Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Official Ginger Meeting Thread of Meeting-ness©

NeverAgain653289he32

Hello!

So, I'm a ginger and today I was curious to see how many other gingers there are on the Forums. I thought that if I created this thread I could see how many other Gingers there are, and we could talk and get to know each other and help each other if we need it. Also create an army to take over the forums and enslave Feld0 and rule with a red and freckly iron fist.

I know that there is not that many, so feel free to type a question for the gingers here even if you're not one if your curious about something (ex. opinion on South Park).

~RD4

• Brohoof 3

@@super2379,

Pleased to meet you too friend! Here's to a long and lasting friendship (because friendship is magic), where we discuss the many ill devised stereotypes!

133912013031.gif

AWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHH!

Seriously, though. These stereotypes are absurd.

Because apparently we have "no friends". Yeah, tell that to the two thousand people at my school who consider me as a legend. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Well, i'm far from a ginger, but uh I like Red heads ;p, does that count?

but anyways, i don't really get stereotypes in the first place, especially based upon hair color and eye color and stuff. So yeah.

My crush is a redhead, but i'm not totally sure if shes a ginger or not.

I see no reason to have anything against gingers.

I welcome you with open arms biggrin.png.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 3

Well, i'm far from a ginger, but uh I like Red heads ;p, does that count?

but anyways, i don't really get stereotypes in the first place, especially based upon hair color and eye color and stuff. So yeah.

My crush is a redhead, but i'm not totally sure if shes a ginger or not.

I see no reason to have anything against gingers.

I welcome you with open arms :D.

Thank you, good sir! It's good to find nice people who respect gingers. Makes me feel like this:

img-1890607-1-post-17276-0-30518000-1380

And that is my attempt at being funny. Here's another:

post-19005-0-30390800-1380135255.gif

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@Zygen,@@super2379,  

I accept your welcoming (redheads are cute smile.png)

pinketwihug.gif?1320343788

Is it bad or good that I can joke about myself being a ginger (ex. You better watch out because remember, I can steal souls!)or do you think it would be considered an insult to other gingers.

Edited by Rainbow Dash The Fourth
  • Brohoof 2

@@Zygen,@@super2379,  

I accept your welcoming (redheads are cute smile.png)

Is it bad or good that I can joke about myself being a ginger (ex. You better watch out because remember, I can steal souls!)or do you think it would be considered an insult to other gingers.

Well, i think that as long as you know your not gonna offend anyone doing so, like its around friends or something i guess, then it doesn't matter.

Online i have alot of asian friends, and we make asian jokes, but they just laugh with us.

So i think its ok i guess but best to make sure its with friends or something.

• Brohoof 1

@@Zygen,@@super2379,  

I accept your welcoming (redheads are cute :))

It's fine if you mess around with yourself being a ginger, I do it all the time to shoot stereotypes in the foot, if you know what I mean.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@super2379,@@Zygen,

I remember back when I was in 5th-6th grade I used to really care about what people thought of me so I dyed my hair, and that only made me look more weird. It took not caring about anything people said for me to be happy and for people to really like me. Now I have a bunch of friends who don't throw the ginger card into the mix unless I say things like "It looks like it's staring into my soul.

Edited by Rainbow Dash The Fourth
  • Brohoof 1

@@super2379,@@Zygen,

I remember back when I was in 5th-6th grade I used to really care about what people thought of me so I dyed my hair, and that only made me look more weird. It took not caring about anything people said for me to be happy and for people to really like me. Now I have a bunch of friends who don't through the ginger card into the mix unless I say things like "It looks like it's staring into my soul.

yeah, people can be kinda judgmental.

Frankly idc that much really. 

Besides may as well be yourself, only one you.

there could be people out there like me who like redheads and gingers.

@@super2379,@@Zygen,

I remember back when I was in 5th-6th grade I used to really care about what people thought of me so I dyed my hair, and that only made me look more weird. It took not caring about anything people said for me to be happy and for people to really like me. Now I have a bunch of friends who don't through the ginger card into the mix unless I say things like "It looks like it's staring into my soul.

It's good to be with friends who respect you for who you are. Never be ashamed of who you are, and that is a lesson for everypony.
  • Brohoof 1

Well, in "medical terms" so to say I'm ginger (but my hair is strawberry blonde). So yes, I'm a ginger. I have dyed my hair a darker red now, tho ^^

I've neverhad discrimination about bein ginger :/ I just lurk in the shadows and nobody cares :DD

I've been called a ginger, but my hair is only dyed red.  hehe

I got the pale skin and freckles, but blue eyes.  I don't know if that makes me a ginger or not, I guess it depends on what definition you use.

I also have ginger hair: I didn’t like it as a kid, and now I can’t be bothered to care anymore.

My hair has gone darker a bit as I’ve grown older and I am going bald, which to be perfectly honest I’m glad about. My hair didn’t grow into thick locks or fro or long or anything other than a heap of atrocious unsightly mess. However I am growing a beard which is sort of auburn in colour