Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fredbermudez

Hows life.  

74 users have voted

1. 1. Hope its been going great!

• Great lately.
    • Kinda good I guess.
    • My life is Shiz ATM. (Or Bad)

Life has not been very easy on me for the past few years, but the past few months have been pretty great for the most part aside from of course spending half of it in unbearable heat and dealing with my dad whose stupidity I am progressively losing my tolerance of. There's of course plenty of issues with my life, though I tend not to give them too much attention anymore. Issues like:

• I and my dad are totally and utterly broke. That really covers a lot though:
    • I only have two socially acceptable pairs of pants.
    • I have only four or five decent shirts.
    • There are times where I have no choice but to drink potentially dangerous well water.
    • Food-wise, there are times where I skip meals because I don't have a choice.
    • We can't afford to air condition our house, so it's 90 degrees in there or so in the summer.
    • I'm so worried about it, that it's affected my hygiene for the worse.
  • I don't have a job and I'm not really able to find one. Which sucks in an economic system where the poor are treated like dirt.
    • Seriously, f*** the US economy. It sucks. I don't care if Wall Street is doing good, I'm certainly not.
    • On the smaller scale, let's just say our bills, at minimum, cost us $150 a month, that we never have.
  • I don't have a car, and I have anxiety centered around driving.
    • Let's say I spent all of my time driving fearing for my life.
    • Let's just say at 40, it gets to the point where I feel like I might just have an attack.
  • I am 100% sure I have some sort of undiagnosed mental issue of some kind.
    • I strongly suspect that I'm autistic, but I can't be sure. If not that, at least generalized anxiety.
    • Of course, I don't suspect anything like cerebral palsy, or anything like that.
  • My dad is a man-child and dealing with him is probably doing me irreparable psychological harm.
    • That is also indirectly resulting in some negative physiological side effects I can't go into.
    • It's also resulted in further harm to my social interactions with other people.

But I have found a man I'm in love with so... It's alright? :worry: Yeah... It is... Just keep positive so you don't think about suicide again, right? Life's Good! :fabulous:

My life could be marginally better, though things have been slowly picking up, after having to cope with constant misery. I do still have to deal with my depressed moods though, which come back as often as every few days.

Worse than it was (say 9 months ago), my friends, worse than it was. But that's life, right? All them ups and downs. Being all uppy and downy...

Making peace with where you are right now, that's the real secret to happiness. Let me know when you manage that.

Could be better but could be worse. Next couple of months are going to be a little tough, but nothing absolutely dire. Pretty much just anxious to get a few things out of the way so that I can actually relax properly. If you have a will, do your loved ones a favour and DON'T have a solicitor listed as an Executor of the will. Get somebody who is trustworthy, knows what they're doing and are overall efficient. Because the bastards who shoe horned themselves in as the executors of my mother's will have pretty much outstayed their welcome in my life. I made a serious inquiry about something at the start of July and haven't heard back from them.

• Brohoof 1

wish it would've been better but hey, nothing to be bitching about really.

Mixed bag but mainly positive. My parents are getting up there in years so I’m spending more time helping them out. I have a steady job that doesn’t require a long commute. I would like to move because my home state’s getting expensive.

Life right now has two sides. On one side I have my job, home life and personal time for creativity and such, and I like that part. The other half is intense, difficult, physically and emotionally excruciating, and involves lots of manual labor refurbishing my brother’s theater, which I have come to hate. If it were up to me I’d sell the place and cut the losses.  

• 4 months later...

It’s been rough and not just due to people issues at work.

Things are gonna get a lot tougher in a few weeks once college starts back up. I’m concerned I might be pushing myself too hard.

• 2 weeks later...