Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy hates me :(

Buttons Mom

..he was joking guys... seriusly? Fluttershy real? that would be horrible wouldn't it Pinkie? What? Fluttershy is your friend and you feel alone without her? Oh nevermind..

Fluttershy will not hate you for that, she will still love you as long as you maintain your goodness.

I don't get it, what's wrong with having pony couples in a slideshow? Shouldn't ponies have the right to be in couples like we humans do?

(unless it's NSFW, but that's something else...)

Anyway, I believe Fluttershy will not hate you for such reasons, it just simply doesn't add up.

I have a feeling we're being trolled.

*facepalm*

A "feeling"? It you guys that long to realize this was a troll (but a pretty funny one)?

*facepalm*

Someone shouldn't invest all of themselves into that, either, though. Imagine you ended up meeting the actor who played Mister Rogers, and he turned out to be a chain-smoking asshole.

Actually, the real life Mr. Rogers was a modern day Saint. Everybody loves him, seriously, go under the "people" section of this: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UnacceptableTargets

I have a feeling we're being trolled.

if he was serious and i laughed at it, does that make me a troll?

I mean it's pretty out there.  even for nutty mlp fans.

Edited by FNGRpony

if he was serious and i laughed at it, does that make me a troll?

I mean it's pretty out there.  even for nutty mlp fans.

No because a troll is someone who says things they don't intend for the sake of getting a rise out of people for their amusement. And tho it IS pretty hard to believe this person, keep in mind there are some CRAZY people out there. In my city I've seen at least 4 different people who stand around yelling across the streets in the city at no visible person, and it sounds like insane rambling.

But this guy's probably a troll.

No because a troll is someone who says things they don't intend for the sake of getting a rise out of people for their amusement. And tho it IS pretty hard to believe this person, keep in mind there are some CRAZY people out there. In my city I've seen at least 4 different people who stand around yelling across the streets in the city at no visible person, and it sounds like insane rambling.

But this guy's probably a troll.

Oh i've gotten in trouble lots of times (and here) for this i totally meant to say and been told it was trolling.  From my understanding if you do something

and enjoyed the negative feed back it's a troll.

Honestly I enjoy all feed back.

I like descenting opinion because there is 0 discussion with everyone in agreement.

I got into trouble with what about back ground ponies

and i 100 percent want them to get their own episodes.  he 100 percent doesn't.  I believe his stance is sincere, just as how he should believe my stance is sincere.

I know this might sound weird and stupid but i have a weird feeling that Fluttershy really hates me..I made a slideshow (I'm not proud of it) with pony couples, the slideshow became very popular, but most people hated me for posting that. The last time i logged into my channel was a couple of days ago, so I decided to log in again and delete the slideshow because I started to hate it too. But I saw a comment, it was from a user which name is "Fluttershy" I know it's not the real Fluttershy, its just a random guy that likes to play TF2, but still, im afraid, Fluttershy is my favorite pony and i don't want to make her hate me. I think the real Fluttershy is sending me a sign..I didn't know about ponies that much when I made the slideshow, but I realized now that the slideshow is just..disgusting. It would be really nice if you understand me and help me out with that problem..

The comment was "I hate you" by the way.

ehehehhhahehheah

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

don't you know? all the ponies hate you