Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sweetie-Belle Sketch

Skeletor Brony

I got bored and decided to draw a bit. This is my first drawing to be uploaded on the forums. Took me 14 minutes. (Not like I was counting, huh?) Sorry for the bad lighting.

rsz_1download.jpg

The hooves... I can't "capture" them in art form... ah, well... The tail was a bit of a pain, but I got it.

Leave your thoughts below. It is good, no?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I really like her...mane? 

Keep up the good work. You will get better over time, I think. Drawing does require a lot of practice and effort.

Naw, man. More like: I'll get better at drawing Sweetie. I can draw all the others just fine. Sweetie's weird mane and tail is awkward for me. I also didn't have all the materials I usually use.

t3790371141_1279644.gif?264037

(This is not my design, but drawn by me)

Edited by Sweetie-Belle

Naw, stallion. More like: I'll get better at drawing Sweetie. I can draw all the others just fine. Sweetie's weird mane and tail is awkward for me. I also didn't have all the materials I usually use.

img-1895427-1-t3790371141_1279644.gif

(This is not my design, but drawn by me)

I'm going to have to mark you down slightly for using lined paper. It's seen as tacky to use that type of paper for any sort of drawing or art in general. I would advise you to use professional drawing paper, acid free for finished artwork.

Overall, the drawing is great.

I'm going to have to mark you down slightly for using lined paper. It's seen as tacky to use that type of paper for any sort of drawing or art in general. I would advise you to use professional drawing paper, acid free for finished artwork.

Overall, the drawing is great.

These are sketches, not works of art in which I'll sell for money. Besides lined paper isn't tacky, it gives the picture character. Gives it a feeling of: "I'm bored. Let's draw something in the middle of class." Then self-gratification, as in: Wow. I just doodled that? daaamn, I'm good.

• Brohoof 1