck in a job with hours that are dreadful (it's a night job, which is screwing up my ability to sleep), and I can't even get a vacation because I worked too little hours during the last semester of college. I say it's dreadful because I really need a vacation. I had no time off during the last Spring semester (as in, not even weekends, not a single day off). I haven't had a vacation since early 2012, when all I had was school. =/

The way things are going, the earliest I can get a vacation is May. Ugh... and I don't want to look forward to May. May's an awful month. D:

xD When chu get that vacation. Be sure to sleep in late and hug bunnehs o.o...

Well atm it's bad. But I guess there's nothing to do, but keep moving forward. Can't see my boyfriend this week probably, and another job went wrong. Yeah things are splendid, but... 

img-1895241-1-tumblr_ma5zqaIfI91qm6oc3o1

I  love what you did there xD. I need to brighten this topic up! I might as well sketch a girl holding up a sign Keep Moving Forward O_O...

Life could be a lot worse for me right now.  Math is frustrating me, but at least I'm in college.  Spiritually I am still struggling, but I am also better than I was before.  Maybe I just need to relearn how to breathe.

I feel the pain of math.. I still don't bloody know my Mutl's that good. I hope i did good on that DEA Test today Q_Q! You'll get better at math ^^. Remember, when you were in 1st grade. You didn't know no math. Now you pretty much know everything, moved a long way.

Life is life it has its good times and both hard times.

For me things have been moving steadily and I got a new job recently. I'll also be starting college again soon. Looking forward to meeting others there I can relate to and make some new friends. Those things I am really glad for.

Lucky.. You're almost out of school q-q FREEDOM!

I don't think I've been at a lower point in life. I don't wanna get into it because I hate to be a downer (also, I don't feel like talking about everything that's happened) but yeah. My life sucks right now.

*Pops fingers* Remember, we're all here for you.

Basically broke from various unexpected expenses and still coming off of a long unemployment stint, getting chewed out at work for things that aren't related to me, dealing with my only close relative wasting away under a horrible illness and nearly dying several times with his fate still uncertain; parents who will never stop fighting, chugging through everything completely alone, and having to put on a facade that nothing is wrong to keep morale up for others. Overall, I'd say things suck.

Life well get better ^^, keep on trying!

Life right now for me is tough but still good. Doing two college courses is pretty tiring but I know it will be worth it in the end plus I'm starting to make some new friends in college img-1899581-6-smile.png

College is the meaning, you are going great.  You passed Highscool from middle school.

My life is going pretty good so far! I've held this job, which is by far the best job I've ever had, longer than any other job I've had and intend to keep it that way for now and I've improved myself as a person over the past year and more ever since the end of 2011 after a series of events that lead me to start over from scratch. I recognize there are still things I need to put more focus on but so far I'm doing great img-1899581-7-biggrin.png

Lol,  sometimes it's good to start over from scratch. It's like saying another chance.

Pretty good which I'm glad to say!

I'm in my last year of high school before I go to sixth form though I haven't got much of a clue as for what to choose for A-levels. For the moment, I'm just doing as much work as I can to stay on top of things but not overloading myself at the same time. Considering Year 11 is considered the most important year of your life by many, I'm feeling pretty confident in myself and how I'm handling my time so far.

Socially, I'm a bit annoyed as a few days ago, a classmates birthday turned into the event that pretty much everyone was at exempt me and that has left me jealous and unsure of my next move. Nevertheless, Later on this week is my best friends birthday party which should be fun. Never been paintballing before!

All in all I'm trying to make the most out of this year before I become a sixth former.

Almost done... Q_Q You've grown up so fast.. *Tear falls* COME HER! I need a fwee hug. b-b.

My life just took a 180. I am beyond happy now. I'm more cheerful than I have ever been. For once, I can honestly say that I actually enjoy life. It's wonderful! img-1898632-1-biggrin.png

x3. I wonder if that 'Butterfly' helped! 

I really don't like complaining, but I'm depressed for the most part. I don't really know what I want to do with my life anymore, and it gets me down a lot.

We all have a reason to be on this planet. but we all well never know why?. Keep on fighting until the end. It'll get better trust me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

x3 Now who wants hug angel? FWEE HUGZ EVERYPONY! 

DYXvA2R.png

Edited by Fredbermudez
  • Brohoof 4

I'm in sanikiluaq, worked a 12 hour day, the hotel is cold, the weather is miserable, I have to cross pol a 4.5m satellite dish tomorrow and I can't sleep. And I'm still not over this cold. On the bright side I'll take home a bundle of money for all the overtime! So I'll pick the middle option.

I'm in sanikiluaq, worked a 12 hour day, the hotel is cold, the weather is miserable, I have to cross pol a 4.5m satellite dish tomorrow and I can't sleep. And I'm still not over this cold. On the bright side I'll take home a bundle of money for all the overtime! So I'll pick the middle option.

A win, win.. You are drinking tons of flouts right?  (How ever you bloody spell it .-.) I get sick every month so. Meh.. I'm already used to it xD Hope you get better soon ^^.

• Brohoof 1

In truth, my life's... not in it's best position. I want a job, but my parents want me to drive. I can't get myself to study for my license. My Mom recently guilt-tripped me into seeing my faults, and it hasn't put me in the best mood. I have work I'm having a hard time doing in school, and I'm failing one of my classes already because I forgot about Summer reading.

... BUT ACE ATTORNEY 5 IS COMING OUT THIS MONTH SO LIFE IS STILL PERFECT ANYWAY

my life sucks right now, i cut my hand open, wake up every day with various cuts and bruises i dont have when i go to bed, my friend is going to die in a few years, my day is a rut, waking up, going to school, coming home, and wasting the day on my computer, every girl that i talk to instantly friendzones me, I found out i have a death certificate. . .

Life's not too good right now, money trouble, having a hard time having a place to live at, drama with friends, relationship problems, just problems with myself, maybe I'm in a weird phase at the moment, I don't know.

N-Nice Avatar O_E.. R-Reminds me of My Little Amnesia.. *Shivers in the dark*  Money trouble..? We'll all well be having that kind of trouble for a while. That bloody Government Shotdown..

In truth, my life's... not in it's best position. I want a job, but my parents want me to drive. I can't get myself to study for my license. My Mom recently guilt-tripped me into seeing my faults, and it hasn't put me in the best mood. I have work I'm having a hard time doing in school, and I'm failing one of my classes already because I forgot about Summer reading.

... BUT ACE ATTORNEY 5 IS COMING OUT THIS MONTH SO LIFE IS STILL PERFECT ANYWAY

x3. I've got addict to his game called: Agrast: Generations of war.. *Sigh*  I Pre-order it q-q.. SO GREAT!.... Dun we all fail school once in our life time?

my life sucks right now, i cut my hand open, wake up every day with various cuts and bruises i dont have when i go to bed, my friend is going to die in a few years, my day is a rut, waking up, going to school, coming home, and wasting the day on my computer, every girl that i talk to instantly friendzones me, I found out i have a death certificate. . .

I could be your friend ^^, I kinda feel the pain wasting some time on the Computer.. Fwee hugz? :D

I feel my life is getting better.  I'm starting to become more active in pursuing my passions and seeing where they take me.  I feel like I'm taking positive steps and getting things accomplished. 

I'm putting myself out there more and it feels good.  I'm getting some commercials, print adds and spots as an extra in short films and am basically getting more involved in the things I like to do.

University's going well too, which always helps. 

Well, its not bad but its sure as hell boring at the moment.

Lately I find myself with far to much free time than whats healthy so trying a few things to see what works and what doesn't.

Well it was rather shitty for the longest time, then started to turn around, only to go back to getting shitty. I'm getting bored with life and rather fed it up with it, since there is nothing in my power to change it. I don't know what to think, for I'm just rather confused going back into the "starter" depression. I guess I'll just have to wait it out.

Life is okay for me right now i guess, being a university student gives me quite a lot of stuff to do and keep me pre-occupied, when i finish im pretty sure my outlook is gonna go downhill, considering i have no idea what im gonna do.

• 5 years later...

I mean, it's alright. I have a job that pays well, a nice place to live in, and I'm working on saving up for a car. Going to visit a friend around Christmas time too, that'll be fun.

There's just something wrong, y'know? Something in the back of my mind that I try and suppress, because I hate it, and I hate thinking about it. I don't know if I should tell anyone. It's not eating me up or anything, but it does drag me down from time to time. I don't know if letting it out is the best way to get rid of it though, because I feel like people aren't going to sympathize with me, y'know?

I dunno. Pretty good, I guess, but just... not great.