Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

1 + 1 = 3

Derpy.H

By the way. While your proof only works on 0 and 1 technically and rests on dividing by zero.

Here is mine.

Posted Image

Your mind is now bucking blown.

a=-b if g=0

you must take the absolute value of a-g and b-g when simplifying (a-g)^2=(b-g)^2

so |a-g|=|b-g|

=> a is the opposite of b, and their absolute values are equal of course.

Thank you for the challenge!

• Brohoof 1

a=-b if g=0

you must take the absolute value of a-g and b-g when simplifying (a-g)^2=(b-g)^2

so |a-g|=|b-g|

=> a is the opposite of b, and their absolute values are equal of course.

Thank you for the challenge!

indeed, in this example a -g = g - b. in all cases they will be each others opposite. And that wasn't taken into account at that point in the equation.

• Brohoof 1

If we let x = y,

x-y+y = y

x-y+y ÷ x-y = y ÷ x-y

If x=y. then x-y=0. Therefore, in step 2, you divided by 0. Which is, as we all know, impossible. I might as well say that if 1*0=0, we can divide both sides by 0, and get 1=0.

Hey, it's not my fault if dividing by zero is possible in a black hole.

That doesn't even make any sense. Either cite your sources, or tell me how your location on the physical plane can affect what is possible in abstract concepts.

Edited by Pony Joe

Those have been proven in there past to be wrong, there's an obscure mathematical issue with the algebra used in this... I just can't really remember it now

Your equation is full of wrong....no explanation needed because I'm Pinkazoid.... but seriously....

if your equation was right, my face would be full of BWAH, but the reason I think it's wrong is because it's just implying another theory wrong, it's like when a number has a common Factor/Multiple, you get another set of numbers to equal it, but then you use the numbers in the same equation and try to finish the problem with them, which will give you a whole different number than what you had before, either that, or I'm an idiot who really should pay more attention in class xD

Logically speaking, and I am by no means a logic scholar, both ends of the terms need to be equal in order for them to be true. So, 1+1=3 is contradictory. It's nonsense. They cannot be equal.