Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Death Welcomes All

Rascal~

This thread is for all interactions that go between the characters in Death Welcomes Good And Death Welcomes Evil. 

Many may die in this thread or some will live, and many plot points and that may also happen in here in the future. Death Welcomes will always be open for new characters and roleplayers. Just as long as you contact me first in Death Welcomes, which you will have to find because I can't be bothered given you guys the link.

Anything can happen here, death, the war, interactions with other players, anything. Though if things have taken to the romantic stuff then please do keep that to private rps, no one wants to read what's going on between you and the other person other than yourselves. 

And I am truly just mentioning this stuff because I need to fill the character limit, you guys should already know the rules. 

And this also saves having to post two posts of the same thing in the other threads. Also, if your interacting between the good and evil thread but they are your own characters then please do it here. 

I will leave you know to do your thing. 

• Brohoof 3

(Caras POV)

Caras had been flying through the skies of Equestria for some time, the foal mountains where some distance away from the crystal mountains where Zycrin made his home. "Zycrin if you are dead, I sware to Tartarus I will kill your soul." Caras landed outside of Zycrins hut and bangged on the door. "If you are still alive in there, open this door before I break it down."

(Zycrin POV)

Darkness, darkness was all he could see, hiding in a small trap segment of his home, Zycrin was wondering if Caras was even going to come, or at least send some help. "I will not die alone in my own home." Zycrin heared a banging coming from the door, and a familiar voice came from the other side. It was Caras. "Thank, the Gods, he is here." Zycrin trotted to the door and opened it.

(Duel POV)

Zycrin: Hi, nice to see you, no time to explain, inside now.

Caras: Wha...

Caras' sentence was cut short as Zycrin pulled him into the hut.

Zycrin: Ok as I said in my letter, the demontouched are coming to get me and I need your help. It looks like you could not bring anyone to help but that's not the point. I need you know more than ever my friend. Will you stand by my side, as brothers in arms again.

Caras: Let's do this, together.

Zycrin: Ok come over to this table, I will explain the battle plans.

Edited by Child of Darkness

@@Child Of Darkness, ((Battle plans... for one pony? Srsly?))

The Jester grinned as he saw the liberal amounts of poison being applied to the blades. Almost enough to take down Celestia himself! But did he really think that mere poison would kill him? Him, who had been in service to Death itself for over five million years? Of course not.

But what it would do is kill this miserably puny host body. He couldn't understand it. Why must he be stuck in the body of a pony? Why not something like a timber wolf or... whatever. It didn't matter. But one thing is for sure- he would not be able to survive a jab of this blade for long.

But he did have magic, didn't he?

His mask glowed yellow, and- POOF- He was now clad in his entire suit of Juggernaut Armor. He looked like a pony clad in Tactical Dreadnought armor. He sank in the ground slightly as two energy cannons shanked out of his armor and spun up. "Run, run..." he whispered to himself, aligning the cannons at the base. "...I'm coming for you..."

The cannons made a very distinct hum as they powered up, ready to fire. He carefully aligned his shot while, with his front hoof, he slightly unsheathed his armor's axe so that he could withdraw it in a hurry.

((Run, run, run. I gots permission to blow you up from rascal, and I am going to go on hard mode from here on out.))

((And, in case you are wondering, this is pretty much what a pony in Tactical Dreadnought Armor looks like... without the helmet. Of course, he has the helmet and several modifications.))

((Well if you are going on hard mode, I guess I can pull out all the stops, with both my characters. I will restrain myself from using time magic))

The two ponies where now fully informed about what they had to do to kill this guy.

Zycrin: Ok Caras remember the plan, all we need to do it got one or two stabs on him with your sword, and he should fall. The power of your blade, and add the strngth of my posions. We should escape with a broke limb minimal.

Caras: Ok one or two stabs, I just have to remember to keep the power in this sword active, it should help very much with destoying armour. Wait... Do you hear somthing?

Zycrin: He is here, let's do this.

The two ponies locked hooves and shared there magical power with each other. They then teleported out side in two locations around The Jester.

Zycrin: Don't you think you will be a bit slow in that armour?

Caras: Speed over strength.

Zycrin: Brains over brawls

Both: Mind over matter.

(Why did I just write that?)

Caras took to the air in smoke form, circleing the Jester in what was starting to be a tornado of black smoke.

Zycrin: You will not win.

Zycrin started teleporting and running around the area in no pattern and at high speeds.

(Trust me, the two of us together is a dangerous combo).

• Brohoof 1

The Jester grinned. "I've killed demons who start out harder than you two do." He said. His mask started to glow. "So you want to beat an Aspect of Death? It's going to take an awful lot of practice." His cannon's howling reached a peak, and the barrel started to glow. "Are you ready?" His grin under his helmet reached a fanatical size. "Well, let's find out, shall we?"

((May the best pony- or ponies- win...))

BZAAAAAM!!!

He shot a beam directly through the cloud of smoke and rapidly moved it in all directions. It destroyed about an acre of the Everfree Forest and eviserated what was once the safe house, as well as blocking his running in that direction, for, without something resembling a huge magical blast, there was a roadblock of trees in that direction.

He then, next activated a pair of magical crystals on his armor's back that bathed the demon in energy, throwing him back in his smokey form before rolling backwards out of it. He pulled out an axe and roared a challenge before his armor took out yet another gun and started to attempt to blow Zycrin out of existence with it and he turned his attention to the demon. "You will be back to your hell by the end of this day, demon." He growled, although a fanatical grin was decorating his face. Here was the destruction of his enemies!"

(Clarification on location, Zycrins hut is in the crysal mountains, not the everfree, he only went there for some supplies).

Zycrin found it quite easy to dodge the attack, as his cannons made a very noticable noise when they charged up, and the attack from the axe where dodge with a bit of effort.

Zycrin: Your good, you can kill demons, but can you kill another pony, or an assassin? Let's discover.

Zycrin made a lot of rapid movement trying to throw of the Jesters aim. He eventualy made an attack and slice some of the electronics that make the cannons function. Before he started to teleport again.

Caras saw this as an opertunity for an attack, his flew into the air and charged up his sword. The blade was now over 1000 degrees celsius, hot enough to melt almost anything. He flew to the ground in smoke form and done a few quick flybys of Jester before reverting to solid, and slicing the armour across his helmet, heating it up and sligthly melting the visor.

Caras: I've fought against royal guard with more skill than you, your a pathetic excuss for a demontouched. You deserve to die.

Caras again flow around in smoke form.

• Brohoof 1

((Oops, sorry. *feels like a derp*))

"Oh, trust me..." The cannon on his back withdrew, but the ones on the side stayed functional. "I haven't even started." His axe flared white and he swung it with ease, parrying the attacks and retailiating with a mighty swing, throwing the demon against the rocky ground. He jumped after it, intending to land on the demon and crush its physical form, but before he could, the demon reverted back to his smoky form. "Can you do me a favor, you coward of a warlord, and stay solid? I understand why this newb of a pony would be doing it, but if you are bragging on how easy it would be, why don't you come at me? Besides, I want to see some off your ichor stain the ground!"

He blasted his side cannons directly into the demon. While it would not harm his physical form, it would cause a large amount of pain. He swung one hundred and eighty degrees and stuck out an armored hoof, laughing as Zycrin teleported and ran right into it, knocking him off of his feet and giving him quite the bloody nose. He then cast a spell that bound to Zycrin, forcing him to stay in the material plane and to stop teleporting before raising an axe to cut him down.

((First off- Zycrin basically ran face first into a wall. He's stunned for a little bit, maybe the first half of the post. Second, one does not simply melt his armor, but I guess I'll let you get away with that one part. Have to give the poor demon some concessions, and it was merely the visor. And unless you start getting some bodily hurt on him- which will be quite hard to do- he will outlast Zycrin, and he might tie with the demon. And I will claim one of your guys by the end of this, rascal specifically said. I'll be nice and let you choose which one.))

(Then I guess I will have to do combo attacks. Ok Zycrin will die in this battle, but I am not going down without doing some damage)

Zycrin was knocked to the ground as he ran into the iron hoof, it broke his muzzle and stunned him.

Zycrin: Ow... Fuck that hurt.

He felt the bounds hold him in place and cut of his magic.

Zycrin: A little help would be nice right about now.

Caras saw his friend in trouble and got very angry. So angry, he went bloodthirsty purly insane. He reverted to solid. He got some distance from The Jester, drew his sword, and started to fly at him. The speed he gained during flight nearly created a sonic boom as he aproched the sound barrier. But he had never broken it and never will. He flew at high speed and with his swords power at max, combined with the force gathered from the speed, he plunged his sword into Jester.

Caras: You do not hurt my friends and get away with it.

He then charged up a magical beam that could rivel the strength of Jesters cannons. Firing it at point blank range right into Jester, sent him back some distance. He used his magic to break the restaints on Zycrin. All this magic use left Caras feeling slightly weaker.

Caras: Are you ok?

Zycrin: No.

(Don't tell me that your armour can handle a stab from a sword made in hell, which burns at 2000 degrees celsius, and the backing velocity force of near the speed of sound.)

@@Child Of Darkness,

((No, it can't. But it slows it enough that it keeps the blade from shearing through his spine. But that's one serious flesh wound. And, btw, after I get Zycrin, feel free to kill me at anytime. I have a special death sequence, so don't completely kill him.))

He looked down at his armor after he got up. After gazing at the melting, dripping remains of it and the scorched flesh underneath of it, including his entire back end having fell off after the blade, his mask flashed and the armor vanished. He tested his chest and, seeing that it could take some more, took out his scythe. "That's what I like," He snarled, before charging forward.

As Zycrin slowly got to his hooves, he dueled Caras with his scythe. Now, being free of his armor, he was extremely agile and had no problems of using magic to block and teleport out of danger. His scythe was now shining due to the light reflecting off of it, and it seemed to- ever so slightly- drain him of energy. One of two strokes, not so much, but three or four dozen, and he would be seriously hurting, even if they were minor cuts. Let alone what would happen if he created a major wound.

(Finaly, someone who can put up a good fight, and present a challange.)

The Jesters new speed was impresive, he was fast and agile and could get out of the way of most of Caras attacks. The scythe was a thing of beauty, the sheer power that radiated of it was amazing in its own, and with the pony wielding it, it became a weapon of mass destruction.

Caras: Your a good fighter, and that gets my respect. But there is one minor problem, your scythe is big, you slightly slower to attack than my reaction time. So hitting me is going to be hard indeed.

Zycrin got up to his hooves and got some distance between his and Jester. He then pulled out his bow and poison coated arrows and took aim, and started to talk under his breath.

Zycrin: Zyan teri... Zyan iret... stantu.

Zycrin fired his bow directly at Jester at extream speeds and velocity, stronger than he had ever done before. The arrow carried less poison than the rest, but would be able to kill the Jester within about 10 minuets.

(You can decide if the arrow will hit you.)

• Brohoof 1

@@Child Of Darkness,

((I thank you for the complement.))

The Jester of Death grinned as he heard the demon's complement. "I appreciate your opinion." As the arrow approached him, he cut it in half, causing the arrowhead to scratch the Jester, but the shaft to bury itself into the demon lord's foreleg. He cursed. Twenty minutes, if that, before his host died with the poison. He caught the demon's slight mishap to bring his blade straight down, extremely hard. Unfortunately, the blade was facing the wrong way, or else the demon would have been all but cut in two, but it did break a large amount of skin, slightly fracture the skull area, and sent him flying backwards well over fifty yards. Seizing this chance to get rid of one of them before he died, he did something... interesting with his magic. The next high-velocity shot that Zycrin made, instead of dodging or blocking, he cast a teleportation spell on it.

The principles of magic dictate that momentum is kept upon a teleportation. So the arrow was teleported directly behind Zycrin, which proceeded, at it's current speed, into his back...

((Like I said, if you kill Jester, don't kill him, but rather almost kill him, so that the death sequence may be posted.))

Zycrin gasped as the extreamly toxic arrown, penetrated his coat and skin going deep into his back. It was pain like he had only experainced once before in his life, and that was not a memory Zycrin was fond of.

(Some things in this paragraph will not make sence unless you have read his profile fully)

Zycrin dropped to his knees and looked up at Jester.

Zycrin: *chuckle* *sigh*, a clever trick, shooting a man in the back with his own arrow, and here I was thinking you where a stallion of honor. Guess your just as crule as me. *Coughing blood*. Death by doing what you love. The only true way for a pony to die happy. You have given me a happy death. For that I thank you, you cold blooded mongral...

Zycrin finaly fell to the floor as the last of his life left his body. His spirit left his body and was searching for somthing to posess, and what better weapon than Jesters scythe.

Caras watched as his friend, who he was ment to save fell to the ground, lifeless. Caras let his anger take over and with it, his attacks became more lethal as a result.

Caras: YOU WILL PAY!

Caras cast an almost unbreakable shield spell around Jester preventing him from moving any minor distance. And blocking all magic spells.

Caras: Don't even try and escape this shield. This has held things off a lot stronger than you and your cannos. This is what happens whan you tangle with a War Lord from Hell.

Caras used his magic so ignite the inside of the shield, effectively Burning Jester to death.

(Time for you to go. But not death.)

When Jester was on deaths door, Caras dropped all magic and walked up to the Jester.

Caras: Never again do I want to see your face. For next time I see you. My face will be the last thing you ever see in this life.

Caras used a teleportaion spell on the Jester, sending him back to the location of the other Demontouched.

(Sorry, but this battle had to end now, I have GCSE in one months time, in fact I have a Spanish test in one week, so I will be online less and less. So I had to end this so you can progress with your characters more, and not have me hold Jester back.)

• Brohoof 1

@@Child Of Darkness,

((Remember what I said? WRONG!!!!))

As the flames licked around him, he laughed as every part of his body was scorched, but his cloak remained intact and his mask merely charred a little.

As he collasped, he rasped out, "At least I got one of you bastards..." Before you could cast the teleportation spell, he cackled. "Well, it looks like I lost this battle. Shall we try again in a few months, perhaps?" His laughter peaked and there was a bright white flash. "Oh, don't worry. You'll still see me around. Besides... if you are a demon, just like you say, then... Hide while you still can, spawn of Tartarus." he giggled again, and a glare of light and a horrific tearing sound. His voice sounded. "Run... run..."

As the light faded away, you saw the corpse of a blue pony with a white mane and tail and half of his face torn off. Where his cutie mark was, it was a bright, red X.

A voice sounded, echoing from everywhere.

"I'm coming for you..."

((And that is why. take a gander over at Death Welcomes- Good here in about a day and you will see what had happened. Wish you luck on your Spanish test and such.))

• Brohoof 1