Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Chunky vs. Smooth Peanut Butter

Crocoburger

Chunky vs. Smooth Peanut Butter  

99 users have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer chunky peanut butter or smooth?

• Chunky peanut butter
    • Smooth peanut butter

Yup!

I'm bringing up an age-old topic which has never been of any significance, ever.

So which type do you prefer? Chunky peanut butter, which gives you a nice, crunchy texture to chew, or do you prefer the smooth variety?

Fun fact: Rainbow Dash's favourite food is peanut butter and zapapple-jam sandwiches.

Probably chunky!

• Brohoof 2

I prefer smooth just because I've never gotten crunchy, so I'm gonna guess my parents don't like it, since they are the ones that do the grocery shopping.

I probably wouldn't like crunchy if I tried it though.

I prefer smooth just because I've never gotten crunchy, so I'm gonna guess my parents don't like it, since they are the ones that do the grocery shopping.

I probably wouldn't like crunchy if I tried it though.

Never know until you try :) I personally taste no difference :P some people claim they do but don't see how XD its just more of a texture thing really the crunch is pretty satisfying but if you don't find that appealing you probably won't like it in the end. Still give it a shot just to say you have :D

Never know until you try smile.png I personally taste no difference tongue.png some people claim they do but don't see how XD its just more of a texture thing really the crunch is pretty satisfying but if you don't find that appealing you probably won't like it in the end. Still give it a shot just to say you have biggrin.png

Well next time my parents go grocery shopping, I'll go with them, and try to convince them to get it. I don't have any money myself.

I don't really have a preference, I usually wind up just buying chunky peanut butter. I'm only picky when it comes to which brand I'm going to buy.

I like peanuts but I don't like peanut butter. Don't know why but it's just one of this things. Wait? Why am I on this thread when I like neither of the types of peanut butter?

Abandon-Thread.gif

• Brohoof 1

I used to love chunky peanut butter, but got tired of it. I don't know. It's great and all, but just doesn't have the same deliciousness as smooth peanut butter does. Just my opinion and all.

Chunky is better if you're just eating it from the jar, but smooth is more spreadable. I voted for smooth peanut butter simply because it's better for toast. I would also like to point out that real peanut butter is better than the other stuff. If there are more than 3 ingredients listed, it's no good.

Oh gosh... Why would you ask this?! D: Hmmm let's see. They both have their merits I think. Smooth is nice and, well, smooth, and just kind of melts in your mouth (or freaking sticks everywhere). Chunky though has that lovely 'crunch' sensation and lovely taste. I think I'll have to go with smooth though because I eat it just about every day. 

chunky vs smooth is the eternal question that forever decides a persons deep feelings and their connection with life.

i think i'm getting too deep. anyways I prefer crunchy. it's more hard core, you know?! wait this sounds like Animal Crossing..

• Brohoof 1

I think people are clicking on the wrong thing, because for some reason smooth is in the lead.

I'm fairly sure chunky is far superior than smooth.

Maybe they're finding it difficult to click the correct option with chunky peanut butter all over their mouse.

I didn't think this through! D:

I grew up eating nothing but smooth peanut butter, so for the sake of tradition, I'll go with smooth. However, on the rare occasion I actually have chunky, it is also quite good. Peanut butter is peanut butter. Just bring it on and I'm happy. :)

• Brohoof 1