Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request MLP Vesion of Sailor Moon! "Sailor Sparkle" VAs 'n stuff needed!

Emerald Heart

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found it! I watched the part in Equestria Girls where Flash talks and I tried my best to match his voive. I hope I'm not too far off and sound very weird.

Okay, I can't see the file. Please make sure you uploaded it correctly. Or, if you are still recording please excuse my pushiness.

Okay, I can't see the file. Please make sure you uploaded it correctly. Or, if you are still recording please excuse my pushiness.

It says that i am not permitted to upload this kind of file. Am I doing something wrong? Please help me out with his, i am so confused.

It says that i am not permitted to upload this kind of file. Am I doing something wrong? Please help me out with his, i am so confused.

What kind of file is it? Is it a .wav file or and mp3?  How big is it? Here are some more words to make this message 100 characters so I can click post.

What kind of file is it? Is it a .wav file or and mp3?  How big is it? Here are some more words to make this message 100 characters so I can click post.

It is a .wma file. it is 39.9 KB big. I have no idea what that means. Here is something that makes no complete sense what-so-ever, or does it?

I guess MLP forums doesn't let you upload wma files.  Can you try going to http://vocaroo.com/ , recording again, and then posting a link to the recording there?  That's what other people have had to do.  I've got to go now.  I'll be back tomorrow.  I'll start on your drawing and reply to the roleplay tomorrow.

I guess MLP forums doesn't let you upload wma files.  Can you try going to http://vocaroo.com/ , recording again, and then posting a link to the recording there?  That's what other people have had to do.  I've got to go now.  I'll be back tomorrow.  I'll start on your drawing and reply to the roleplay tomorrow.

I took your advise and recorded me using that link you gave me. I gave it my best shot to try and match his voice exactly, and I think i could try better if I was given a scenario in which I would make something up on the spot. Anyway, here is the link to the recording you wanted, I tried my best and I hope i get the part. If not, at least I know I tried.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0CK0iDMvCZR

I took your advise and recorded me using that link you gave me. I gave it my best shot to try and match his voice exactly, and I think i could try better if I was given a scenario in which I would make something up on the spot. Anyway, here is the link to the recording you wanted, I tried my best and I hope i get the part. If not, at least I know I tried.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0CK0iDMvCZR

Wow, that is actually pretty good! I am actually about so head to school right now, so I will sign you up later. Thank you!

Wow, that is actually pretty good! I am actually about so head to school right now, so I will sign you up later. Thank you!

To be honest I thought I did not match Flash's voice like I was hoping for. Thank you so much for the compliment. blush.png

CALLING ALL (CURRENT) CAST!

I have a bit of a situation, since one of our voice actors isn't actually an MLPForums user, we can't plan it out here. I was thinking about doing it through the Skype I.M.s but the problem with that is not everyone will have a Skype account. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Please don't suggest FaceTime. I don't have an iphone.

I have only one option, and that is for the other person to quickly make an account on this site. Facebook is too much. Some don't have Tumblr, same with Skype, we all don't have the same email provider. This is really the only easy thing I can think of.

I could probably come up with something for this, but I'm booked with other fan projects. I could still do something for it. What type of music do you need?

well, we won't really need to think about that until the actual video is posted, but I was thinking you could do something with the opening-like remove the lyrics or sometrhing, remix it maybe- just make sure it still sounds all spacey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6_RZhh44NY

watch it here.

Edited by Emerald <3

@,

I couldn't remix it directly, because that might still cause some problems. I could give it a non-lyrical opening with the idea of that theme, but varied...a lot.  

I'd love to hear  it, and could you do a shorter version for a bumber.

@,

Are you going to post in the RP Camp Half-Pony?

Also, what is going to happen with sailor moon? 

i will, I just need to find/know the page, and what do you mean by ''What is going to happen to Sailor Moon?"

I could do your Flutters. I don't have Skype, so, it could be a touch hard. I could post the files and you could put them into your video? What can be my tryout line?

I already have a VA for Flutters, sorry. sad.png  is there any other voice you want to be?

@Emerald

I could do Sailor Venus or Derpy, although my Derpy is sorta rusty. Whichever sounds better to you. *Flutters squeak* I'll try my best.

Just audition for both, I'll look at it later. I am in rehersal for a school play and if you need a line here you go.

(I'm not bothering with SM lines, since I'm rushing this.)

Derpy- "I just don't know what went wrong!"

Pinkie Pie (Sailor V): "Otmeal, are you crazy?!"