Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request MLP Vesion of Sailor Moon! "Sailor Sparkle" VAs 'n stuff needed!

Emerald Heart

Just audition for both, I'll look at it later. I am in rehersal for a school play and if you need a line here you go.

(I'm not bothering with SM lines, since I'm rushing this.)

Derpy- "I just don't know what went wrong!"

Pinkie Pie (Sailor V): "Otmeal, are you crazy?!"

A very weird fact about me. I can voice Derpy a little too well. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Emerald If you want, I could do Sailor Venus and @Sunset Sparkle could voice Fluttershy. I'm much better with Rainbow Dash than I am with Fluttershy, anyways. c:

Oh, that's nit nccesary. But will you post a audition of you as Rainbowdash. Try this line. "That.is.Awesome!"

And if I don't get any more auditions other than this, I might ask some of you to do more than one voice.

I can't really do Chrysalis but I can try. And I'm not sure how Twilight's mom would sound since she's never spoken before?

Just try to make her sound like Twilight but more grown uo and mature.

Also, incase we have ti discuss anything I wouuld like yoy to follow thia topic.

I've never done this sort of thing before but I kinda have some faith in my John De Lancie AKA Discord if you have a suitable line in mind I can give it a shot.

Awsome! Why don't you try "I'm going to be needing more popcorn!" Thanks

Perfect! So I'll sign you up for dashie right now.

Okay. I could do that pretty easily. I was actually planning on a longer opening theme though. 

just to clear it up, the opening is abouut 50 seconds and the bumper is 15 seconds. 

Once i get a user to do Sailor Venus I can probably start writing the script.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, I need you now more than ever. I am not getting any more VA's so I just really need you to be cool with this and audition for some other ones as well? I'm writing the script right now, just know this is already tough for me. God, I have no idea how I am supposed to get composers-etc.

Also, I really want to start working on the trailor. Do you think you all are up for it?

I can only audition for male roles. But if you are really desperate, i could try a female one too.

if you cannot do female roles, just audition for a male role. I won't force you.

I'm not saying that I can't do a female role, but if you need more i will be willing to help out as much as i can.

:wub: -d'aww!   I agree with rainbow, that is so sweet of you! I'm just telling you that you don't have to audition for a female role. 

oh! speaking of script, frosty V's my editor, I should probably messege him.

Edited by Emerald <3